TIET Admit Card 2020 will be released by the Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (Deemed to be University) & will be sent to the registered email IDs after the successful submission of the application form by the candidates. The hall ticket will be released by the competent authority on its official website. Applicants will have to download the same by login with their registered id & password. The entrance exam will be conducted for PhD programmes. Read the complete article below to know more about TIET PhD entrance exam admit card 2020.
TIET Admit Card 2020 Dates
Candidates can get to know the schedule of Offline Entrance Test for TIET PhD from the below table:
TIET Hall Ticket Schedule 2020
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Phd entrance exam dates|
|Biotechnology ||09 July 2020|
|Chemical Engineering||09 July 2020|
|Computer Science and Engineering||09 July 2020|
|Civil Engineering||09 July 2020|
|Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering||09 July 2020|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||09 July 2020|
|Mechanical Engineering||10 July 2020|
|School of Physics & Materials Science||10 July 2020|
|School of Humanities & Social Sciences||10 July 2020|
|School of Mathematics||10 July 2020|
|School of Energy and Environment||10 July 2020|
|School of Chemistry & Biochemistry||10 July 2020|
TIET Admit Card 2020
TIET will release the Admit Card on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology PhD entrance exam admit card 2020 :
- The authority will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form without any issue.
- The Admit Cards for offline entrance test shall be sent to the registered email IDs.
- If there is an error in the examination Hall Ticket contact to the authority immediately.
- Please confirm that the name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the authorised body.
- The candidate shall take out two printouts of ‘Admit Card”, paste the latest photograph on each.
Note - Electronic gadgets such as Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers, etc. are not permitted in the Examination Centre.
Documents to be brought along with TIET Admit Card 2020
Along with the Admit Card, the candidate is required to carry any one of the identity proofs (Original) like:
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
How to Download TIET Admit Card 2020?
The university releases the admit card for candidates a few days before the test. Follow the below steps to download the TIET admission card 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the Thapar University & click on the link given to download the hall ticket.
Step 2 - Submit details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Password etc as per the requirements.
Step 3 - After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
Step 4 - On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5 - Applicants may now download and take print out of the admit card.
Note: The examinees shall take out two printouts of ‘Admit Card”, paste the latest photograph on each and then appear to the Entrance Test Centre.
Details mentioned in TIET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
TIET admit card 2020 will have the following details. After downloading it check the correctness of details mentioned therein:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Exam
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Test Duration
- Courses name
- Instructions for exam