TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 (Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health) is conducted by The Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences. Candidates interested can fill the form before the end date. Those candidates who pass Class 10+2 are eligible to apply for TNPPCA for UG courses. Candidates can fill the Application form through online mode. The exam provides admission in undergraduate courses like-
- Occupational Therapy
- Homoeopathy (BHMS)
- Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Candidates can go through the given article to find out more about TNPPCA-HS UG 2020.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Application Form
Candidates may check the TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Application Form details through the below-given details:
- Application form dates are yet to be announced for TNPPAHS UG 2020.
- The form will be available on the official website.
- Applicants need to fill the application form very carefully.
- Wrong and incomplete information will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button for successful submission of the form.
- Candidates can register themselves through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number
- Applicants are asked to fill in all the particular details asked in the Application Form.
- Aspirants will have to fill the details of the course along with the three most preferred branches.
- The centres will be allotted according to availability.
- Upload all the required details in JPG Form and ensure that the uploaded photograph is not blurred.
- Click on the submit button once the form is filled and take a print out of the Application form.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Application Fee
Candidates may check the TNPPCA-US Unger Graduation Application fee details through the points given below:
- Mode of Payment- Candidates may pay the registration fee through the online mode.
- The Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1500/- as per of last year record for reference purpose only.
- Fee once deposited will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility for TNPPCA-HS 2020 under graduation exam
For Tamil Nadu Candidates
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 under Tamil Nadu State Board or equivalent examination with the relevant subjects, with at least of eligible aggregate marks as prescribed in the official notification.
- Admission will be based on their score obtained in 10+2.
For Outside Candidates(Not belonging from Tamil Nadu)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with a recognized board or its equivalent board form any state.
- Admission will be based on the NEET scores.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check information of TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 admit card through below points-
- Candidates may download the admit card from the Public Domain.
- Applicants can download admit card using their login ID and Password
- Applicants have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, they need to immediately contact the university for the same.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to appear in TNPPACA-HS UG 2020 can check the exam pattern through below given details-
Exam Scheme for TNPPCA-HS UG 2020
|Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||Total of 90 questions|
|Duration ||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer and No negative marking for wrong answers.|
|Type of Questions|| Objective Type (MCQs)|
For any further information regarding the exam, pattern candidates can visit the official website.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates who are appearing for TNPPCA-HS UG exam 2020 can check the preparation tips, which will help them prepare for the exam:
- For performing well in any exam, it is necessary for candidates to firstly schedule their time accordingly. So the candidates must make a time table for better management of time.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or from the internet. Solve all the previous year’s question papers and all available sample papers. This would make it easy to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- This would make it easy for them to understand and also revise at the time of the exam.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Results
Candidates may check the details of TNPPCA-HS under graduation 2020 result through the below-mentioned points:
- Candidate has to visit the official website to check the result.
- Enter your roll number and other required details.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- The Result will be displayed online.
- Download the Result and take a print out of it for future references
- The applicant will have to be present at the stipulated time given for an interview.
- Failing to present in an interview, the applicant’s candidature will automatically be rejected.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Counselling
Candidates may check the counselling details of TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 through the following details:
- The candidates who qualified for the exam will attend the counselling process.
- Merit list of candidates based on their performance in the exam will be provided on the official website.
- Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for the counselling.
- There is a certificate verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must carry their original documents with photocopies for document verification at the time of counselling.
- After verification of documents, colleges will be allotted. Colleges are allotted based on the availability of courses and seats in the colleges.
- After the allotment of seat candidates will be provided with the admission letter and other details.
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 Highlights
Candidates may check the highlights of TNPPCA-HS UG through the below-given table:
TNPPCA-HS UG 2020
The Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences.
Undergraduate Medical Courses
TNPPCA-HS Official website
To offer admissions into various Under Graduate.
About The Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences is a consortium of Private Health Sciences Professional Colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai formed under the directions of the supreme court judgement Islamic Academy of Education Vs State of Karnataka.