Uni GAUGE E 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by each candidate to pursue BE/B.Tech courses in the participating universities of Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA). The Uni GAUGE Engineering Entrance exam will be held in the first week of May 2021. The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. All the candidates must read below complete article to know about the Uni GAUGE E 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Uni GAUGE E 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Uni GAUGE E 2021 Eligibility Criteria qualification is given below. All the candidates must read it carefully. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the admission process the applying institute has the right to cancel their admission.
|BE and B. Tech Courses|
- The aspirants must have cleared 10+2 level from a recognised board/university.
- At 12th standard must have Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subject, (Biology or Biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio
Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and
OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually.
- The candidates whose qualifying exam result is awaited can also apply for the exam.
Please check the age limit for the Uni GAUGE E 2021 below:
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years age on or before 31 December 2021 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before 31st Dec 2003.
Other Eligibility Criteria
The other criteria are:
- Number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minorities,
if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites. The eligibility criteria may change university wise.
- Diploma certificate holders can also apply for Uni-GAUGE- E 2021 entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in Member participating Universities/Institutions.
Uni GAUGE E 2021 Admission Process
Students need to keep in mind the following steps for Uni GAUGE E 2021 Admission Process:
- Step 1: Register and submit the Application Form online. Before submitting the form, check if all the criteria are fulfilled.
- Step 2: Appear for the online Uni GAUGE E Exam.
- Step 3: Download E-Scorecard.
- Step 4: Check Admission Process for each participating college.
- Step 5: Apply separately to each participating college with the scorecard.
- Step 6: Attend Counselling for each university and take admission.
Uni GAUGE E 2021 Application Form
The candidates must carefully go through the given instructions before they start filling the Uni GAUGE E Application Form 2021. Further information regarding the Application Form is provided below:
- The candidates can go to the official website and fill in the details asked in the application form online.
- The candidates need to fill in all the details asked in the application form very carefully and cross-check the details before they submit their Application Form.
- After the successful completion of the registration step, the candidates will get the user id and password on the mobile number and email ID they have provided.
- Also, candidates must fill in all the details very carefully because any request for changes in the data entered will not be entertained after the final submission of the application form.
- The candidates need to take out a print out of the Application Form and carefully keep it with them for future use.
Check Uni GAUGE E 2021 Exam for more information.