ACT stands for American College Testing registration is started. The last date to apply is 13 May 2022. ACT, a non-profit organisation, overseas its administration. English, mathematics, reading, and scientific thinking are the four academic skill areas included by the ACT test. This exam is held on a paper-based and computer-based basis, seven times a year in the United States and Canada, and five times a year in other countries. ACT 2022 is currently in effect. To apply for undergraduate admissions at universities around the world, book your ACT Test Date 2022 now. Many universities, including the University of Florida, Georgia Institute of Technology, Florida State University, University of Georgia, and University of Central Florida, still accept ACT scores for undergraduate admission.
All non-US countries have the same ACT dates and registration process. To register and book an ACT test date, you must create a free MyACT account by the deadline given for each ACT Test Date. If you want to get the desired slot and test centre, you should register for the ACT as soon as possible.
To learn more about ACT 2022, read the entire article.
ACT 2022 or America College Testing Registration is started. The last date to register online is 13 May 2022. The next ACT Date is 10-11 June 2022.
ACT 2022-23 Exam Status
Candidates can check the status of ACT 2022 by going to the following link:
ACT 2022 Exam Status
Dates for ACT Registration in 2022
The following are the most up-to-date registration dates for the upcoming ACT international tests in 2022:
ACT 2022 Important Dates
ACT Registration Last Date
ACT Test Dates
Registration with Late Fee
14th January 2022
11th February and 12th February 2022
28th January 2022
4th March 2022
1st and 2nd April 2022
18th March 2022
13th May 2022
10th June and 11th June 2022
27th June 2022
17th June 2022
15th July and 176h July 2022
1st July 2022
ACT 2022 Registration
There are three different ways to register for the ACT:
- ACT Online Registration
- ACT registration by mail
- Registration for ACT Standby Admittance
Follow the complete instructions for all three options and register for the ACT using one of the three methods listed above.
2022 ACT Online Registration
On the official website of ACT, you can register for the exam online. It's a simple procedure, and you'll need to follow the instructions below to register for the test online.
- Gather all the necessary data.
- The first step is to gather all the necessary credentials, which include your name, email, address, high school grades, a digital headshot, social security number, and credit card or other form of payment.
- The entire procedure will take about 40 minutes to complete. When you have free time, sit for the registration.
- Visit the Official Website for more information.
- Go to the ACT's official website. Aspirants should use Chrome (version 18 or above), Internet Explorer (version 8 or higher), Safari (version 5 or higher), or Firefox on a desktop or laptop computer (version 7 or higher).
- The use of a mobile phone or a tablet for registration is not recommended.
- Register for an account
- If you're a first-time user, you'll need to create an account.
- The aspirant's account allows him or her to register, send or check scores, and sign up for additional examinations (if you have decided to appear for it the second or third time).
- Your user id and password should be remembered or written down. You'll be required to enter it each time you check in for registration and results.
- Sign up for a test
- To test the feature, select Register.
- The first page of the registration packet would be directed to you.
- It is one of the most important stages because it necessitates the collection of information to follow your progress and contact you.
- Fill in the blanks with care and accuracy.
- You must complete the profile selection process.
- There are various sections to the ACT registration packet. The first several sections request information that will provide ACT with demographic data about test takers. It also focuses on giving individualized information and career recommendations for majors and occupations.
- Except for the ones highlighted with a red asterisk, almost all of the questions are optional.
- This part includes questions about high school, career plans, educational plans, demographic background, and financial aid requirements.
- Choose a date and an option for the test.
- The student will be routed to the test registration after completing the profile selection.
- Fill in the blanks with your high school grades, classes, and GPA.
- Make an informed decision about when you want to take your test.
- Some institutions insist on taking writing tests, while others do not. It is entirely up to you whether you take the writing test. If you want to take the writing test, choose the option that says, "ACT Plus Writing."
- Decide which colleges you want to send your scores to
- It is free to send your scores to up to four universities. Before you begin the registration process, make a list of universities you want to attend.
- It is not required to list the colleges at this time to receive your result. Students can do so at any moment by logging into their account.
- It will cost $12 USD per college to send scores after the test has been taken or to more than four universities.
- Select a Testing Center
The ACT is not offered at every high school on every date. Students can utilise the zip code to identify other local centres if their school does not offer the test on the requested date or if all seats are taken.
- Double-check the information
- You'll be prompted to double-check all the information you've entered and confirm when you're finished.
