TNTET 2020 Application Form will be made available online on the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu for those candidates who are seeking to take the exam for Teacher Eligibility Test. It is expected that the form will be released in the month of May. The applicants will have to submit the form for both the papers separately. Valid details must be given to avoid rejection of the form. Registration form without fee will not be accepted and the fee has to be via online mode. Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted by the authority. For more details related to TNTET Online Application Form 2020 including the process to fill, mode of payment, and other information read the entire article.
TNTET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates have to apply for TNTET 2020 for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately. Those who wish to apply for TNTET can check the vital dates below in the given table:
TNTET 2020 Registration Dates
|Notification release date||04 May 2020 (tentative)|
|Online Application process start date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of Online application form||To be announced|
|TNTET 2020 Examination date||27 June and 28 June 2020 (tentative)|
As the notification will be released by the authority dates will be updated here on the page of entrancezone for TNTET 2020 exam
, hence stay connected.
TNTET 2020 Application Form
TNTET 2020 Application form will be available on the official website of TRB. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any kind of mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website only.
- Those who want to apply for both the papers (paper 1- I-V and paper 2 - VI-VIII) will have to fill the form separately.
- Must fill the form very carefully else at any point of time authority can reject the form without any prior notice.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id or other information.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs and signature in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only. No other mode will be accepted.
Documents required to fill TNTET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready for TNTET registration 2020.
- Documents required for uploading
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Documents required for details to be filled
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
Details to be entered in TNTET Application Form 2020
Following are the details to be entered in the TNTET online application form:
Details for Registration
- Choose paper
- Name of the candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
Details for Application Form
- Whether have community certificate of Tamil Nadu or not
- Address – permanent address and communication address
- Examination centre (03 centres)
- Educational qualification details
How to apply for TNTET 2020?
Teacher Recruitment Board will release application form online on the official website. Follow the steps for TNTET Online application form 2020:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the web portal of the TRB of TNTET.
- Click on the link given " Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test - 2020"
- Then click on the " Online Application" link.
- After that click on Login given at the top of the page.
- Enter the details asked for registration and submit.
- A unique user Id and password will be displayed on the screen. Note it down and keep it safe.
Step 2 - Application form
- Log in using the user id and password provided after the registration.
- Enter the details asked in the TNTET 2020 application form.
- Check the declaration and click on ‘continue’ button.
- Now, fill the application form with personal details, educational details and upload the images.
- Take a preview of TNTET application form 2020.
Note- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately.
Step 3 - TNTET 2020 Application Fee payment
- The last step would be of fee payment. Check the category-wise fee details below:
TNTET Registration Fees 2020
|General Categories (Open category candidates)||Rs 500/-|
|SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability.||Rs 250/-|
Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter their correct community in the examination form to avail the facility.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants can submit the fee via any of these modes - Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card.
Step 4 - Printout
Once the form is complete must get the printout of it and keep it safe for all future uses.