TSRJC CET 2022 Syllabus is released by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS). Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission to students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. Candidates should check the syllabus properly before starting the preparation. Candidates can check the TSRJC CET Syllabus 2022 and other details regarding it from this article.
TSRJC CET 2022 Syllabus
TSRJC CET will be based on the 10th Standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects. Given below is the detailed syllabus for TSRJC CET 2022:
|Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)|
Heat and kinetics
Acids and Base
Base and Salts
Structure of Atom
Neurons and Control System
|Social Studies |
Ideas for Development
Climate of India
Heritage of India
Employment and Unemployment
Per Capita Income
Grammar and Vocabulary
Direct & Indirect Speech
TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be well aware of the exam pattern so they are familiar with what kind of paper could come. Given below is TSRJC CET Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Test: Offline mode
- Medium of Examination: Both Telugu & English
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Question
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Number of Sections: Question paper divided into 3 sections
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Total Marks: 50 marks for each three section
- Negative Marking: No
The candidates must have to appear for one of the following groups of papers:-
|03||English- Mathematics -Social Studies||150|
TSRJC CET 2022 Important Books
Given below are some of the books that students can refer to for studying:
- TSRJC-CET M.P.C Group 2020 Paperback by Brilliant Series
- TSRJC - CET BI.P.C by Vijeta Competitions
- TSRJC - CET M.P.C by Vijeta Competitions
- 10th standard book of Telangana State Board
TSRJC CET 2022 Preparation Tips
Given below are some tips that students can keep in mind while preparing for the examination:
- Start preparing at least 2-3 months before the exam so there is no last-minute hassle.
- Create a timetable denoting time to each subject according to the candidate's strength and weakness.
- Create realistic goals that can be achieved. Focus on achieving daily goals.
- Check the syllabus, exam pattern and other important details about the exam properly before preparing.
- Have all the study material like books, question and sample papers ready beforehand.
- Solve previous year question paper and sample papers as much as possible.
- Concentrate on your weak points and try to improve it.
- Practice mathematics sums daily if you are in the maths paper group.
- Create well-organised notes that can be helpful at the time of revision.
- Revise an ample number of times.
- Do not panic study. Stay cool and collected. Try not to procrastinate and leave anything for the last minute.
- Eat a nutritious diet and stay hydrated.
- Do not cut on sleep hours to study. Sleep well so that the mind stays fresh.
- Do not cut your social life. Strike a balance between academic and social life.
TSRJC CET 2022 Application Submission Procedure
Admission will be done through Counseling. Hall ticket numbers for those on the shortlisting list will be available on the website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the success of the entry test. Candidates will be called for psychological counseling to secure seats.
Candidates have been personally accused of misinformation on the application form.
The promoter has the right to cancel the admission at any time if the information provided to the candidate is found to be incorrect or in breach of the admission rules.
The jurisdiction of any complaint to be resolved rests solely with the city courts of Hyderabad. The reference period for that appeal is before the completion of the admission of the 2022-23 academic year or before the last date of admission in the first middle year as announced by TSBIE, Hyderabad.
Important note at TSRJC CET 2022
Student selection will be based on the success of the Common Entrance test, Booking, special category and local area.
Seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC will be provided on the basis of a general list of armed children, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
Under the PHC category, seats will be allocated based on entry tests between PHC candidates. 40% minor disability.
Under the Sports category, seats will be allocated based on the entry level of the sports category.
Under the CAP (Children of Armed Forces) section, the parent of a baptismal candidate must be an officer or currently a security guard. Seats will be allocated based on the success of the entrance examination.
NCC candidates are not eligible under the CAP category.