VMOU Admission 2023 Application Form will be released by the VMOU (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University), Kota. This exam is conducted twice a year. VMOU 2023 is a State Level Entrance Test which will be organised to offer the admission of various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Programmes like BA, BASW, B.COM, B.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc, BBA, BCA, BSc, CERT, CERT LAW, CERT SCI, DIP MASS, DIP NATURO, DIP HFN, Dip.Lib.Isc, DIP YOGA, MJ, M.LIB, MSc, MSW, MA, MBA, MCA, M.COM, PGD IPR, PGD IRLL, PGDCA, PGDCL, PGDGTP, PGDM, PGDY. The candidate has to fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying online for admission in VMOU, Kota. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the VMOU admission 2023 application form.
VMOU Admission 2023 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates related to VMOU Admission 2023 Application Form.
Application Start date
Application last date
VMOU Admission 2023 Application Form
The candidate must check all the important the admission form of VMOU 2023 which are given in the list below:
- The application will be released through the online mode at the VMOU official website.
- Candidates have to register at the main site with the E-mail Address, Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- The authority will send the unique registration number and password through the Mail or SMS to all the candidates.
- To fill the application candidates have to fill the application form completely and in a proper manner.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents with the admission form.
- For the final submission, the candidates have to pay the application form Which will be Rs. 1000/- for all the interested candidates.
- After providing all the details and paying the application form, the candidate can submit the application forms.
- Must takeout the print of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
- The candidate must cross-check all the filled details in the application form before submitting the application form.
- The authority has the power to reject the application form if the information in the application will be wrong, filled incorrectly or incompletely.
- Without paying the application form fee the conducted authority will not accept the application form.
Mode of Payment
The candidate has to pay the application form fee of Rs. 1000 to get the admit card of the entrance test. The candidate can pay the application form fee through the online mode via debit card, E Mitra KIOSK, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Note: Once the payment is done, then the application form fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
VMOU Admission 2023 Admit Card
The candidates can check all the important points about VMOU admission 2023 admit card/hall ticket which is given in the list below:
- The admit will be released through the online mode at the VMOU official website.
- The candidates have to login with the provided Registered ID and password to generate the admit card.
- The candidates who submit the application form successfully, they will be able to download the admit card.
- The candidates must take out the print of the examination admit card.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed at the examination hall.