UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card will be released on 15 July 2021 tentatively by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. Those who will submit the application form successfully will only be issued the hall ticket. Candidates can apply now as forms have been released by the university. Candidates appearing for the examination must carry the admit card with them. The e-Admit card can be easily downloaded by using the necessary login details like Application Number, DOB & Password. Go through the whole article to know more about UPESEAT Admit Card 2021.
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Important dates of Admit Card of UPESEAT 2021 is mentioned hereby in the table.
|Events||Dates 2021 |
|Availability of admit card||15 July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam date||17-19 July 2021|
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card
The University will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on its web portal. Candidates must check the given points regarding the UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card:
- The UPES Dehradun will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfill the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please the concerned department immediately.
- Please confirm that the details mentioned on it are all correct like name, subject, Centre, etc.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The hall ticket will not be sent via post to any individual.
How to Download UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card?
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card will be available from 15 July 2021(tentative). Applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps to download a hall ticket:
Steps to Download the e-Admit card:
- The candidate has to Log In using their credentials.
- Click on 'Download Admit Card'.
- Take a printout of the Downloaded Admit Card.
- Paste a Photograph in the space provided on the Admit card.
Candidates need to carry the admit card to the test centre. Candidates without the Admit card Or Card without the photo will not be allowed to sit for the test in any case.
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card Details
The UPESEAT admit card consists of necessary details such as:
- Date of Examination
- Centre Name and Address
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Timing of Exam
- Course Name
- Instructions for Candidate
Instructions for Candidates by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Candidates must go through the important instructions prior to the exam:
- Candidate must check all the details printed on the Admit card.
- Inform the Authorities if there is a need for any correction in the admit card.
- If a candidate faces any issues regarding the download of the hall ticket, they must contact the exam authorities.
- Aspirants are requested to check the entire fields of the admit card also the photograph. please note that the photo must be clear enough so that it could be identified by the invigilator easily.
- A candidate must carry the admit card with them at the exam centre. They will not be permitted to sit for the exam without the admit card.
- A photocopy of valid ID proof must be carried at the time of the exam.
- A candidate needs to sign at the given space on the admit card.
- Admit card is a necessary document and hence it should be retained throughout the admission process.
UPESEAT 2021 Result
UPESEAT 2021 Result will be announced on the official website after the exam will be over. The candidates need to check the same by using their login credentials.