UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by each candidate to pursue career in B.Tech courses. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun offeres various courses in B.Tech after qualifying the entrance exam for which Application Form is available on the official webiste. The exam is conducted once a year at the University level. The candidates can check the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test 2020 Eligibility details below:
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria qualification is given below, so candidates must read it carefully. If the candidate found ineligible at any stage of admission process the applying institute has the right to cancel their admission.
Based on UPESEAT 2020 Exam
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering (Hons.)
- The applicants must hold a degree of 10th & 12th from a recognised board/university.
- Muts have a minimum of 50% marks at the Senior Secondary levels (10th & 12th).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in 10th & 12th.
For B. Tech. LLB(Hons.) Programs
- UPES Engineering Aptitude Test by Centralized Counseling through UPESEAT Merit rank.
Admission based on JEE/Board Exam
The University also gives an admission on fullfiling the following criteria for B.Tech Courses.
|B.Tech Courses (JEE Main/Borads (10th & 12th)|
- Minimum 50% marks at 10th & 12th and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM at senior secondary level (12th class)& Cut off: 50 percentile score in JEE Main.
- Minimum 80% marks at 10th & 12th level and must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.
|For B. Tech. LLB(Hons.) Programs|
- Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank OR
- Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank OR
- CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit - Through UPES CLAT / LSAT Merit Ranking.
The age criteria for the UPESEAT 2020 are:
- The aspirants are eligible to apply for UPESEAT if they are born on or after 01 October 1998.
- The DOB mentioned in the Secondary Education Board will only be take into consideration for the exam.
Exemptions From UPESEAT 2020
The aspirants who will not fullfil the above mentioned criterias will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. Hence, Before filling the Application form make sure to be eligibile for the exam.