Shiv Nadar University hosts SMAT 2023, commonly known as the Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test. The online application form is for Shiv Nadar University's MBA (Executive) program. The exam is for people interested in enrolling in an MBA program. At the university level, it is held once a year. Aspirants can complete their registration and fill out the form while it is still open. Other relevant material can be found in the article's footnotes. Before filling out the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible to take the exam and will not be disqualified. To learn more about the eligibility criteria, read the entire article.
SMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the SMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for candidates to review:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university, board, institute, or council is required.
- A minimum of 50% or comparable CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance, or Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, and others is required.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of their final year test are also eligible to apply. However, in this scenario, an applicant will be needed to present a certificate from their particular college/Principal/Registrar institute's declaring that they have met all of the prerequisites (the results may, however, be awaited.
- Candidates can apply for admission based on their performance in one of the following tests: CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ Valid GMAT scores or they can take the SMAT test.
SMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Verbal & Reading Comprehension are the three components of the SMAT. Each component contains 20 questions, and applicants are graded on their ability to complete all three portions. The test will take 90 minutes to complete. The following is the SMAT Exam Pattern:
Number of sections: The SMAT will be divided into three components.
Total Number of Questions: The total number of questions is 90.
Total Time: 90 minutes in length
Sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Verbal & Reading Comprehension are the sections of the test.
SMAT 2023 Admit Card
After the candidates submit the form, the responsible authorities will distribute the SMAT 2023 Admit Card on their official website. The following are the remaining details:
- Candidates will be able to download their Hall Ticket from the authorized body's website.
- The Admission Ticket must be brought to the examination hall because it is a required document.
- Original Id evidence such as Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. must also be carried along with the Hall Ticket for verification purposes.
Note: Registered applicants will be given with test centers.
SMAT 2023 Results
After the exam, the SMAT 2023 Result will be made available on Shiv Nadar University's official website. The scorecard will be available for download via a link. To get the result card, candidates will need to enter their login credentials. The authorities will release a merit list of candidates depending on their exam results.