TSCHE CET 2021 Application Form has been released by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Telangana State Council of Higher Education Common Entrance Test (TSCHE CET) is a state-level examination which is conducted to nominate the eligible candidates in the B.Ed, B.P.Ed, D.P.Ed, B.Sc, LLM, LLB, Integrated, Diploma course, and UG/PG courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medical, etc fields. Candidates who are interested in appearing for the examination should apply before the last date after check all the details properly. Candidates can check all the details regarding TSCHE CET Application Form 2021 from this article.\
- TS EDCET 2021 application form has been extended till 07 July 2021.
- TS ICET 2021 registration will continue till 08 July 2021.
- TS PECET 2021 application extended till 15 July 2021.
TSCHE CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for TSCHE CET Application:
TSCHE CET Application Form Dates 2021
| Application form release (TS EAMCET, TS ED.CET, TS ECET)||Released |
|Application form release (TS PGECET, TS PGECET, TS LAWCET)||Released|
TSCHE CET 2021 Application Form
TSCHE CET Application Form will be released on the official website of Osmania University, Hyderabad. Given below is some of the information regarding TSCHE CET Registration Form.:
- Candidates can fill in the application form after entering their login credentials.
- Candidates cannot apply for more than one course. Multiple application from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria properly before applying.
- Candidates ensure the press the submit button as without it the registration number will not be generated.
- Candidates should keep all the documents ready for filling the application.
TSCHE CET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates ensure to pay the application fee before the due date as without it the application form will not be submitted. The candidates can check the TSCHE CET 2021 application fee details below:
TSCHE CET Application fee 2021
| Categories|| Application Fee|
| For General and others|| Rs.650/-|
| For (SC/ST) candidates|| Rs.450/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee by opting for any of the following modes of payment-
- TS Online/ /AP Online Centres in Telangana State or A.P
- Debit card/ Credit card
Documents required to fill TSCHE CET 2021 Application Form
Given below are the documents required while filling the TSCHE CET form:
- Proof of Address
- Mark sheet of the High School Board
- Mark sheet of Degree Course (wherever applicable)
- Mark sheet of PG Course (wherever applicable)
- Scanned copy of Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.)
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking details
How to Apply for TSCHE CET 2021?
Given below are the steps on how to apply for TSCHE CET:
STEP 1: Login
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- There will be a link about the application form. Click on that.
- Enter your Email ID, Mobile no., and Password.
STEP 2: Filling the application form
- After logging in, the application page will open.
- Given below are the following details that will be asked in the form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Choice of Exam Centre
- Mobile No.
- Parent's Details
- Reserved Category (if applicable)
- Class 10th Marks
- Class 12th Marks
- Degree Course Marks (wherever applicable)
- PG Course Marks (wherever applicable)
- After filling all these details, click on 'Next.'
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format only.
STEP 3: Paying the fees
- After filling all the details, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Take a screenshot of the invoice.
STEP 4: Submitting the fees
- After paying the fees, click on 'Submit.'
- Registration number will be generated which will be important in future.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safely till the admission process.
TSCHE CET 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates can choose from the following exam centre while filling the application form:
|States Name||Regional Centre|
Hyderabad West Zone
Hyderabad North Zone
- Old Alwal
Hyderabad Central Zone
Hyderabad South-East Zone
- L.B. Nagar
- Ramoji Film City