UPESEAT 2020 Application Form last date is 31 July 2020 for round-2. UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is the University level exam organised by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. UPESEAT 2020 exam date has been postponed. UPESEAT entrance exam will be conducted in online mode to provide admissions to the willing aspirants in 9 branches under B.Tech degree programmeoffered by the University. UPES also give admission based on JEE Main score & Board merit. UPES reserves the right to conduct UPESEAT II for the absentees of UPESEAT Exam I, before the declaration of results. Therefore, to know all the information related to the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form, read the complete article.
The last date to submit UPESEAT application form has been extended till 31 July 2020 for round-2 .
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form dates given below:
UPESEAT Exam Date
|Release of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form|
31 July 2020(for round-2)
20 August 2020(for round-3)
|Slot Booking (for the exam)||to be announced|
|UPESEAT 2020 Exam Date||Cancelled|
UPESEAT 2020 Registration
The last date to submit the UPESEAT application form 2020 (online/offline) for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is 31 July 2020. Check the following details related to UPESEAT online registration for the academic session 2020-21.
- Application form is available on the official website of UPES.
- Candidates can apply for the Engineering Aptitude Test application form through online mode only.
- No correction facility will be provided by the University, therefore, candidates should filled all the details in the application form very carefully.
Documents Required for UPESEAT 2020 Online Application Form
There are various documents that the candidates will required for reference as well as for uploading while filling the online UPESAT application form 2020 of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test. List of the documents is given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marks Sheet – If applying for PG Course.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Fee
After filling all the details in UPESEAT Application form, Candidates have to pay the UPESEAT Application form fee which is shown category-wise in the below table:
UPESEAT Application Form Fee
Nationality of Aspirants
UPESEAT Application fee for both Indian as well as International candidates is based on previous year information.
Mode of Payment: The UPESEAT Application Form Fee can be paid either of the following modes:
- Online - Candidates can pay the application fee through payment gateway using Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline - Fee amount can be paid via Demand Draft (DD) also.
How to fill UPESEAT 2020 Application Form?
Following are the steps that the candidates should follow while filling the UPSEAT Application Form:
1: Visit the Official Website
Candidates must visit the UPES official website to fill the form.
2: Filling Up the Application Form
The application form will be filled in two sections and the details required in both the sections is given below:
A) Personal Details
- A Sign-Up form will appear in which candidates have to fill the Personal details such as:
- Candidate's Name
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Courses (applying for)
- After filling all the required details click on the "Next" button.
B) Academic Details
- Here, candidates have to enter the details about their educational qualification such as:
- 10th & 12th Percentage
- Name of School/College
- Class 12th stream
- Year of Passing
- Academic details required are different for UG and PG courses.
- Candidates have to click on the "Next" button again.
3: Payment of Application Fee
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee by choosing the payment mode i.e. Paytm or PayU.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking also.
4: Complete the Application
- Once all the details in the application form has been filled and fee payment is done candidates have to complete the application process.
- After submitting the filled in application form candidates can take the printout of the application form for future use.
UPESEAT 2020 Slot Booking
UPES will open the UPESEAT 2020 slot booking window from 18 April 2020 onwards on the official website. All the information related to UPESEAT slot booking is given below:
- Candidates can choose the Date & Time of examination as per their preference through online mode only.
- Candidates who are applying through offline/OMR form, also need to follow the same process of Test date booking.
- UPES will allot the test date and city as per the availability for the candidates who fail to choose the test date and city of their choice.
UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
After the application forms are submitted the candidates have to book the slots to appear in the exam. The slot booking is only for the successfully registered candidates of UPESEAT 2020. Using the application number, username and password the candidates have to login and book the slots to appear in the exam.
As per the slots booked by the candidates the exam date, time and centre are made available in the admit card. To download the admit card the students have to use their UPESEAT 2020 Application number and password. On the exam day, the admit card must be carried in a printed format with an original photo ID.