UPESEAT 2022 Rank Predictor is a unique tool which will help to predict the test-takers possible score. It will give the candidate's an idea of the probable/ actual score secured in the examination. Rank predictor helps to predict aspirant's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. The rank predictor will predict a candidate’s rank even before the result is announced for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test. Through UPESEAT rank predictor 2022 candidates will be able to predict their rank vs marks and see which university and specialization aspirant can get admission in. Scroll down to know how to check probable score:
Details to be filled in UPESEAT 2022 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registrational Number
- Expected Percentile
How to use UPESEAT 2022 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the UPESEAT 2022 Rank predictor of entrancezone.
- Fill all the asked details on the page to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Hit on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate predicted score will be displayed on the score along with the name and probable rank
Advantages of using UPESEAT 2022 rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination want to know his/her estimated rank/ percentile in UPESEAT 2022.
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of the result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the specialty they can get admission in.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
Factors depending for UPESEAT 2022 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following aspects:
UPESEAT 2022 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||200|
|Marking scheme||+1 will be awarded for each correct answer and there will no negative marking for the wrong answer|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||10,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
UPESEAT 2022 Cut off
UPESEAT 2022 cut off list will be estimated through various factors. Candidates can check the factors from the information given below:
- The level of question paper can be either easy or difficult based upon the preparation of the students. It's the factor that completely depends upon an individual candidate.
- Previous year's cutoff trends
- No. of candidates appeared for the UPESEAT 2022 examination
- Performance of the candidates
- No. of seats filled by the candidates