TSRJC CET 2021 Application Form's last date was 30 June 2021 by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS). Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test is conducted to give admission to students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. Students who are going to appear for Class 10th examination can apply for TSRJC CET. Candidates can check all the details about TSRJC CET Application Form 2021 from this article.
TSRJC CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for TSRJC CET Application:
TSRJC CET 2021 Important Application Dates
|Online Payment starts||01 April 2021|
|Online Payment ends|
31 May 2021 19 June 2021
30 June 2021
|Date of opening of online application||01 April 2021|
|Date of closing of online application|
31 May 2021 19 June 2021
30 June 2021
TSRJC CET 2021 Application Form
TSRJC CET Application Form was released on the official website of the conducting authority. Given below are some information regarding TSRJC CET Registration Form:
- Multiple forms by the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates should properly check the eligibility criteria from the information bulletin before applying. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at
the time of admission. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
- For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- Only successfully submitted application will get their hall ticket issued.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
TSRJC CET Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee first then only they can fill the application form.
- Application Fee for TSRJC CET is Rs. 200/- for all category.
- Candidates can only pay through online mode via Credit/Debit Card or NetBanking.
Documents required to fill TSRJC CET
Given below are the documents that are required while filling the application form:
- Valid ID Card (Aadhar Card, Voters ID, Pan Card, etc.)
- Class 10th Hall Ticket
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Parents Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking details
How to Apply for TSRJC CET 2021?
Given below are steps on how to apply for TSRJC CET 2021:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website. Click on Application Form Submission link.
- STEP 2: Pay a fee of Rs.200/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway ) for submission of application through Online. At the online centre or payment gateway (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required necessary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
- STEP 3: On receipt of fee at the online centre or payment gateway, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through the website. Note: Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- STEP 4:
- The applicants (other than SSC Board) shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. Before filling in the on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- Candidates who are appearing for SSC Board Examinations have to Enter the hall ticket Number while filling the online application. Once HT number is entered, the data and photo of the candidate will be captured online. Data not available in SSC Board data shall be entered by the candidate.
- STEP 5: After filling the form, the candidates have to choose the course.
- STEP 6: Click on 'Submit.'
- STEP 7: On submission of Application, the candidate must take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.