UUEE 2022 or Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination Registration is open for 2022-23. The application form is released for various courses. The candidates can apply until the last date is announced. This is a University level examination organized once a year for those who are seeking to take admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Law, Para-Medical, etc. Read the complete article to know more details about UUEE 2022 like Registration Process, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Scheme, etc.
UUEE 2022 Exam Status
|Online Registration 2022||Started|
Uttaranchal University Registration is now open for the 2022-23 session. Scroll down the article to apply online.
UUEE 2022 Important Dates
There are the important dates of the UUEE 2022:
Uttaranchal University Admission Test Dates 2022(tentative)
|Online Registration Starts From||December 2021|
|Online Registration Last Date||Second week of May 2022|
|Admit Card Available from||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result Declaration||July 2022|
|Counselling Starts for B. Tech Course||July 2022|
|Counselling Starts for MBA & M.Tech Courses||July 2022|
UUEE 2022 Application Form
In order to appear for UUEE 2022, the candidates are required to apply online or they cand download the form from the official website. Form submitted via any other mode will not be accepted. While registration applicants should keep in mind a few vital details:
- The candidates should scan their photograph and signature as per the specified dimensions.
- They should have a valid and active personal email ID and mobile number.
- Any complete details will lead to rejection of the application form without a prior notice
- No form will be considered complete with the examination fee.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of their profile and keep it safely for their own record & future reference for online submission.
- For offline submission of form it should be submitted to the following address:
Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant
PO-Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007 Uttarakhand (India).
UUEE 2022 Application Fee
The candidates can check below in the table UUEE 2022 fee to be paid:
UUEE Registration Fee 2022
|Exam Fee||Rs 1200/-|
|Processing Fee||Rs 50/-|
Mode of Payment -
- Payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Internet Banking
- In cash/DD drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply for Uttaranchal University Admission 2022?
The candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for UUEE 2022:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of Uttaranchal University - https://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/
- Step 2 - Click on the link given " Online Registration Open-2022"
- Step 3 - Enter the details asked like full name, email id, mobile number, etc. and submit.
- Step 4 - A confirmation mail will be sent on registered e-mail id along with registration activation link.
- Step 5 - Click the link to activate registration account.
- Step 6 - Login with the registration details and fill in other information like academic details, etc.
- Step 7 - Make the fee payment and submit the details
UUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
UUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria have been mentioned below for candidates and before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they are eligible.
For B.Tech or B.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture/Food Tech/Forestry/ Biotechnology or B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category).
For B.Sc (IT) & BCA Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a certificate of XII class examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass the qualifying exam with Mathematics as the main subject.
For MBA (Full Time):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a graduation degree.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% marks at graduation level with valid MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT Score/Percentile.
For LLB (Hons.) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks (in case of general category), 42% marks (in case of OBC category), and 40% marks (in case of SC/ST category).
- Age Limit: 20 years for general category and 22 years for SC/ST/OBC
For BA LLB (Hons.) or BBA LLB (Hons.) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks (general), 42% marks (OBC), and 40% marks (SC/ST).
- Age Limit: 20 years for general category and 22 years for SC/ST/OBC.
UUEE 2022 Result/Merit List
Uttaranchal University 2022 Admission will be provided based on the merit list. It will be available after 15 or 20 days of final submission of the application form.
- Candidates can check merit list online through its official website.
- The Univeristy will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks scored by candidates in XII level (intermediate).
- Candidates will be asked to submit the qualifying merit details during the application process.
- Those whose name will reflect in the merit list will be called for counselling for documents verification.
UUEE 2022 Counselling
Uttaranchal University 2022 Counselling process will be done in two phases. Candidates can appear in counselling through both online and offline modes. For offline mode, candidates can appear for the counselling, organized in the university. While this stage of admission the aspirants need to carry all their academic documents, identity proof, etc along with them for verification purposes.
UUEE 2022 Highlights
Applicants can check underneath, Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam 2022 short details:
UUEE 2022 Basic Details
Uttaranchal University Admission 2021
|Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) admission |
Uttaranchal University Official Website
About Uttaranchal University
Uttaranchal University, a university located at Dehradun. The university was established in 2013 by an Act of state legislative assembly passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly. It has a Campus Located on NH-72. The university is constituted with the merger of three educational institutions, namely Law College, Dehradun (LCD), Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (UIT) and Uttaranchal Institute of Management (UIM).
- Uttaranchal Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS)
- Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (UIT)
- Uttaranchal Institute of Management (UIM)
- School of Applied & Life Sciences (SALS)
- Law College Dehradun (LCD)
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Liberal Arts (SLA)