Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card will be released in the Third week of July 2020 by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU) on its official website. The exam is conducted for admissions in B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Sc post basic, ANM and GNM courses in the colleges of Uttarakhand. The admissions will be done purely based on the merit list published by HNBMU. Read this complete article to know more about Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020
|Release date of admit card||Third week of July 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||Fourth week of July 2020|
All the above-mentioned dates are based on the previous year information and are same for Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing admit card 2020 and Uttarakhand M.Sc Nursing admit card.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Basic instructions for candidates regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit card 2020 are mentioned below.
- Hall ticket of Uttarakhand Nursing will be released in the third week of July 2020.
- Candidates are advised that they must download their admit card from the official website only.
- All applicants are advised that they must keep their admit card with them until the whole admission process is completed.
- Candidates must check the personal details mentioned in the admit card of Uttarakhand Nursing and if any candidate founds a mistake, then he/she has to contact the official authority through e-mail or telephone number.
- Applicants must take their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
To download Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit card, candidates must follow the given listed steps.
Step 1. At first, candidates have to visit the official website of HNBMU.
Step 2. Then search here for "Uttarakhand Nursing Admit card 2020" link.
Step 3. In the next step, candidates have to enter their registration number, login id, and password.
Step 4. After entering the details, candidates have to tap on "submit" icon.
Step 5. Then a new page with the admit card.
Step 6. Candidates must download their Admit card in pdf form and must take two-three print outs of the Admit Card for the future use.
Details mentioned in Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Details mentioned in Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit card are listed below.
Personal details: Name of Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Candidate's Photograph, Gender
Exam details: Course name, Exam Date, Timing of Exam, Centre's name, Duration of Exam
Documents to carry in Uttarakhand Nursing Exam center
Documents to carry in Uttarakhand Nursing Exam center are mentioned below.
- Admit Card of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020
- Black ballpoint pen
- Valid ID photo proof, it may be:
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
Things not to carry in Uttarakhand Nursing Exam center
Things not to carry in Uttarakhand Nursing Exam center are listed below.
- Any electronic device such as Laptops, mobile phones,
- Any cheating material
Problems in downloading Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Problems in downloading Uttarakhand Nursing Admit card 2020 are listed below.
- If the conducted authority rejected any candidate's application form, then applicant will not be able to download their Uttarakhand admit card. The application may be rejected in certain circumstances:
- If the application fee has not been paid yet,
- Another case may happen if a candidate's educational qualification is not eligible as per the eligibility criteria of the exam.
Exam pattern of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020
The exam pattern of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 is mentioned below.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
Number of questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the examination
Exam duration: 2 hours
Mode of Exam: Offline mode
Marks for every right answer: 1 Mark
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the examination
Maximum marks: 100