UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria are set by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. UPES offers admission for various courses in B.Tech. after qualifying UPESEAT 2021. UPESEAT is a university level exam conducted once a year. Candidates need to ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. Candidates can check the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test 2021 Eligibility details below.
- The application form for UPESEAT 2021 has been released from 19 November 2020. Candidates can apply from here --> Fill Here
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria qualification is given below, so candidates must read it carefully. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the admission process the applying institute has the right to cancel their admission.
Based on UPESEAT 2021 Exam
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering (Hons.)
- The applicants must hold a degree of 10th & 12th from a recognised board/university.
- Must have a minimum of 50% marks at the Senior Secondary levels (10th & 12th).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in 10th & 12th.
For B. Tech. LLB(Hons.) Programs
- UPES Engineering Aptitude Test by Centralized Counseling through UPESEAT Merit rank.
Admission based on JEE/Board Exam
The University also gives admission on fulfilling the following criteria for B.Tech Courses.
|B.Tech Courses (JEE Main/Borads (10th & 12th)|
- Minimum 50% marks at 10th & 12th and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM at the senior secondary level (12th class)& Cut off: 50 percentile score in JEE Main.
- Minimum 80% marks at 10th & 12th level and must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
|For B. Tech. LLB(Hons.) Programs|
- Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank OR
- Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank OR
- CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit - Through UPES CLAT / LSAT Merit Ranking.
The age criteria for the UPESEAT 2021 are:
- The aspirants are eligible to apply for UPESEAT if they are born on or after 01 October 1998.
- The DOB mentioned in the Secondary Education Board will only be taken into consideration for the exam.
Exemptions From UPESEAT 2021
The aspirants who will not fulfill the above-mentioned criteria will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. Hence, Before filling the Application form make sure to be eligible for the exam.
UPESEAT 2021 Admission Process
Candidates need to keep in mind the following steps for UPESEAT 2021 Admission:
Step 1: Apply for UPESEAT 2021 by filling the registration form properly and paying the application fees before the due date. Make sure that the candidate is fulfilling all the criteria before applying.
Step 2: Download the Admit Card 2021, which will be available to the registered candidates to know all the important details about the exam.
Step 3: Appear for UPESEAT 2021 examination at the scheduled date and time.
Step 4: Check UPESEAT 2021 result which will be declared after a few days of the examination. Qualified students will then be nominated for admission to the university.