TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 admission process will commence soon. It is conducted by Tamil Nadu Private Professional College Associations- Health Sciences. Official updates about application forms and other details regarding the registration process will be out soon on their official website. Candidates who passed class 10+2 can apply for admission in TNPPCA-HS UG. Candidates have to fill in the application form and do other formalities before the due dates. TNPPCA-HS UG examination provides admission in the following UG courses:
- Occupational Therapy
- Homoeopathy (BHMS)
- Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Candidates can go through the given article to find out more about TNPPCA-HS UG 2021
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details about TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check the Schedule for TNPPCAHS Admission 2021 for Paramedical from below table
TNPPCAHS Admission Schedule 2021
|Issue of Application Forms||To be announced|
|Last Date for Issue of Application||To be announced|
|Publication of Merit List||To be announced|
|Commencement of Admission||To be announced|
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Application Form
Candidates may check the TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Application Form details through the below-given details:
- Application form dates are yet to be announced for TNPPAHS UG 2021.
- The form will be available on the official website.
- Applicants need to fill the application form very carefully.
- Wrong and incomplete information will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button for successful submission of the form.
- Candidates can register themselves through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number
- Applicants are asked to fill in all the particular details asked in the Application Form.
- Aspirants will have to fill the details of the course along with the three most preferred branches.
- The centres will be allotted according to availability.
- Upload all the required details in JPG Form and ensure that the uploaded photograph is not blurred.
- Click on the submit button once the form is filled and take a printout of the Application form.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Application Fee
Candidates may check the TNPPCA-US Unger Graduation Application fee details through the points given below:
- Mode of Payment- Candidates may pay the registration fee through the online mode.
- The Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1500/- as per the last year's record for reference purposes only.
- Fee once deposited will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility for TNPPCA-HS 2021 under graduation exam
For Tamil Nadu Candidates
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 under Tamil Nadu State Board or equivalent examination with the relevant subjects, with at least of eligible aggregate marks as prescribed in the official notification.
- Admission will be based on their score obtained in 10+2.
For Outside Candidates(Not belonging from Tamil Nadu)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with a recognized board or its equivalent board from any state.
- Admission will be based on the NEET scores.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to appear in TNPPACA-HS UG 2021 can check the exam pattern through the below-given details-
Exam Scheme for TNPPCA-HS UG 2021
|Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||Total of 90 questions|
|Duration ||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer and No negative marking for wrong answers.|
|Type of Questions|| Objective Type (MCQs)|
For any further information regarding the exam, pattern candidates can visit the official website.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates who are appearing for TNPPCA-HS UG exam 2021 can check the preparation tips, which will help them prepare for the exam:
- For performing well in any exam, it is necessary for candidates to firstly schedule their time accordingly. So the candidates must make a timetable for better management of time.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or from the internet. Solve all the previous year’s question papers and all available sample papers. This would make it easy to understand the exam pattern, important topics, and type of questions asked.
- This would make it easy for them to understand and also revise at the time of the exam.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can check information of TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 admit card through the below points-
- Candidates may download the admit card from the Public Domain.
- Applicants can download admit card using their login ID and Password
- Applicants have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, they need to immediately contact the university for the same.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Results
Candidates may check the details of TNPPCA-HS under graduation 2021 result through the below-mentioned points:
- The candidate has to visit the official website to check the result.
- Enter your roll number and other required details.
- Click on the ‘submit button
- The Result will be displayed online.
- Download the Result and take a printout of it for future references
- The applicant will have to be present at the stipulated time given for an interview.
- Failing to present in an interview, the applicant’s candidature will automatically be rejected.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Counselling
Candidates may check the counselling details of TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 through the following details:
- The candidates who qualified for the exam will attend the counselling process.
- Merit list of candidates based on their performance in the exam will be provided on the official website.
- Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for the counselling.
- There is a certificate verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must carry their original documents with photocopies for document verification at the time of counselling.
- After verification of documents, colleges will be allotted. Colleges are allotted based on the availability of courses and seats in the colleges.
- After the allotment of seat candidates will be provided with the admission letter and other details.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021 Highlights
Candidates may check the highlights of TNPPCA-HS UG through the below-given table:
TNPPCA-HS UG 2021
The Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences.
Undergraduate Medical Courses
TNPPCA-HS Official website
To offer admissions into various Under Graduate.
The Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences is a consortium of Private Health Sciences Professional Colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai formed under the directions of the supreme court judgment Islamic Academy of Education Vs State of Karnataka.