UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus will be provided by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. The Syllabus will help the candidates to know the topics from where the questions of UPESEAT can be asked. University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies has made it clear that UPESEAT B.Tech syllabus will be based on the JEE Main syllabus, and the candidates need to prepare accordingly. NCERT Books are also an important source of preparation. Candidates are advised to go through this article for details about Syllabus regarding UPESEAT 2021 is given below.
UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus Details
Subjectwise syllabus of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is discussed hereby.
- Chap1- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Chap2- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
- Chap3- Matrix, and Determinants
- Chap4- Permutations and Combinations
- Chap5- Binomial Theorem and its simple application
- Chap6- Sequence and series
- Chap7- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Chap8- Integral Calculus
- Chap9- Differential Equation
- Chap10- Coordinate Geometry
- Chap11- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chap12- Vector Algebra
- Chap13- Statistics and Probability
- Chap14- Trigonometry
- Chap15- Mathematical Reasoning
- Chap16- Approximation
- Chap1- Physics And Measurement
- Chap2- Kinematics
- Chap3- Laws Of Motion
- Chap4- Work, Energy, and Power
- Chap5- Rotational Motion
- Chap6- Gravitation
- Chap7- Properties of Solids And Liquids
- Chap8- Thermodynamics
- Chap9- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Chap10- Oscillation and Waves
- Chap11- Electrostatics
- Chap12- Current Electricity
- Chap13- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Chap14- Electromagnetic Waves
- Chap15- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Chap16- Atoms and Nuclei
- Chap17- Electronic Devices
- Chap18- Communication Systems
Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Chap26- Principles related to practical chemistry
English Language & Comprehension
For this section, those who are seeking to apply must be aware of the basic concepts of the English language.
Current Affairs Awareness
In this section, candidates must be aware of the latest, national, international developments, and affairs. This section judges the awareness of the candidates.
UPESEAT 2021 Important Books
Aspirants of UPESEAT 2021 will achieve success if they have a few helpful books in their hands. We have mentioned some of them here which will help you to come closer to your goal:
- Handbook of Physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar
- Mathematics for Engineering Entrances ( Solved Papers ) by B.L.Sharma
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Concept of Physics (2018-2020) by H.C Verma
How to Download UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus PDF?
Here, Candidate can easily find the Procedure to download the Syllabus for UPESAT 2021 above and officially prescribed syllabus at UPES, Dehradun Website.
- Initially, the candidate has to visit the official site of UPESEAT 2021.
- Go into the section of Entrance Examination, Admission, etc, and scroll for the syllabus.
- After that click on the syllabus PDF if they have and the file will automatically be downloaded on your device.
- Follow this procedure for website having syllabus PDF, else stay updated With entrancezone.com
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Check below UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The time duration of the Examination: 03 Hours (180 Minutes)
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidates shall be awarded 1 mark, while no mark will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Syllabus: The syllabus would be the same as that of JEE mains. Candidates are advised to prepare for the constituent subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension, Current Affairs Awareness thoroughly for the exam.
The candidates should read thoroughly from the NCERT Books. Last year's question papers can be seen for more details.
Details given on this page are based on the previous year's Prospectus.