VIT AP Admissions 2023 is also known as VIT Amaravati Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the four campuses established by VIT Group of Institutes. VIT AP University admission process 2023 is conducted in both online and offline modes. Admission to all the programmes is entrance-based, and final selection is only confirmed after obtaining a valid score/ rank in the respective entrance exams. It offers undergraduate (BTech, BBA), postgraduate (MTech) and doctorate programmes (PhD) to students in streams such as Engineering, Science, Management, and Law. For more details, read the complete article of VIT AP Admissions 2023.
VIT AP Admissions 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check VIT AP Admissions status from below:
|Application Form Status|
to be announced shortly
|Exam Status||dates to be announced shortly|
VIT AP Admissions 2023 Application Fees
VIT Amaravati application form availability varies from course to course. For some of the programmes, application forms are available both online and offline, while for others, only online forms are available. Various entrance exams conducted by VIT authorities for different streams such as VITEEE for BTech, VITMEE for MTech and MCA, and VITREE for PhD. Mentioned below is the VIT AP University application fee for all the programmes:
Integrated MTech (Online)
VIT AP B.tech Admissions 2023
VIT AP offers full-time B.Tech in three specialisations, namely Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and Mechanical. Furthermore, the University offers five sub-specialisations under B.Tech (CSE) and three under BTech (ECE). The duration of B.Tech is four years. B.Tech also creates a platform for practical and application-oriented learning to open the gates of opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship.
VIT AP B.Tech Admission 2023 Impotant Dates
Candidates can check the VITEEE important dates from below:
VIT AP Admission Schedule 2023
|Launch of web application||18th Feb, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||21st May, 2023 Mid Night ( Extended )|
|Dates for VITEEE-21||28, 29, 31 May 2023. 1st June is a reserve day.|
|Fee payment Last Date||16th Aug 2023 at 5 PM|
|Classes commence on||23rd Aug 2023|
VIT AP B.Tech Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can look for all the criterias before applying for VITEEE:
Candidates should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for reserved categories) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised board
Note: Candidates with their date of birth falling on or after July 01, 1998 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission (UGEA) 2022.
CSE (Data Analytics)
CSE (Artificial Intelligence)
CSE (Networking and Security)
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Communication (VLSI)
Electronics and Communication (Embedded Systems)
VIT AP University B.Tech Application Process 2023
Mentioned below are the two modes of the VIT AP application process 2023:
Offline Application Form (OMR): BTech
Candidates can obtain the application form for a cost of Rs 1,200 through the following modes:
- From the designated list of post offices throughout India
- By depositing the Demand Draft (DD) for Rs 1,200 in favor of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', in person, from the following campuses: VIT Vellore Campus, VIT Chennai Campus, VIT Bhopal (MP), VIT Amaravati (AP)
Online Application Form: BTech
Candidates can apply online at vitap.ac.in and deposit the application fee through the following modes:
- Net-banking/ credit card/ debit card/ Paytm for Rs 1,150 for General candidates
- NRI candidates and candidates choosing abroad test centres can apply through online for $50
- Online applicants are requested not to send the hardcopy of the application form
Steps to fill online VITEEE application form:
- Visit the official website of VITEEE to register and click on 'New Users may register here'
- Fill the details and click on 'Register'
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on 'Verify OTP'
- On the next page, click on 'Application Form'
- Check the 'I am aware' box and click on ' I Agree '
- Fill in all the other required details and click on 'Save'
- Note down the application number and click on 'Proceed to Pay'
- Choose the desired payment mode and click on ' Pay Now'
VIT AP B.Tech Admission 2023 Selection criteria
BTech admission is based on a valid rank in VITEEE (calculated as per system-generated algorithm based on Class 12 marks). Students with a valid JEE Main rank or SAT score will be given weightage this year.
