SPSAT 2022 Application Form for MBA Admission 2022-23 has been released by the Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur, Rajasthan. SPSAT exam 2022 is a university-level examination that will be organised to offer the admission of UG and PG courses. Candidates can apply online and offline mode. The SPSAT 2022 examination will be an online CBT mode (Computer Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfil all the SPSAT 2022 eligibility criteria to apply for the SPSAT 2022. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the SPSAT 2022 Application Form, pg admission entrance exam 2022, msc exams 2022, padampat, sir padampat singhania university fees, sir padampat singhania university, udaipur placement, spsu udaipur ranking.
SPSAT MBA Admission 2022-23 is Open Now. Click Here to apply now.
SPSAT 2022 Application form dates
Candidate can check the important dates regarding SPSAT 2022 Application form:
|SPSAT Application Form 2022 Available||January 2022|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||To be notified soon|
SPSAT 2022 Application form
University will release the SPSAT 2022 application in January 2022. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying. The candidate is advised to fill the application form carefully as no application form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Candidate has to register by filling name, unique email id, mobile number, date of birth and course online.
- Candidates are required to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form and making application fee payment candidates have to take a print out of the application form for further process.
- There is no offline mode available to fill the application form.
Before applying for SPSAT 2022 candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria, in order to avoid future dificulties. Click Here to check Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply for SPSAT 2022?
Candidate can read the given below steps to fill the SPSAT 2022 Application form.
- Visit the official website of SPSAT
- Then click on 'Apply Online' link on the website.
- Then click on SPSU Undergraduate Programmes/SPSU Postgraduate Programmes/ Doctoral Programmes depending upon the programme you wishes to apply for.
- Choose your programme and click the ‘Apply Online’ below your chosen programme.
2. Filling the Application form
- Firstly create your account by filling up the details and click on ‘Create an Account’ button.
- Then the candidate will be directed to the SPSU Application Form.
- Read instructions and click on ‘Proceed Ahead’.
- Now fill the personal details, educations qualification etc. and keep checking ‘Proceed ahead’ till the candidate reach the payment link.
3. Application Fee Payment
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fee to submit the form.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee of amount Rs 1175/-.
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee through both online and offline.
- The Application Fee can be paid through debit/credit card or it can also be paid via Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favour of ‘Sir Padampat Singhania University’ payable at Udaipur.
- After the payment of fee candidate will receive approval of the payment by SMS and email.
4. Submission of Application Form
- After the completion of the above steps, the candidate has to submit the application form can take print of the application form for further process.
- Once the candidate completes the 'Apply Online' process, he can appear for SPSAT by visiting this page again and by clicking on the "Write SPSAT Online Exam" link given on the website.
Candidate can contact the authority either by email or phone in case he is not directed to SPSU Application Form.
Email - [email protected]
Toll-Free Number: 180030026555 or 7821856499
SPSAT 2022 Application form correction
Candidate is advised to fill the application form correctly as no application form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
SPSAT 2022 Admit Card
The SPSAT admit card 2022 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the SPSAT 2022 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the SPSAT exam hall.