Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam will be conducted by Tripura Medical College. Tripura Medical College is an autonomous medical institution that conducts a state-level entrance exam every year called the Tripura B.Sc. Nursing Exam. The selection of the candidates shall be strictly on the basis of merit. The entrance test will be conducted with the eligible applicants. Tripua Medical Clg BSc. Nursing entrance test will be conducted in English only and shall be of objective type. The Entrance Examination will be an offline mode (Pen-Paper Based). The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the entrance exam. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing application form 2023.
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Status
Candidates can check the Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 status from the below table:
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Dates
Candidate can check here all the important Tripura Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 dates for the application form in the given table below:
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Schedule
|The application form release date||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date for Submitting ||1st week of May 2023|
|Admit Card Release||July 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||August 2023|
|Declaration of Result||September 2023|
|Counselling Starts||December 2023|
All the above-mentioned dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. When the official authority will release the examination schedule, then it will be updated here as well.
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the Tripura Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form from July 2023. Candidates can check all the important information concern with Tripura B.Sc Nursing Registration:
- Candidates have to purchase the information brochure cum prospectus from the office of Principal, Tripura college of nursing.
- Candidates also download the application form through the online mode from the official website on the conducting body.
- Candidates should submit the filled application form along with the required documents form the given address:
Office of the Principal, Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala(PIN-799014)
- Candidates must post their application through any registered post/speed post.
- Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay under any condition.
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing Application Fees
Candidates have to pay 1500/- amount for Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing Application 2023. Payment can be done through the Demand Draft in favor of "Society for TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital", Hapania west Tripura, payable at Agartalatilrough SBI or any other Nationalized Bank
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the admission procedure. Given below are some points regarding eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years ago on 01 August of the year of admission.
- The upper age should be less than 25 years.
- Candidates must secure at least 45% marks(in case of SC/ST category is 40% marks) in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must clear the senior secondary education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
Check the seat distribution in the given below table:
|Category||Number of Seats|
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Tripur medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam pattern so that they know the exam structure:
Tripura Medical B.Sc Nursing Exam Question Paper Format
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Number of sections||3 i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany + Zoology)|
|Exam duration||I.5 hours (90 minutes)|
|Marks for each question||1|
|Number of questions in the Physics section||20 questions for 20 marks|
|Number of questions in Chemistry section||20 questions for 20 marks|
|Number of questions in the biology section||60 questions for 60 marks|
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Admit card is an important document and candidates must keep it safe with them until the admission procedure is over. Candidates can get their Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 from the office of the conducting body. Given is the important information regarding Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing Admit Card:
- The hall ticket contains details such as candidate name, date of birth, exam date and time, test center, and address.
- The applicants must carry their exam call letter in the hall as without it entry will not be given.
- The aspirants will have to collect the admit card from the principal's office of the college.
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
- The result uploaded online will be in pdf format which will consist of the name of the candidate, gender, category, roll number, and marks obtained in the entrance test.
- After the result will announce, a merit list will be prepared
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2023 Tie-Breaking
In case of two or more candidates obtain similar marks in the entrance exam, then they will be ranked on the following basis:
- Their results in the qualifying examination in subjects:
- Chemistry and
- ln case, candidates obtain the same total marks in the above subjects in the qualifying examination also, then they will be ranked based on total marks in the above subjects excluding English subject.
- In case of an equality of marks in the above case, then a candidate who has obtained higher marks in Biology shall be selected.
- If in Biology also more than one candidates obtain the same marks, then a candidate who obtains higher marks in Chemistry will be selected
- Again, if there is equality of marks in Chemistry, then a candidate who obtains higher marks in Physics will be selected.
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
After the declaration of the Result, the candidates who will make it through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing counseling. The selected candidates must appear for counseling as per the schedule which will be provided by the authority. At the time of counseling, the candidates need to submit the relevant documents and pay the required fees to confirm their admission.
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Seat Distribution Details
Following is the seat distribution of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing:
|Total||60 seats |
Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check a few basic information about Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing 2023 below in the given table:
|Exam name||Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||The Tripura College of Nursing|
|Frequency ||Once a year|
|Tripura Medical Clg B.Sc Nursing Official website||https://www.tmc.nic.in/nursing/index.html|
About Tripura Medical College
Tripura Medical College or TMC is a State Government Medical College situated in Tripura, Agartala, India. The college was formed as a society by the state government. The college was established in 2005 by the Government of Tripura and Global Educational Net. The college is affiliated with Tripura University, a central university. The college provides admission in different branches of Science and had started postgraduate programs too in these departments: Pharmacology, Pathology, General Medicine, E.N.T.