VIT AP M.Tech Admission 2023
VIT Amaravati offers MTech programme in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) under the sub-specialisation of Very large-scale integration (VLSI) at PG level. The programme is offered under School of Electronics Engineering VLSI Design aims at clearing the fundamental concepts related to design of VLSI circuits and systems. The focus areas of the programme include Analog VLSI Design, Digital System Design, Semi-conductor Devices and Modelling. The duration of the programme is two years.
VIT AP M.Tech Admission 2023 Impotant Dates
Candidates can check the important dates from below:
|Release date of application form||15 March 2023|
|Last date to submit applicartion form||30 June 2023|
VIT AP M.Tech Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can look for all the criterias before applying for M.Tech in VIT AP:
Qualifying exams: VITMEE, GATE
Candidate must have passed BE/ BTech in any branch/ MSc Electronics or Electrical or Instrumentation or Communications Engineering or any other equivalent degree/ MS
VIT AP M.Tech Application Process 2023
Below mentioned are the easy steps of application to apply for MTech at VIT AP University:
- Visit the official website of VIT AP University
- Go to 'New Applicant' and register with the required information
- Verify the registered email id and mobile number for the password from VIT
- Fill in the application form
- Pay the application fee via any specified mode of transaction and upload the necessary documents including photo, signatures, etc.
- Enclose the required documents along with the application form and send it to the following address-
Vellore Institute of Technology,
Vellore- 632014, Tamil Nadu, India
MTech admission is based on VITMEE rank obtained through merit (up to pre-final year performance) in the graduation or equivalent.
VIT AP BBA Admission 2023
VIT University offers admission into Bachelor of Business Administration for which students must have at least 60% marks in their 10 and 12th grade. Students who are in 12th grade are also eligible to apply for admission.
|Entrance Exam||Management Task|
Candidates willing to take admission in BBA has following options:
- BBA from VSB
- BBA Business Analytics from VSB
- BBA from University of Michigan Dearborn (UMD): 2 years at VSB + 2 years at UMD
- BS Business Analytics from Arizona State University (ASU): 2 years at VSB + 2 years at (ASU)
VIT AP BBA Admission 2023 Eligibility criteria
Candidates can check BBA admission eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in their 10th and 12th in order to be eligible for admission.
- For BBA Business Analytics, candidates must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, securing 60% marks in the subject and have secured 60% marks at both 10th and 10+2 level.
- For BS Business Analytics, candidates must have CGPA of 3.00 in the first two years coursework at VIT-AP, 1230 SAT Reasoning/ 25 ACT score and proficiency in English ( TOEFL: 61 iBT, IELTS: 6.0 or PTE: 53).
VIT AP BBA Admission 2023 Selection Criteria
Admission into the BBA programme is on the basis of Management Task which is followed by personal interview. Students are required to meet eligibility criteria to get shortlisted.
VIT AP UG Admission 2023
VIT Amaravati offers full-time BTech and BBA as undergraduate programmes. Both of these programmes have International Credit Transfer Agreements (ICTA) with University of Michigan, Dearborn, USA (UMD) and Arizona State University, USA (ASU) leading to BBA from UMD and BS Business Analytics from ASU, respectively. The University uses multi-disciplinary approach, experiential learning, mentoring and industry-connect to help students pass out as complete individuals.
VIT AP UG Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
VIT University, Amaravathi offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com at the UG level and BA+MA, BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) integrated programs. The candidates who have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply. ]
|B.A||Public Services||10+2 degree or equivalent |
|B.Sc ||Data Science|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||-|
|BBA LLB (Hons.)||-|
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of ‘VIT University, Amaravathi’.
- Click on ‘Admissions’ and then on ‘VITEEE’.
