VMOU Admission 2020 will be conducted by the VMOU (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University), Kota. This exam is conducted twice in a year January and July Session. VMOU 2020 is a State Level Entrance Test. VMOU entrance test is organised to offer the admission of various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Programmes like BA, BASW, B.COM, B.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc, BBA, BCA, BSc, CERT, CERT LAW, CERT SCI, DIP MASS, DIP NATURO, DIP HFN, Dip.Lib.Isc, DIP YOGA, MJ, M.LIB, MSc, MSW, MA, MBA, MCA, M.COM, PGD IPR, PGD IRLL, PGDCA, PGDCL, PGDGTP, PGDM, PGDY. The candidate has to fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying online for the admission in VMOU, Kota. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the VMOU admission 2020 application form, Eligibility and Admit Card.
- VMOU Admission 2020 registration has been extended till 27 June 2020 for B.Ed course & 20 July 2020 for MBA & MCA admission. The entrance exam dates is yet to be announced.
VMOU Admission 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important VMOU admission date 2020 which are given in the table below:
Releasing VMOU Application Form date 2020
22 February 2020
Fourth week of June 2020
VMOU Admission Last Date 2020
27 June 2020
20 July 2020
Admit Card Releasing Date
First Week of May 2020
one week before Examination
|To be announced||To be announced|
Declaration of Result
To be announced!
To be announced!
VMOU Admission 2020 Application Form
VMOU application form 2020 last date has been extended. The candidate must check all the important the admission form of VMOU which are given in the list below:
- The application will be released through the online mode at the VMOU official website.
- Candidates have to register at the main site with the E-mail Address, Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- The authority will send the unique registration number and password through the Mail or SMS to all the candidates.
- To fill the application candidates have to fill the application form completely and in a proper manner.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents with the admission form.
- For the final submission, the candidates have to pay the application form Which will be Rs. 1000/- for all the interested candidates.
- After providing all the details and paying the application form, the candidate can submit the application forms.
- Must takeout the print of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
- The candidate must cross-check all the filled details in the application form before submitting the application form.
- The authority have the power to reject the application form if the information in the application will be wrong, filled incorrectly or incompletely.
- Without paying the application form fee the conducted authority will not accept the application form.
Mode of Payment
The candidate have to pay the application form fee to get the admit card of the entrance test. The candidate can pay the application form fee through the online mode via debit card, E Mitra KIOSK, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Note: Once the payment is done, then the application form fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
VMOU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the admission in VMOU. The eligibility criteria for admission of all courses are given below:
VMOU UG Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for UG courses are given in the table below:
The Candidates must be passed a UG/PG course with at least 50% marks from a recognised university (5% relaxation of marks for reserved categories)
Bj & Bj (L)
The candidate must be Graduate (with Minimum 3 year Degree) or equivalent from any recognised college/university
The candidate must be Graduate with at least a minimum 50% marks from a recognised university(5% relaxation of marks for reserved categories)
VMOU PG Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for PG courses are given in the table below:
- The candidate must be passed BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A with Mathematics stream at 12th level or at UG Level.
- The candidate must be obtained at least 50% minimum marks (45% in case of candidates who belongs to reserved categories) in the qualifying Examination.
- The candidate must be passed with at least 50% minimum marks in UG/PG from any recognised college/ University or its equivalent.
- Candidates with three years of Managerial/ supervisory/ Professional Degree OR Professional Experience in Technology / Engineering/ Architecture/ Medicine/ Law or Professional Qualification in Accountancy/Work and Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc will be able to apply for the admission.
VMOU PG Diploma Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for PG Diploma courses are given in the table below:
- The Candidates must have a PG Degree with at least 48% minimum marks from a recognised college/ university, or any other professional degree (such as LLB).
- The candidate must have a UG degree from any recognised college/ university (with Minimum 3 years degree) or supervisory experience (in any company/organisation) recognised by VMOU University.
The candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ B.Sc.(Agri) from any recognised college/ university.
VMOU Diploma Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Diploma courses are given in the table below:
- The candidate must be passed 12th standard from an affiliated board/institute or Equivalent or any BAP/BACP qualified from any open college/ university or,
- The candidates qualified 8th standard and who has experience of working in public or District libraries or having 5 years of experience in special Library also eligible for this course
The candidate must be cleared 12th standard from an affiliated board/ institute or Equivalent or any BAP/BACP qualified from any open college/ university or Higher Rajasthan Secondary Education Board University, Ajmer
VMOU Certificate Programs Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Certificate programs are given in the table below:
CBIL, CCE & CTE
The candidates must have UG Degree (with Minimum 3 years) from any recognised college/ University or its equivalent
- For Male Candidates: Must be passed 12th standard passed and must be 18 years old minimum in age
- For Female Candidates: Must be passed 8th standard passed and must be 18 years old minimum in age
CPRP & CPGM
Must be cleared 12th standard
VMOU Admission 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can check all the important points about VMOU admit card which is given in the list below:
- The admit will be released through the online mode at the VMOU official website.
- The candidates have to login with the provided Registered ID and password to generate the admit card.
- The candidates who submit the application form successfully, they will be able to download the admit card.
- The candidates must take out the print of the examination admit card.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed at the examination hall.
VMOU Admission 2020 Result
The candidates must check the important points about the result of VMOU entrance exam which is given in the list below:
- The VMOU result will be declared through the online mode.
- No results will be sent by email or posts.
- The candidate will be able to check their result at the official by login with their provided registered ID and password.
- The candidate must take out the print of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
- Only the candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be notified for the counselling session.
VMOU Admission Process
The candidate can check the complete admission procedure of VMOU, Kota which is described below:
- The candidates have to apply for login at the official website.
- The candidate must have appeared at the entrance examination.
- The candidate have to qualify the entrance examination with at least minimum marks.
- It is mandatory for all the selected candidates to attend the counselling session.
- Then, they have to verify all the required documents for the final admission.
VMOU Admission 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of VMOU admission:
Full Form of VMOU
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
Level of Examination
State Level Entrance Examination
Various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses
VMOU (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University) is also known as the Kota Open University. This university was renamed by a Gazette notification through the Govt.of Rajasthan on 21st September 2002 and it came into being in 1987 as a pioneering open learning institute in Rajasthan. VMOU Admissions conducts twice in a year- January session and July session. The university offers courses in Preparatory Programmes, Master Degree Programmes, Bachelor Degree Programmes, Diploma Programme, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes and Certificate Programmes.