UP ITI 2021 Admit Card will be released on the Last Week of April 2021 online on the official website. UP ITI 2021 (Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute) admit card will be released by the Vyavsayik Pariksha Pardesh Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP). UP ITI exam 2021 is a state-level exam which is organised to offer admission to ITI courses in the government and private institute in the Uttar Pradesh state. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the UP ITI admit card 2021.
UP ITI 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of admit card for UP ITI exam 2021 in the given table below:
UP ITI 2021 Admit Card Dates
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Last Week of April 2021|
|Examination Date||Second Week of June 2021|
UP ITI 2021 Admit Card
The candidate makes sure to check all the points before downloading the admit card for UP ITI 2021 examination which is given below:
- The role played by the admit card or hall ticket is very significant in the examination considered as the student’s valid identity appearing for the examination.
- Without UP ITI 2021 admit card the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidate must take one ID proof along with admit card at the UP ITI examination hall..
- Candidate must come 30 min before the exam at the UP ITI 2021 examination centre.
- If any candidate finds with any restricted things in the examination hall then the result will be the cancellation of exam for the candidate.
Documents Required to Take in UP ITI 2021 Examination Hall
The candidate makes ensure to take the listed documents in the SCERT 2021 examination hall which is given below;
- UP ITI 2021 admit card in hardcopy.
- For candidate's verification must take one ID proof like aadhar card/pan card.
- One passport size coloured photograph same as uploaded on the application form of the UP ITI exam 2021.
How to Download the UP ITI 2021 Admit card
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the UP ITI 2021 Admit card which is given in the list below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website of UP ITI 2021 exam. ---> "UP ITI official website".
- Step 2: Move the cursor on the "Examination" button on the main page and then click the "Admit card" button.
- Step 3: Click on the "Click to process".
- Step 4: Fill the roll number and password and the CAPTCHA in the below box to login on the page.
- Step 5: After filling all the information then click on the "Login" button.
- Step 6: Then download the admit card in the PDF format.
Details On The UP ITI 2021 Admit Card
All the details on the UP ITI admit card 2021 are listed below:
- Applicant's Name
- Father Name
- Exam Name
- Examination Date and Timings
- Examination Centre Name and Code
- Address of Examination Centre
Things Not To Carry In The UP ITI 2021 Examination Hall
Candidates make sure not to carry all the listed things in the UP ITI 2021
examination hall. All the unwanted things are listed below:
- Candidates are not allowed to bring baggage/luggage to the venue of the UP ITI 2021 examination centre.
- Inside the examination hall, the candidate can't Smoke, eat and drink of tea, coffee, cold drinks etc.
- Plain papers and Log tables are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Electronic devices
- Calculators (Normal/Scientific)
- Mobile Phones
UP ITI 2021 Exam Pattern
The question paper will contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). There will be no negative marking for UP ITI 2021 Examination. Candidates must appear in the examination to get qualified for admission.