TNPPCA-HS UG Admit Card 2020 is issued by the Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences. The hall ticket will be issued to those candidates who will submit the application form and fees on time. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination centre, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials for TNPPCAHS 2020 examination are printed on the admit card. Read the complete article below to know more about Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences Undergraduate Admission 2020 admit card.
TNPPCA-HS UG Admit Card 2020 Dates
Below table shows the TNPPCA-HS UG exam 2020 admit card dates
TNPPCA-HS UG Hall Ticket Schedule 2020
|Release date fo Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date 2020||Last week of September 2020|
TNPPCA-HS UG Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check information regarding TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 admit card through below points-
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of the competent authority.
- Applicants can download admit card using their login credentials registered mail ID and Password.
- Applicants will have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination as without it entry would not be possible.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, they need to immediately contact the university for the same.
- The authority will not send the admit card to individuals via post.
How to Download TNPPCA-HS UG Admit Card 2020?
Follow the below steps to download TNPPCA-HS Ug exam hall ticket 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the authorised body & click on the link given to download the admit card.
Step 2 - A login dashboard will open, fill the details asked.
Step 3 - Submit the details, on submitting an admit card with all the exma details will open.
Step 4 - Download the same & get the print of it for all future references.
Guidelines for TNPPCAHS 2020 Entrance Exam
Applicants should know following important guidelines about TNPPCAHS entrance exam:
- Candidates will have to come to the Examination Centre at their own expense.
- Candidates are advised to be present at the exam hall before the time which will be prescribed by the authority.
- They are required to be seated on their respective seats before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates who will come late i.e after the start of the exam will not be allowed to appear.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry any text material printed or written, bits of paper, electronic and telecommunication devices like pagers, cellular phones, or electronic diary etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall before the end of the examination.
- Candidates shall maintain strict silence. Any misconduct will entail forfeiture of the right to continue the Examination.
- His / Her Answer Sheet will not be considered for valuation.
Insofar, Official Notification regarding TNPPCAHS UG Admission 2020 has not been announced yet, details here are based on the previous year's Information Brochure.