TNTET Result 2022 will be released once the examination is over on the official website. Candidates will require their User ID and password to check their results. Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu releases the result in a downloadable PDF format. Results will nominate the candidates into a selection process for teachers post in Tamil Nadu. Check the article to know all the details regarding TNTET Result 2022.
TNTET Result 2022 Dates
The result for all the candidates is declared through the online process. Check the dates for TRB(TET) 2022 below in the given table:
Scorecard Dates for TNTET 2022
|TNTET 2022 exam date||August 2022|
|Declaration of result||September 2022|
|Release date of TNTET 2022 Scorecard||September 2022|
TNTET Result 2022
TNTET 2022 result date will be released on the official website. The detailed information for the TNTET 2022 result is listed below in the given points:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the entrance exam Teachers Eligibility Test.
- The authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post.
- Rank card or scorecard will be available on the official website, hence will have to be downloaded from the portal of Board.
- The exam conducting body will release the result in pdf form for which candidates will not require any login credentials.
How to check TNTET Result 2022?
After the release of the final answer key, the authority will release the scores/candidates performance via TNTET Scorecard online. Ensure to keep the user ID & password ready before the login process. Follow the below-mentioned steps & download TNTET Result 2022:
Step 1: Visit the official website for TRB, trb.tn.nic.in or click on the link provided here on the page.
Step 3: And then click on the ‘publication of result for Paper 1/Paper 2’ link.
Step 4: Scroll down a little on the same screen to get a link stating ‘Click – Paper 1/Paper 2 Result’.
Step 5: A result of the PDF will be displayed on the screen. Check the result with the help of CTRL+F and roll number.
Details present in TNTET 2022 result PDF
In TNTET 2022 result, the following details will be mentioned in the PDF file
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Roll number
How to Retrieve Password/User ID of TNTET 2022 login?
In case a candidate has misplaced his/her login Id then using the below points can retrieve it:
- Reach the login page for TNTET 2022.
- On the login page click on the ‘forget user ID’ link.
- After this, candidates have to enter his/her registered email ID.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- User ID is then sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
How to download TNTET 2022 Scorecard?
Candidates can download their Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test scorecard 2022 online by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Teacher Recruitment Board to download the scorecard.
Step 2: Then click on the ‘Tamil Nadu teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)-2022’ link.
Step 3: And then, click on ‘Scorecard for Paper 1/Paper 2’.
Step 4: Find the link for downloading TNTET 2022 scorecard.
Step 5: On the login page enter user ID and password and click on the login button.
Step 6: TNTET 2022 scorecard will be displayed on the screen which can be then downloaded.
TNTET 2022 Qualifying Marks
To qualify for the exam candidates have to secure minimum marks which are decided by norms as per NCTE. In the below table the same can be checked:
|Different Categories||Qualifying Marks|
|General Category Candidates||60%|
|All Other Category(BC,BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA, ST & PWD) Candidates||55%|
TNTET 2022 Eligibility Certificate
After securing the qualifying marks candidates are awarded Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test eligibility certificate. Check a few below points about the same:
- The eligibility certificate is awarded to only those candidates who are able to secure the minimum qualifying marks.
- TET pass certificate remains valid for 07 years from the date of declaration of result.
- Mere having TET certificate does not ensure any job right or appointment.
- Candidates who are declared as TET qualified have to appear for other competitive examination for the recruitment.