TNTET 2022 Admit Card will be issued by Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu on the official website once the registration process ends. Only a successfully submitted application would be able to download the admit card. Make sure to properly submit the forms and pay the fees before the due date. Download and print the admit card, entry wouldn't be allowed without the admit card. Do not tamper with the admit card and carry a photo identity proof with it. For further details related to TNTET Admit Card 2022 read the complete article.
TNTET 2022 Admit Card Dates
Get here important dates for TNTET hall ticket 2022 in the below-given table:
Dates of TNTET 2022 Hall Ticket
|TNTET 2022 admit card release date||May 2022|
|Last date to download the call letter||May 2022|
|TNTET 2022 exam date||August 2022|
|Release of answer key||To be Announced|
TNTET 2022 Admit Card
TNTET 2022 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the TRB after the application process will be over. Below are the vital points to be kept in mind for TNTET admit card 2022:
- From the year 2019, the authority facilitated to download TNTET call letter via the date of birth.
- Candidates must download their admit card for Teachers Eligibility Test online from the web portal of the exam or authority only.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then he/she must contact the board immediately.
- All candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card / online admission card to the exam hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for an exam other than the date and centre mentioned in admit card.
- Must keep the call letter safely until the further process gets over of TNTET.
How to download TNTET 2022 Admit Card?
By following the below steps candidates can download their TNTET 2022 hall ticket from the official website of the TRB:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board.
Step 2 - On the home page of the website, candidates have to click on the recruitment i.e. ‘Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2022’.
Step 3 - Once the other page opens up click on ‘Hall Ticket’ for downloading admit card.
Step 4 - Now at the end of the page click on the link given " Click-Hall Ticket.
Step 5 - Then click on the login button given on the right top.
Step 6 - Enter user ID and date of birth to login / DOB. Click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 7 - After that hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 8 - Download the same and get it printout of it for further uses.
How to retrieve login details to download TNTET Admit Card 2022?
Candidates who have misplaced their user ID and password can recover by following the below steps:
Retrieve User ID:
Step 1 - On the exam portal visit the login page.
Step 2 - Click on ‘forget user ID’.
Step 3 - Enter the registered email ID and submit the detail.
Step 4 - User ID will be sent to the registered Email ID. Open the mailbox and check the link.
Step 1 - Reach the login page where the admit card can be downloaded.
Step 2 - Click on ‘forgot password’.
Step 3 - A link will be sent to the registered mail id.
Step 4 - Open the mailbox and click on the link to reset the password.
Step 5 - Select the new password and login again using the same to download the call letter.
Details mentioned in TNTET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must check the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. Following details will be therein:
- Applicant's name
- Examination centre
- Entrance exam date
- Reporting time for the examination
- Important instructions for the examination
Important Instructions for TNTET 2022
Candidates who appeared in the exam in the previous year followed the below-given instructions. The candidate will be cancelled from appearing in the exam if found doing any of the following:
- Having a gadget like a mobile phone, accessories, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Indulges in any form of malpractices.
- Tries to impersonate or takes the help of someone in the impersonation.
- Submits the false documents or tampered documents.
- Used any improper means regarding candidature.
- Misbehaving with authorities in the exam centre.
- Exchanges or gives answer sheet with another candidate.