TNPPCA-HS UG Application Form 2020 will be released by the Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association- Health Sciences. The candidates who are seeking for an opportunity to get admission in Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, BDS, Siddha(BSMS), Homoeopathy (BHMS) & Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) can fill the TNPPCA-HS UG enrollment form. Candidates will have to download the application form from the official website of the authorised body to conduct the entrance exam. Also, before applying, all the aspiring candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria of the exam. To know the detailed information about TNPPCAHS UG 2020 Application Form candidates can go through this article.
TNPPCA-HS UG Application Form 2020 Dates
Get to know about TNPPCA-HS UG application dates 2020 from the below table:
TNPPCA-HS-UG Admission Form 2020 Schedule
|Release date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||To be announced|
TNPPCA-HS UG Application Form 2020
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the TNPPCA-HS UG 2020 application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority soon.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id and contact number.
- The incomplete form must not be submitted.
- The authority will not accept any request for a change in the application form.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Document required along with the TNPPCA-HS UG Application Form 2020
The following documents will be required along with the application form.
- Candidates will have to submit the 10+2 level examination certificate.
- Birth Certificate or the copy of School Leaving Certificate / H.Sc.Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as proof for Date of Birth.
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for TNPPCA-HS UG 2020?
In order to fill TNPPCA-HS UG application form 2020, the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e tnppcahs.org
Step 2 - Now, the candidate needs to download the application form and prospectus of the university.
Step 3 - Applicants need to fill correct information and submit it on or before the last date along with the prescribed application fees.
TNPPCA-HS UG Application Fees 2020
The aspirants who are interested to appear in the entrance exam need to download the application form along with the prospectus from the official website & send it to the university along with the fee:
The fees for the entrance exam is:
The Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1,500/- as per of last year record for reference purpose only.
TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for TNPPCAHS 2020 will be released after the successful submission of the application form to the university. Candidates who will fill the application form for TNPPCAHS 2020 on time with the requisite application fees will only be eligible to download TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit Card.