Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Results 2021 will be announced by Tripura University in the first week of September 2021. After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be published and based on the list, candidates will be selected for admissions in the B.Sc Nursing program. The result and merit list of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing will also be uploaded on the notice board of Tripura Medical College. The result published in online mode will consist of the personal details of candidates such as his/her name, caste category, gender, etc, and the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Read this complete article to get more information about Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Results 2021.
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
Events and Dates of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2021
|Issue of Admit card||The first week of July 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||The second week of July 2021|
|Declaration of Results||The first week of September 2021|
|Merit list||To be Announced|
All the above-mentioned dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. This page will be updated as soon as official dates are released by Tripura University.
How to download Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Results 2021?
To download Tripura Medical College B.Sc nursing results 2021, there are two modes, one is online and the other one is offline.
To check Tripura Medical College B.sc Nursing results through offline mode, candidates have to visit Tripura college and the result will be published in the notice board.
To check Tripura Medical College B.sc Nursing results through online mode, candidates must follow the given below steps.
Step 1. At first, candidates have to go to the official website of Tripura Colege.
Step 2. Now, candidates have to search here for the "B.Sc Nursing Results 2020" link.
Step 3. Then click on the link. A new page will appear.
Step 4. After that, candidates have to enter their registered mobile number and application number and then have to click on the "Submit" button.
Step 5. Then the result page will appear on the screen.
Step 6. Candidates must download the result page in pdf format for further use.
Details mentioned in the result
The result of B.Sc Nursing 2021 will contain the following details.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained in the entrance exam
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2021 Tie-Breaking
In case of two or more candidates obtain similar marks in the entrance exam, then they will be ranked on the following basis:
- Their results in the qualifying examination in subjects:
- Chemistry and
- ln case, candidates obtain the same total marks in the above subjects in the qualifying examination also, then they will be ranked based on total marks in the above subjects excluding English subject.
- In case of an equality of marks in the above case, then a candidate who has obtained higher marks in Biology shall be selected.
- If in Biology also more than one candidates obtain the same marks, then a candidate who obtains higher marks in Chemistry will be selected
- Again, if there is equality of marks in Chemistry, then a candidate who obtains higher marks in Physics will be selected.