- Typos or missing fields can prohibit a student from successfully registering.
- Make your payment
- To pay for the test, you'll need a credit card. For no writing test and with writing test, candidates must pay 52 USD and 68 USD, respectively.
- Costs may rise because of additional score reports, late registration fees, and other payments for extra services.
- Once the payment has been received, a candidate will not be able to cancel their enrolment.
- Upload a photo of yourself
- Before printing the ticket, you must upload your photo because the test administrator needs it to authenticate your identification.
- You are not required to upload the photo during the registration process, but you must do so by the deadline. Registration would be cancelled if it was not completed.
- Ascertain that the photo is clear and that you are the only person in it.
- Wearing a hat, dark glasses, or any other accessory that makes it harder to recognise you is not a good idea.
- Face the camera and use a basic background.
- The image must be under 5MB and in portrait mode. Use the JPEG, JPG, BMP, or PNG file formats.
- The photo must print clearly as a 2"x3" after it has been scanned.
2022 ACT Mail Registration
If you prefer to register by mail, carefully follow the steps outlined below. It should be mentioned that international students must complete the entire application procedure online.
- Submit a Mail Packet Request
- A mail packet can be obtained through your career, college, or school guidance office.
- If you don't have access to a printer, you can obtain a packet by visiting the official website.
- You can register by mail if you are under the age of 13 and do not have a fee waiver or credit card.
- Filling the information
- Include your name, address, high school grades, classes, college plans, and professional interests in all fields requested.
- Select a test centre and a date.
- You can either attach your printed photo to your registration packet or upload one to your ACT account.
- Send the completed paperwork to the address below.
- The shipping takes about 7-10 days to finish. Make careful to mail the package before the registration deadline, since failing to do so will result in late registration costs.
- Your test ticket will be mailed to you. Students can also visit the ACT website and print the ticket from their account.
Registration for ACT Standby Admittance 2022
If a student misses the regular registration period, he or she can sign up for standby testing. To be admitted to the testing centre, you must have a standby ticket prior to the test date. This does not guarantee you a seat, but you must have a ticket if you want to take the test on that day.
- Create an account.
- Register for an ACT test and log in.
- A week before the test, the standby request period expires.
- Standby registration is subject to additional charges.
- Select a Testing Center
- Choose a test centre where you can sign up to take a standby exam.
- Choosing a large testing centre will ensure that you have a good probability of being accepted. It has the potential to provide you with a room.
- Arrival Prior to Schedule
- Students are assigned testing spots on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive at the testing centre early. It improves your chances of landing a spot.
- The standby registration fees will be refunded if you are not accepted to the exam centre.
Application Fees for ACT Registration in 2022
ACT 2022 Application Fee Details
ACT (no writing)
Reports for the candidate, high school, and up to four colleges of interest are included (if codes are mentioned while registering).
ACT with writing
Includes candidate, high school, and up to four colleges of choice reports (if codes are mentioned while registering).
Score reports for 5th and 6th college choices
$13.00 (price is for each)
If the candidate does not take the test, the fee will be refunded upon written request.
Change made during the late period for an international ACT test date.
Test date change
Only if you are missing or unable to take the test on the scheduled day, or if your registration is cancelled due to a failure to meet ACT security criteria.
Test centre change (same test date)
- If a candidate is absent on test day or switches to ACT (no writing) before testing begins, the $16.50 writing test cost is refundable upon written request. The remainder of the fees are non-refundable.
- American Express, DISCOVER, MasterCard, or VISA cards are accepted as forms of payment (or with approved ACT fee waiver or voucher).
ACT Fee Waiver Rules for US Candidates
If an applicant falls into the National test category and cannot afford the ACT or ACT with writing registration cost, he or she may request a fee waiver. The following requirements must be met:
- He or she should be in the 11th or 12th grade of high school.
- Testing should take place in the United States, US territories, or Puerto Rico.
- Meet one or more of the ACT Fee Waiver form's economic need indicators.
Highlights of ACT 2022-23
We've included a few brief details in the table below:
Basic Details of ACT 2022 Examination
ACT Test 2022 or America College Testing
ACT, a non-profit organisation in USA
07 times a year in US & Canada and 05 times a year in other countries
Candidates of all ages and grade levels are eligible to take the ACT. This includes students in grades 6, 7, 8, and 9 and high school graduates.
Mode of exam
Pen and Paper and CBT mode
ACT Test Official Website
ACT Application Form