UPESEAT 2023 Application form has been released in online mode. UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is the University level exam organized by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. The UPESEAT entrance exam will be conducted in online mode to provide admissions to the willing aspirants in 9 branches under B.Tech degree programme offered by the University. UPES also give admission based on JEE Main score & Board merit. UPES reserves the right to conduct UPESEAT II for the absentees of UPESEAT Exam I, before the declaration of results. Therefore, to know all the information related to the UPESEAT 2023 Application Form, read the complete article.
UPESEAT 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the UPESEAT 2023 Application Form dates given below:
Starting of the application process
End of the application process
UPESEAT 2023 Application Form
Check the following details related to UPESEAT online registration for the academic session 2023.
- The application form will be available on the official website of UPES.
- Candidates can apply for the Engineering Aptitude Test application form online mode only.
- No correction facility will be provided by the University, therefore, candidates should fill all the details in the application form very carefully.
Documents Required for UPESEAT 2023 Online Application Form
There are various documents that the candidates will require for reference as well as for uploading while filling the online UPESAT application form 2023 of the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test. A list of the documents is given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marks Sheet – If applying for PG Course.
How to fill UPESEAT 2023 Application Form?
Following are the steps that the candidates should follow while filling the UPESEAT Application Form:
1: Visit the Official Website
Candidates must visit the UPES official website to fill the form.
2: Filling Up the Application Form
The application form will be filled in two sections and the details required in both sections is given below:
- A) Personal Details
- A Sign-Up form will appear in which candidates have to fill in the Personal details such as:
- Candidate's Name
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Courses (applying for)
- After filling in all the required details click on the "Next" button.
- B) Academic Details
- Here, candidates have to enter the details about their educational qualification such as:
- 10th & 12th Percentage
- Name of School/College
- Class 12th stream
- Year of Passing
- Academic details required are different for UG and PG courses.
- Candidates have to click on the "Next" button again.
3: Payment of Application Fee
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee by choosing the payment mode i.e. Paytm or PayU.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking also.
4: Complete the Application
- Once all the details in the application form have been filled and fee payment is done candidates have to complete the application process.
- After submitting the filled-in application form candidates can take the printout of the application form for future use.
UPESEAT 2023 Application Fee
After filling all the details in UPESEAT Application form, Candidates have to pay the UPESEAT Application form fee which is shown category-wise in the below table:
UPESEAT Application Form Fee
Nationality of Aspirants
UPESEAT Application fee for both Indian as well as International candidates is based on previous year information.
Mode of Payment: The UPESEAT Application Form Fee can be paid either of the following modes:
- Online - Candidates can pay the application fee through the payment gateway using Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline - Fee amount can be paid via Demand Draft (DD) also.
UPESEAT 2023 Slot Booking
All the information related to UPESEAT slot booking is given below:
- Candidates can choose the Date & Time of examination as per their preference through online mode only.
- Candidates who are applying through offline/OMR form, also need to follow the same process of Test date booking.
- UPES will allot the test date and city as per the availability for the candidates who fail to choose the test date and city of their choice.
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Centres
List of UPESEAT 2023 exam centres is given below. Candidates have to choose two centres of their choice while filling the application form.
- Greater Noida
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
- Rae Bareli
- Sri Ganganagar
UPESEAT 2023 Admit Card
After the application forms are submitted the candidates have to book the slots to appear in the exam. The slot booking is only for the successfully registered candidates of UPESEAT 2023. Using the application number, username, and password the candidates have to log in and book the slots to appear in the exam.
As per the slots booked by the candidates the exam date, time and centre are made available in the admit card. To download the admit card the students have to use their UPESEAT 2023 Application number and password. On the exam day, the admit card must be carried in a printed format with an original photo ID.