AFMC Nursing 2021 admit card has been delayed due to exam postponment due to COVID-19 crisis. New dates will be announced soon. Admit card will be released soon when once exam date will be announced. Candidate can download the Admit Card of AFMC Nursing through online mode by visiting on the official webpage of Armed Force Medical College. Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form; they can get their admit card. Applicants need to review all the information on the admission card. It is the mandatory document, which should carry by all of the appeared applicants at the examination center. The Admit Card will contain all the specifics of the date of the test, the location, and the instructions. The admission card will be expected to be brought to the examination site. No applicants will be allowed to appear for the examination without an admit card & ID proof.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19 crisis. New dates will be announced soon.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
to those candidates only who have submitted their AFMC application form 2021
on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2021
at the exam center on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to AFMC Admit Card 2021 given below:
- AFMC B.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2021 will be available through online mode only.
- To download the AFMC Nursing admit card, candidates have to log in with the application number, password, and security key that was generated at the time of AFMC Nursing registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to official authority of the AFMC Nursing exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate for the AFMC on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside the examination Hall of AFMC will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to the cancellation of the aspirant.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or AFMC Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Important Instructions for Exam day
Candidates must follow the instructions provided in the admit card for the exam day. In case if any candidate does not follow the instruction on the exam day, strict measures will be taken by the authority. The important points to be noted on the exam day are listed below:
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam centre before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card/hall ticket along with the valid id proof.
- They must carry the original as well as the attested copies of the documents.
- Electronic devices like cell phones, calculators or any other prohibited items must not be brought inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not get indulge in any kind of restricted activity during the exam.
Details on AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2021
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card of AFMC Nursing is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Center Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for AFMC Nursing Examination 2021
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for the AFMC Nursing entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download AFMC Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the steps given below before downloading the AFMC 2021
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of Armed Forces Medical College.
- Step 2: Click on the link 'AFMC Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Enter the registration number and password.
- Step 4: Check the admit card of AFMC B.Sc. Nursing carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take the print out of the admit card for further reference.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Result
AFMC Nursing result 2021 will be announced online on the official website. The AFMC Nursing scorecard will be released after the release of the AFMC Nursing answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for the AFMC Nursing admission process.