TANATA Cut off 2021 is known as the minimum score which is required to secure admission into the B.Tech degree courses offered by various colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. The exam conducting body will declare the Cutoff online in the last week of August i.e. after the declaration of exam result. Those whose name will reflect in the merit list will be then called for a counselling procedure. Read the article below to know about TANATA Cutoff 2021.
TANATA Cut Off 2021 Dates
Here we have mentioned TANATA 2021 exam and Cut Off dates :
Important Dates (Tentative)
Result release date
Third week of August 2021
Cutoff release date
Last week of August
Counselling procedure dates
Last week of August 2021
Factors determining TANATA Cut Off 2021
The cut off for TANATA 2021 will be determined by the following-mentioned factors below:
- The number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam (Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture)
- The number of seats available in the course
- Previous year cut off marks and trends (2019, 2018, 2017)
- The difficulty level of the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture of Anna University.
Important Points for TANATA Cut Off 2021
Here are the few important points which need to be kept in mind while checking the cut off marks and merit list of TANATA 2021:
- TANATA Cutoff marks will be considered as an important factor during the counselling and admission process
- The cutoff list can be downloaded from the official website of the exam conducting body or the exam itself.
- Cut Off will have all the details about the qualifying marks
- Cut-off marks are known as the minimum marks that candidates need to obtain in the TANATA
- The TANATA cut off marks will be different for various categories.