- Register by filling all the details in the form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Pay an application fee of INR 1150 (inclusive of GST) through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Obtain the application form in person from the VIT Campus by paying INR 1200 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Bhopal.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Send the duly filled application form to:
Vellore Institute of Technology, Amaravathi
Andhra Pradesh - 522237
VIT AP PG Admission 2023
VIT University, Amaravathi offers M.Tech and M.Sc programs at the PG level and an integrated program in M.Tech. Admissions into the M.Tech program is done on the basis of VITMEE entrance examination which is followed by counselling. The institute also offers admission to the Integrated M.Tech program for a period of five years for which students must have at least 60% marks in 10+2 to apply for admission.
VIT AP PG Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc, the candidates must have passed their Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Admission is done on the basis of merit.
|M.Tech||VLSI||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology|
|M.Tech (Integrated)||Software Engineering||10+2 with at least 60% marks in the science stream|
|M.Sc||Physics||Graduation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
Documents to be attached with the application form:
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Migration/ Transfer/ School Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (only for SC/ ST Categories)
- Nativity Certificate (only for North Eastern States)
VIT AP PG Admission 2023 Selection Criteria
- Admission into the M.Tech regular program is on the basis of the VITMEE examination which is followed by counselling, while for the integrated program; selection is on the basis of merit.
- Admission into the M.Sc program is done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.
VIT AP Integrated Programmes Admission 2023
VIT-AP offers three integrated programmes, which include BTech+MTech under School of Engineering, BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons) programme under VIT School of Law (VITSOL) for the duration of five years. Both of the Law programmes are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI). With the knowledge-oriented approach giving precedence to application-based learning over the past years, these integrated courses are designed to encourage the oratorical skills, mooting abilities, analytical and interpretative skills of the budding lawyers. Several co-curricular activities such as weekly seminars, court visits, regular moot court trainings, etc. are part of the academic curriculum.
VIT AP Integrated Programmes Admission 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates from below:
|Release date of application form||18 February 2023|
|Last date to submit applicartion form||21 May 2023|
VIT AP Integrated Programmes Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
BA LLB (Hons)
Qualifying exam: LSAT/ CLAT
Candidates must have passed Class 12 with minimum 60% aggregate
BBA LLB (Hons)
Candidates should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for reserved categories) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination (Class 12 or equivalent) from a recognised board
Final selection to BTech+MTech is based on merit in the last qualifying examination (Class 12 or equivalent). Admission to integrated Law programmes is based on the scores obtained in CLAT or LSAT.
VIT AP PhD Admission 2023
The University offers PhD programme at doctoral level in various specialisations under the streams of Science, Management, Engineering, Language and Law. The programme is offered in Internal (Full-Time), Internal (Part-Time) and External (Part-Time) modes. The minimum duration of PhD is three years.
- Candidates are required to submit their profile to get shortlisted for VITREE
- Candidates, who have already qualified in CSIR NET or UGC NET or any other national level entrance test, will get direct call for PI from the respective department of the university
Candidate must have a master’s degree in the relevant discipline of Science stream with minimum 60% aggregate
Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% aggregate/ CGPA: 6.5/10
MSc (Engineering)/ MS (Research)/ MTech (Research)
Candidate must have a master’s degree in the relevant language with minimum 60% aggregate
Candidate must have a degree of Master's in Law or LLM with minimum 55% aggregate
Candidate must have a ME/ MTech or MBA with minimum 60% aggregate
Final Selection is based on the scores obtained in VITREE 2022 and performance in the written test, followed by Research Output and Personal Interview (RO-PI).
VIT AP Asmissions 2023 Highlights
|Admission Name||Vellore Institute of Techmology Andhra Pradesh Amaravathi Admissions 2023|
|Conducting Body||VIT University, Amaravathi|
About VIT AP
A part of Vellore Institute of Technology, the campus of VIT in Amaravati is called the VIT AP campus. The campus has immense opportunities to learn, practice, grow, and thrive. Also, the campus has full-fledged opportunities for overall personality development through sports, clubs, and chapters, and cultural activities. Facilities available: The below-given facilities are available in the campus: Cafeteria, Labs, Library, Transport, Bank and ATM, Health Centre