Uni Gauge E Result 2020 has been announced on 03 September 2020 online on the official website by the Era Foundation. Uni Gauge exam 2020 is a state level examination which is organized to offer admissions B.Tech/BE courses in the Era Foundations member college/institutions of Haryana state. Only the shortlisted candidate will be able to attend the counseling session for the Uni Gauge 2020 admission. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the Uni Gauge result of 2020.
Test Score Card is available in the candidate’s login now.
UNI Gauge Exam Result Date 2020
Candidates can check here all the important Uni result dates in the given table below:
|Uni Gauge Exam Date||19 August 2020|
|Result Declarations ||03 September 2020|
Uni Gauge 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for the Uni Gauge exam result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- The Uni Gauge merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- The Uni Gauge E 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Uni Gauge 2020 entrance exam.
- The common Uni Gauge E merit list will be released for the Candidates belonging to different categories
- The selected applicant will be eligible to attend the Uni Gauge counseling session of 2020.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in the Uni Gauge exam 2020 will be preferred first for the Uni Gauge E seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download the Uni Gauge 2020 Result?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the Uni Gauge 2020 Hall Ticket which are described below:-
- Candidates have to visit the Uni Gauge Era Foundation Official website.
- Candidate has to Login in Uni Guage website.
- Click on the Uni Gauge E 2020 link.
- Select the Result 2020 link.
- The respective Uni gauge 2020 Result will appear on the window screen.
- Download the PDF of the result and takeout the print of the result for future reference.
Details Given in the Uni Gauge E Result 2020
All the listed details will appear on the Uni Gauge 2020 result which is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
NOTE:-Ties in the test scores will be resolved as per University guidelines for the admission process.
Candidates must be required to undergo biometric verification:-
- At the time of filling Application Form.
- At the Entrance Exam
- During Counselling procedure
- During Admission Process at the college.
The candidate's application got rejected if any biometric mismatch will found at any stage.
Uni Gauge E 2020 Counselling
The Uni Gauge counseling 2020 session schedule will be notified online on the official website. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the counseling session for the Uni Gauge admission process. The candidate with the highest ranking will be considered first in the Uni Gauge 2020 seat allotments. All the candidates make ensure to carry all the original copies of the required documents at the Uni Gauge E counseling center for verification.