ACT Test 2022 or America College Testing is conducted by ACT, a non-profit organisation for college admissions in the United States. The ACT test covers four academic skill areas: English, mathematics, reading, and scientific reasoning. This exam is organised via Paper-based & Computer-based, 07 times a year in US & Canada and 05 times a year in other countries. Those who are seeking to apply for this exam can read the whole article to get a practice set to fetch a good score.
ACT Test 2022 Format
Aspirants seeking to appear for ACT Test can check below its paper format:
- Mode of test - Paper-based & Computer-based
- Duration - 03 hours and 30 minutes (210 minutes)
- Questions Type - 215 multiple-choice questions
ACT Test Format
|Writing (Optional)||1 essay||40|
How to Practice for ACT 2022 Test?
The Sample Test Questions are very useful to prepare for any exam. ACT Practice Test Questions will cover subject-wise all important topics so that the examinees can achieve a good score in test. Candidates can get the ACT Question Paper for all sections by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1- Visit the official website ACT - https://www.act.org/
- Step 2 - At the top of the page "FAQs and Help" section is given., click on that.
- Step 3 - Thereafter scroll down in the Test Prep section click on last option.
- Step 4 - From the given options the test taker needs to click on the subject for which he/she is looking.
- Step 5 - At the bottom of the next page a link is given sample questions and test tips click on that and start practising for the exam.
Benefits of ACT 2022 Practice Test
To get acquainted with the type of questions asked, duration, the time needed to solve a particular question, etc. the candidates need to solve more and more sample question paper. Here we have given benefits of solving the ACT 2022 Practice Paper:
Practising the sample papers can help the candidates in knowing about the paper pattern, difficulty level of the exam and makes candidates aware of the subject matter.
By solving the question papers the test takers can increase their speed of dealing with the paper in the exam hall.
Sample papers help students analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weak areas to improve their results.
- Once the candidates practice test papers, they get familiar with the marking scheme and also the weightage of important topics in the exam. This helps them to be better organized in their preparation.