VMOU Admission 2021 B.Ed has been postponed. This exam is conducted twice a year in January and July Session. VMOU 2021 is a State Level Entrance Test organized to offer the admission of various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Programmes like BA, BASW, B.COM, B.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc, BBA, BCA, BSc, CERT, CERT LAW, CERT SCI, DIP MASS, DIP NATURO, DIP HFN, Dip.Lib. Is, DIP YOGA, MJ, M.LIB, MSc, MSW, MA, MBA, MCA, M.COM, PGD IPR, PGD IRLL, PGDCA, PGDCL, PGDGTP, PGDM, PGDY. The candidate has to fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying online for admission in VMOU, Kota. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the VMOU admission 2021 application form, Eligibility, and Admit Card.
VMOU 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important details related to the VMOU Admission 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Application Status||Registration process extend till 21 June 2021|
|Exam Status||Exam will be held on 01 August 2021(Tentative)|
- VMOU Admission 2021 B.Ed Application form has been extended till 21 June 2021.
- Authority has postponed the VMOU B.Ed Admission Test till further notice.
- VMOU Admission 2021 B.Ed Application Form has been released on 08 March 021 and the last date was 22 April 2021.
- VMOU Admission 2021 B.Ed exam was conducted on 23 May 2021.
VMOU Admission 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important dates related to VMOU admission 2021 which are given in the table below:
|Events||Dates (For B.Ed)||Dates (For MBA & MCA)|
|Application start date||08 March 2021||29 January 2021|
|Application last date||22 April 2021 21 June 2021||17 February 2021|
|Exam date||23 May 2021 01 August 2021(Tentative)||28 February 2021|
VMOU Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidate must check all the important the admission form of VMOU 2021 which are given in the list below:
- The application will be released online mode at the VMOU official website.
- Candidates have to register at the main site with the E-mail Address, Name, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- The authority will send the unique registration number and password through Mail or SMS to all the candidates.
- To fill the application candidates have to fill the application form completely and in a proper manner.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents with the admission form.
- For the final submission, the candidates have to pay the application form Which will be Rs. 1000/- for all the interested candidates.
- After providing all the details and paying for the application form, the candidate can submit the application forms.
- Must takeout the print of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
- The candidate must cross-check all the filled details in the application form before submitting the application form.
- The authority has the power to reject the application form if the information in the application will be wrong, filled incorrectly, or incompletely.
- Without paying the application form fee the conducted authority will not accept the application form.
Mode of Payment
The candidate has to pay the application form fee to get the admit card for the entrance test. The candidate can pay the application form fee online mode via debit card, E Mitra KIOSK, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Note: Once the payment is done, then the application form fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
VMOU Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate has to fulfill all the eligibility criteria to apply for admission to VMOU. The eligibility criteria for admission of all courses are given below:
VMOU UG Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for UG courses are given in the table below:
The Candidates must be passed a UG/PG course with at least 50% marks from a recognized university (5% relaxation of marks for reserved categories)
Bj & Bj (L)
The candidate must be a Graduate (with a Minimum 3 year Degree) or equivalent from any recognized college/university
The candidate must be a Graduate with at least a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university(5% relaxation of marks for reserved categories)
VMOU PG Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for PG courses are given in the table below:
- The candidate must be passed BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A with Mathematics stream at 12th level or UG Level.
- The candidate must be obtained at least 50% minimum marks (45% in case of candidates who belong to reserved categories) in the qualifying Examination.
- The candidate must be passed with at least 50% minimum marks in UG/PG from any recognized college/ University or its equivalent.
- Candidates with three years of Managerial/ supervisory/ Professional Degree OR Professional Experience in Technology / Engineering/ Architecture/ Medicine/ Law or Professional Qualification in Accountancy/Work and Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc will be able to apply for the admission.
VMOU PG Diploma Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for PG Diploma courses are given in the table below:
- The Candidates must have a PG Degree with at least 48% minimum marks from a recognized college/ university, or any other professional degree (such as LLB).
- The candidate must have a UG degree from any recognized college/ university (with a minimum of 3 years of degree) or supervisory experience (in any company/organization) recognized by VMOU University.
The candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ B.Sc.(Agri) from any recognized college/ university.
VMOU Diploma Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Diploma courses are given in the table below:
- The candidate must be passed 12th standard from an affiliated board/institute or Equivalent or any BAP/BACP qualified from any open college/ university or,
- The candidates qualified 8th standard and who has experience of working in public or District libraries or having 5 years of experience in special Library also eligible for this course
The candidate must be cleared 12th standard from an affiliated board/ institute or Equivalent or any BAP/BACP qualified from any open college/ university or Higher Rajasthan Secondary Education Board University, Ajmer
VMOU Certificate Programs Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Certificate programs are given in the table below:
CBIL, CCE & CTE
The candidates must have UG Degree (with a minimum of 3 years) from any recognized college/ University or its equivalent
- For Male Candidates: Must be passed 12th standard passed and must be 18 years old minimum in age
- For Female Candidates: Must be passed 8th standard passed and must be 18 years old minimum in age
CPRP & CPGM
Must be cleared 12th standard
VMOU Admission 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can check all the important points about VMOU admit card which is given in the list below:
- The admit will be released online mode at the VMOU official website.
- The candidates have to log in with the provided Registered ID and password to generate the admit card.
- The candidates who submit the application form successfully will be able to download the admit card.
- The candidates must take out the print of the examination admit card.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed at the examination hall.
VMOU Admission 2021 Result
The candidates must check the important points about the result of the VMOU entrance exam which is given in the list below:
- The VMOU result will be declared through the online mode.
- No results will be sent by email or posts.
- The candidate will be able to check their result at the official by login in with their provided registered ID and password.
- The candidate must take out the print of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
- Only the candidates who qualify for the entrance exam will be notified for the counseling session.
VMOU Admission 2021 Process
The candidate can check the complete admission procedure of VMOU, Kota which is described below:
- The candidates have to apply for login at the official website.
- The candidate must have appeared at the entrance examination.
- The candidate has to qualify for the entrance examination with at least minimum marks.
- All the selected candidates must attend the counseling session.
- Then, they have to verify all the required documents for the final admission.
VMOU Admission 2021 Prospectus for B.Ed
VMOU Admission 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of VMOU admission:
VMOU (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University) is also known as the Kota Open University. This university was renamed by a Gazette notification through the Govt. of Rajasthan on 21st September 2002 and it came into being in 1987 as a pioneering open learning institute in Rajasthan. VMOU Admissions conducts twice in a year- January session and July session. The university offers courses in Preparatory Programmes, Master Degree Programmes, Bachelor Degree Program, Diploma Programme, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes, and Certificate Programmes.