TNTET 2022 Application Form has been released on 14 March and will end on 13 April 2022 on the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu for those candidates who are seeking to take the exam for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants wishing to take the TNTET exam must review the eligibility requirements before appearing for the exam. The authorities have defined the eligibility requirements for TNTET Paper-I and Paper-II. Applicants should meet all the eligibility requirements in terms of age, nationality, and educational qualifications, otherwise, they would be disqualified under the authority of the TRB. Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted by the authority. For more details related to TNTET Online Application Form 2022 including the process to fill, mode of payment, and other information read the entire article.
- Tamil Nadu TET 2022 Application Form has been released online. The registration process will end on 13 April 2022. Scroll down the article to apply online.
- TN TET 2022 Exam dates will be announced later. Click Here to download the official notification.
TNTET 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates have to apply for TNTET 2022 for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately. Those who wish to apply for TNTET can check the vital dates below in the given table:
TNTET 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application process start date||14 March 2022|
|Last date for submission of the Online application form||13 April 2022|
As the notification will be released by the authority dates will be updated here on the page of the entrance zone for the TNTET 2022 exam
, hence stay connected.
Direct Link to apply for TNTET 2022 Application Form-- Apply Here
TNTET 2022 Application Form
TNTET 2022 Application form will be available on the official website of TRB. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any kind of mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website only.
- Those who want to apply for both the papers (paper 1- I-V and paper 2 - VI-VIII) will have to fill the form separately.
- Must fill the form very carefully else at any point in time authority can reject the form without any prior notice.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id or other information.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs and signature in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected for a valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only. No other mode will be accepted.
Documents required to fill TNTET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready for TNTET registration 2022.
- Documents required for uploading
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Documents required for details to be filled
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
Details to be entered in TNTET Application Form 2022
The following are the details to be entered in the TNTET online application form:
Details for Registration
- Choose paper
- Name of the candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
Details for Application Form
- Whether have a community certificate of Tamil Nadu or not
- Address – permanent address and communication address
- Examination centre (03 centres)
- Educational qualification details
How to apply for TNTET 2022?
Teacher Recruitment Board will release application form online on the official website. Follow the steps for TNTET Online application form 2022:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the web portal of the TRB of TNTET.
- Click on the link given " Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test - 2022"
- Then click on the " Online Application" link.
- After that click on Login given at the top of the page.
- Enter the details asked for registration and submit.
- A unique user Id and password will be displayed on the screen. Note it down and keep it safe.
Step 2 - Application form
- Log in using the user id and password provided after the registration.
- Enter the details asked in the TNTET 2022 application form.
- Check the declaration and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Now, fill the application form with personal details, educational details, and upload the images.
- Take a preview of the TNTET application form 2022.
Note- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately.
Step 3 - TNTET 2022 Application Fee payment
- The last step would be of fee payment. Check the category-wise fee details below:
TNTET Registration Fees 2022
|General Categories (Open category candidates)||Rs 500/-|
|SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability.||Rs 250/-|
Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter their correct community in the examination form to avail of the facility.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants can submit the fee via any of these modes - Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card.
Step 4 - Printout
Once the form is complete must get the printout of it and keep it safe for all future uses.