Uni GAUGE E 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by each candidate to pursue BE/B.Tech courses in the participating universities of Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA). The Uni GAUGE Engineering Entrance exam and COMED K jointly will be held on 10 May 2020 this year. The aspirants must check the eligibility before filling the Application Form. Please read the complete article to know about the Uni GAUGE E 2020 Eligibility.
Uni GAUGE E 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Uni GAUGE E 2020 Eligibility Criteria qualification is given below, so candidates must read it carefully. If the candidate found ineligible at any stage of admission process the applying institute has the right to cancel their admission.
|BE and B. Tech Courses|
- The aspirants must have cleared 10+2 level from a recognised board/university.
- At 12th standard must have Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio
Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and
OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually.
- The candidates whose qualifying exam result is awaited can alo apply for the exam.
Please check the age limit for the Uni GAUGE E 2020 below:
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years age on or before 31 December 2020 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before 31st Dec 2003.
Other Eligibility Criteria
The other criteria are:
- Number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority,
if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites. The eligibility criteria may change university wise.
- Diploma certificate holders can also apply for Uni-GAUGE- E 2020 entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in Member participating Universities/Institutions.