TSCHE CET 2021 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. This exam aims to enroll the eligible candidates in the B.Ed, B.P.Ed, D.P.Ed, B.Sc, LLM, LLB, Integrated, Diploma course, and UG/PG courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medical, etc fields. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates who are willing to appear in this exam must fill the application form on or before the last date. Also, the candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about TSCHE CET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
TSCHE CET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details of TSCHE CET 2021 from the below-mentioned table:
|Exam Status||Application form has been extended |
- TS EDCET 2021 application form has been extended till 07 July 2021.
- TS ICET 2021 registration will continue till 08 July 2021.
- TS PECET 2021 application extended till 15 July 2021.
TSCHE CET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the CET 2021 form the below-given table:
| Application form release (TS EAMCET, TS ED.CET, TS ECET)||Released|
|Application form release (TS PGECET, TS PGECET, TS LAWCET)||Released|
Candidates can check the Exam- wise schedule (previous year) from the links given below:
TSCHE CET 2021 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling out TSCHE CET 2021 application form-
- The application form will be available to the candidates from the Last week of February 2021 on the official website.
- Before filling the application form, the candidate must read the information brochure of TSCHE CET 2021 which will be available on the website.
- The application form will be available online.
- Candidates need to fill their personal & academic details in the application form.
- Candidates have to check all the details carefully before filling the application form.
- After filling the application form candidate must click the submit button, otherwise, a registration number will not be generated, and hence application form will not be submitted.
- After filling the application form, fill in the application form will be generated which will contain the registration number along with the filled-in details.
- The candidate must take out the print of that application form.
- The registration number generated can be used for future correspondence.
TSCHE CET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check the TSCHE CET 2021 application fee details below:
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The candidate has to pay the registration fee and application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee by opting for any of the following modes of payment-
- TS Online/ /AP Online Centres in Telangana State or A.P
- Debit card/ Credit card
TSCHE CET Application fee 2021
| Categories|| Application Fee|
| For General and others|| Rs.650/-|
| For (SC/ST) candidates|| Rs.450/-|
TSCHE CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates should know about the eligibility criteria and must ensure that they meet the required criteria. No candidate will be considered for admission if they are not eligible. Below are the TSCHE CET 2021 Eligibility which a candidate must need to satisfy:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: The candidate must have a domicile certificate of Telangana.
- Education qualification:
- Candidate must have passed or appeared in any bachelor’s degree i.e. B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA or in a master's degree with a minimum 55% aggregate.
- In B.E or B.Tech with a specialization in Science & Mathematics with a minimum 55% aggregate.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories, i.e. SC /ST or others should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who are possessing MBBS/BSC (AG)/ BVSC /BHMT/ B.Pharm and such other professionals are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing a Master's degree without undergraduate study are not eligible.
- Age Limit:
- The candidate age should be more than 19 years.
- There is no maximum age limit.
Eligibility Criteria for Various Subjects
Candidate with BA/B.Sc/BE/B. Tech should have Mathematics as one of the subjects.
|Physical Science||Candidate with BA/B.Sc/BE/B.Tech who have Physics or Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|Biological Science ||Candidate with a B.Sc who has studied Botany and Zoology as one of the subjects.|
Candidates with BA/B.Com/BBA or BCA who have studied Social Science as one of the subjects.
|English||Candidate with BA having English as one of the subjects.|
TSCHE CET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card is an important document and candidates must keep it safe until the admission procedure is over. Candidates can check all the important information regarding TSCHE CET Admit card 2021 given below:
- Admit card of TSCHE CET 2021 will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card online.
- Admit card will consist of the following details: Registration number, Roll number, Exam center, Other details filled by the applicant.
- In case of any correction on the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the helpline which will be available on the official website.
- The candidate must bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Candidates without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall & will not be permitted to give the exam.
TSCHE CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should know about the exam pattern for TSCHE CET so that they can prepare accordingly. An insight into CET Exam pattern 2021 will be useful to score better. The candidates can check the TSCHE CET 2021 Exam Pattern below:
|Number of Questions||150 MCQs|
|The medium of Entrance Exam||English, Telugu, and Urdu|
Section Wise division of marks and question:
| General English ||25 ||25|
|General Knowledge ||15||15|
|Part C-Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 Questions for 100 marks. |
|Biological Sciences ||100||100|
TSCHE CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must be well informed about all the important topics that need to be cover for the CET exam 2021. The TSCHE CET 2021 syllabus can be checked below:
For General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms
- Transformation of Sentences –Simple, Compound, and Complex. Direct Speech and Indirect Speech
For GK & Teaching Aptitude
- General Knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- GK of Current Affairs
- Questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Real Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Vector Analysis
- Mechanics of rigid bodies
- Central forces
- The special theory of relativity
- Fundamentals of vibration
- Statistical Mechanics
- Quantum theory of radiation
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atomic Spectra and Models Inadequacy of classical physics
- Atomic structure and elementary quantum mechanics
- Chemical Bonding
- Periodic properties
- s-block and p-block elements
- f-block elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Carbonyl compounds
- Amino acids and proteins
- Gaseous State
- Dilute Solutions & Colligative Properties
- Electrochemistry & EMF
- General Chemistry
- Microbial Diversity of Lower Plants
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, and Gymnosperms
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms and Medicinal Botany
- Plant Anatomy & Embryology
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Diversity
- Ecology, Zoogeography and Animal Behavior
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Immunology and Animal Biotechnology
- Principles of Physical Geography
- Social and Economic Geography
- Regional Geography of India
- History of India (From the Earliest Times to c.700 CE)
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Rise of New Religious Movements
- Gupta Empire
- History of India (c.700-1526 CE)
- Political Science - Concepts and Theories
- Indian Government and Politics
- International Relations
- Public Administration - Concepts and Theories
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Law of variable proportions
- Demand and Supply
- Concepts of national income, Methods of National Income and business cycles
- LPG Policy; NITI Aayog
TSCHE CET 2021 Results
The TSCHE CET 2021 Result will be displayed on the official website of the university after the successful conduction of the entrance exam. The details are given below for the same:
- Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in TS Ed.CET 2021 through online examination.
- The applicants will be able to download the scorecard/rank card after it will be disclosed.
When there will be a case of two or more than two candidates obtaining equal marks then the following ways will be applied to solve the cases:
- Where there is a tie in total marks, Part-C marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking.
- In case of a further tie, the marks obtained in Part-A will be taken into account to decide relative ranking.
- In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the parts of the test paper, they shall be bracketed for the award of rank.
- In the case of ties, the candidates older in age will get the priority.
- The rank obtained in TS Ed.CET 2020 is valid for entry into B.Ed course for the academic year 20120-21 only.
TSCHE CET 2021 Counseling
The candidates will be selected for admission to Osmania University, Hyderabad based on the following criteria:
- The minimum qualifying marks in TSCHE CET 2021 entrance test for all the candidates (except SC/ ST) shall be 25% of the aggregate marks (i.e, rounded off to 38 marks).
- There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes for ranking.
- However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities shall secure the minimum qualifying marks of 25% marks(i.e. rounded off to 38 marks) in Ed.CET to claim a seat under NCC/Sports and Games/Physically Handicapped/Children of Armed Personnel quota.
Candidates can check the important information brochure of the previous year from the links given below:
TSCHE CET 2021 Highlights
The highlights for TSCHE CET 2021 are as follows:
About Osmania University
Osmania University was founded by Nawab Ali Khan who was the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad. The University's vision is to develop students ethically, intellectually, culturally, and to make them into a sensitive being. University conducts an Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate entrance exam as well.