SPSAT 2020 Application form last to submit has been extended to July 2020. will be conducted by the Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur, Rajasthan. SPSAT exam 2020 is a university-level examination which is organised to offer the admission of UG and PG courses. SPSAT 2020 Application Form will be already available on the official website. Candidates can apply through online and offline mode. The SPSAT 2020 examination will be an online CBT mode (Computer Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfil all the SPSAT 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the SPSAT application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the SPSAT application form 2020.
- The last date to apply for the SPSAT 2020 has been extended to July 2020.
- SPSAT 2020 will be conducted through home based mode on 05 July 2020.
SPSAT 2020 Application form dates
Candidate can check the important dates regarding SPSAT 2020 Application form:
|SPSAT Application Form 2020 Available||10 February 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||July 2020|
|SPSAT is scheduled for||05 July 2020|
SPSAT 2020 Application form
University has released the SPSAT 2020 application in January 2020 on the official website. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying. The candidate is advised to fill the application form carefully as no application form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- The application process will end in July 2020.
- Candidate has to register by filling name, unique email id, mobile number, date of birth and course online.
- Candidates are required to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form and making application fee payment candidates have to take a print out of the application form for further process.
- There is no offline mode available to fill the application form.
How to Apply for SPSAT 2020?
Candidate can read the given below steps to fill the SPSAT 2020 Application form.
- Visit the official website of SPSAT
- Then click on 'Apply Online' link on the website.
- Then click on SPSU Undergraduate Programmes/SPSU Postgraduate Programmes/ Doctoral Programmes depending upon the programme you wishes to apply for.
- Choose your programme and click the ‘Apply Online’ below your chosen programme.
2. Filling the Application form
- Firstly create your account by filling up the details and click on ‘Create an Account’ button.
- Then the candidate will be directed to the SPSU Application Form.
- Read instructions and click on ‘Proceed Ahead’.
- Now fill the personal details, educations qualification etc. and keep checking ‘Proceed ahead’ till the candidate reach the payment link.
3. Application Fee Payment
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fee to submit the form.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee of amount Rs 1175/-.
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee through both online and offline.
- The Application Fee can be paid through debit/credit card or it can also be paid via Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favour of ‘Sir Padampat Singhania University’ payable at Udaipur.
- After the payment of fee candidate will receive approval of the payment by SMS and email.
4. Submission of Application Form
- After the completion of the above steps, the candidate has to submit the application form can take print of the application form for further process.
- Once the candidate completes the 'Apply Online' process, he can appear for SPSAT by visiting this page again and by clicking on the "Write SPSAT Online Exam" link given on the website.
Candidate can contact the authority either by email or phone in case he is not directed to SPSU Application Form.
Email - [email protected]
Toll-Free Number: 180030026555 or 7821856499
SPSAT 2020 Application form correction
Candidate is advised to fill the application form correctly as no application form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
SPSAT 2020 Admit Card
The SPSAT admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the SPSAT 2020 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the SPSAT exam hall.