TIET 2020 Application Form has been released online on the official website and the last date of submitting the application form will be Last week of May 2020. TIET Admission 2020 (Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology) is conducted by Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (Deemed to be University). TIET exam is university level examination which is organised to offer the admission in various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) courses. Candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the TIET exam 2020. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the TIET application form 2020.
TIET 2020 Application Form Important Dates
Here are all the important dates for the TIET 2020 exam application form are given in the table below:
TIET 2020 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||February 2020 (Out)|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||Last Week of April 2020|
TIET 2020 Application Form
The candidate makes sure to check all the important points before applying for the application form of TIET exam which is given listed below:
- TIET 2020 application form is released in online mode only.
- The candidate makes sure to register with the email and password correctly.
- Candidate must upload all the required documents carefully.
- After submitting the application form candidate can't edit/delete the information from the application form.
Documents Required For TIET 2020 Application Form
Here are all the required documents are listed for the TIET 2020 application form below:
- JEE mains 2020 admit card
- 10th and 12th marks sheet
How to Apply for the TIET 2020 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the application form of TIET 2020 exam:
- Candidates must visit the official website. ---> "TIET official website".
- On the main page, click on the "Admissions 2020" button.
- Register on the next with by the filling the listed details.:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Select the program type (UG/PG)
- Select the program
- After filling the details, click the "Register" button.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Candidate must login with the registered ID and password on the official website.
- Click on the "Application form" button.
- Fill the application form. The details to fill in the application form are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Contact details
- Educational details
- Applied course
- After filling the application, click on the "Submit" button.
3. Upload Documents
Candidate must upload all the required documents in the application form. The required details are listed below:
- JEE mains admit card in the PDF format and the size must range of 100KB - 500KB
- 10th and 12th marks sheets in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB-80KB.
- Recent Clicked coloured photograph and the photograph should be scanned.
- Signature of the applicant and it should be scanned.
After filling all the information in the application form, the candidate must check the complete form again. Once the submission is done you can't make any change in the application form. Candidate can finally submit the application form after the rechecking the TIET 2020 application form.
5. Fee Payment
Candidate have to pay Rs.1500/- For B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech., MCA and PhD programs and Rs.1000/- M.A., M.Sc., MBA and PG Diploma (Professional) Program. Candidate can pay the fee of the application form for the TIET exam by both the online and offline mode. Both modes are given below:
By Online Mode: Candidate can pay the fee by the online payments through credit card/debit card/net banking.
By Offline Mode: Candidate can pay the fee by offline payments by the DD (Demand Draft) which will be provided by any bank.
TIET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the TIET 2020
exam will be released online on the official website. Candidate must download the PDF of the TIET admit card 2020. Candidate must carry the hardcopy of the admit card ate the examination centre, without the admit card candidate will not be allowed to sit in the TIET 2020 examination hall.