Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2020 has been released & the last date to apply is 22 September 2020. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU) is the conducting body of the exam. Uttarakhand Nursing exam is conducted at the State level. The exam is conducted to offer B.Sc nursing, Post basic B.Sc, M.Sc nursing, ANM and GNM. Read this complete article to know more about Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2020.
- Uttarakhand Nursing entrance exam 2020 application form is available to be filled from 26 August to 22 September 2020.
Important dates of Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2020
Important dates of Uttarakhand Nursing application form 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020
|Release date of application form||26 August 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||22 September 2020|
|Release date of Admit card ||24 September 2020|
|Date of exam||03 & 04 October 2020|
Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2020
Basic instructions for Uttarakhand Nursing application form 2020 are stated below.
- Application form of Uttarakhand Nursing is available online on the official website.
- Candidates must keep all their documents ready with them before filling the application form so that they can fill the form easily.
- Candidates are advised that they must recheck all the details mentioned by them in the application form, before submitting it.
- Applicants must give the contact details which are in use. As the authority will use these details to interact with candidates.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing 2020?
To fill Uttarakhand Nursing application form 2020, the following are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
- At first, visit the official website of the authority.
- Now, go to "Apply online" section and Click on "Nursing Entrance Exam 2020" button.
- After that, a new page will appear where all the useful links for Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 appear.
- Now Click on "New Registration" button, and then candidates have to enter their basic details for registration.
Step 2. Filling the application form of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020
- In the next step, candidates have to login by clicking on "Candidate" Login button, where they have to enter their Login Id, Mobile number and password.
- After login, candidates have to fill their personal, Contact, and qualification details.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
- Now, candidates have to upload a scanned image of original valid Id proof.
Step 4. Payment of Application Fee
- After uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee. The fee structure of the application form is listed below.
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020
Fee structure of B.Sc nursing and Post basic B.Sc Application Form
|General and OBC||Rs 1500/-|
|SC or ST||Rs 1000/-|
Uttarakhand M.Sc Nursing Application form 2020
Fee structure of M.Sc nursing Application Form
|General and OBC||Rs 2000/-|
|SC or ST||Rs 1500/-|
Uttarakhand ANM and GNM Application form 2020
Fee structure of ANM and GNM Application Form
|General and OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|SC or ST||Rs 700/-|
The payment of fee can be made through online or offline modes. Through offline mode, the fee can be paid by using E-challan available on the official website. For making the fee payment online, modes are listed below.
- Credit card,
- Debit card, or
- Net banking
Step 5. Submission and print outs
- In last, after making the payment of fee, click on "submit the application form" button.
- Candidates are advised to take two-three print outs of the completed application form and should keep it with themselves for future use.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit Card will be released on 24 September 2020 by HNBMU on its official website. Candidates must take the print out of admit card and should retain it with them untill the admission process will be completed. Candidates must make sure that the personal details printed on Uttarakhand Nursing Admit card are correct and also have to carry it to the examination center on the day of Exam