AGRICET 2023 Application Form will be released tentatively in July 2023 via online mode. The Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University will release the registration form. Candidates must check their eligibility before filling out the application form of AGRICET 2023 exam. Applicants have to pay the application fee/registration fee to submit the application form. Read the given below article to know more about AGRICET 2023 Application Form.
AGRICET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the AGRICET Application form 2023 from the below-given table:
AGRICET 2023 Application form Dates(tentative)
|Application forms released|| July 2023|
|Application forms submission last date||August 2023|
|Last date of submission of application form with late fee||August 2023|
AGRICET 2023 Application Form
Official Authority will release the AGRICET 2023 Application Form for AGRICET 2023 Exam. Read the vital details below in the given points:
- The application form can be filled only in online mode.
- Personal details, along with academic information, have to be filled in the application form.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode only through payment gateways and internet banking.
- The registration form can be filled for a specified time after the closing of the application form submission by paying a late fee.
- The hard copy of the submitted online application of AGRICET 2023 must be sent to the university’s address along with a few proofs.
- Applicants must take a print of the application form for further process.
Documents to be attached in AGRICET 2023 Application Form
The following is the list of documents to be attached in case of candidates who want to send the hard copy of the filled application form to the university:
- The hard copy of the AGRICET 2023 application form submitted online
- Age proof, i.e. a Xerox copy of the candidate’s 10th class certificate
- Attested copy of the candidate’s class 10th marks sheet
- Attested copy of the candidate’s diploma mark sheet or certificate of completion of the diploma
- Latest character certificate issued by the former institute of education
- Latest caste certificate ( for SC/ST/BC candidates)
- Proof of local status through education or residence proofs
- Certificates issued by authorities in the case of NCC, PH, NSS, Sports, and CAP.
- Self-attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgment
How to Apply for AGRICET 2023?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the AGRICET 2023 Application form:
- Visit the official website of AGRICET 2023 at http://angrau.ac.in/
- The application form for the examination will be displayed on the page.
- Candidates will have to click on the link to proceed to fill out the application form of AGRICET 2023.
2: Filling the Application Form
After the registration process candidate has to fill out the application form by entering the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Guardian’s name
- Email ID
- Phone number
- PWD Status
- Qualifying degree
- 10th-grade score
- Diploma certificate (if any)
- Center choice
- Group choice
3: Upload Documents
After filling the application form candidate has to upload the documents as per the prescribed format given below:
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be acceptable
- The signature must be in running writing only.
- Candidates photograph must be in light or white background,
- No group photos are allowed.
4: Application Fee Payment
Mode of payment: Candidates can make the payment through the payment gateway mode.
- Online mode: Through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
The application fee of AGRICET 2023 can be paid online mode through various payment gateways. The application fee structure is as follows:
| Without Late Payment|| With Late Payment|
|General/ Unreserved||Rs 500/-||General/ Unreserved||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC||Rs 250/-||SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC||Rs 500/-|
NOTE: Those candidates who are registering themselves after the due date, so that candidates must have to pay the late fee charges.
- Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- After completing all the details, candidates need to take out the printout of the confirmation page.
5: Submit the Application Form
In this step, candidates who have filled the AGRICET 2023 exam application form must be printed, In order to be sent physically to the university.
- The application form (wholly filled online) must be printed and sent to the university by post, along with the documents mentioned in the previous sections.
- The documents and printed application form must be sent to the following address on or before the last date.
The Convener - AGRICET 2023,
The Associate Dean,
NAIRA 532 185, Srikakulam District, A.P
- The post has to be sent such that it reaches the address mentioned before the date specified on the website.
- University is not responsible for any postal delay.
AGRICET 2023 Admit Card
The AGRICET admit card 2023 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the AGRICET 2023 examination center. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the exam hall. Candidates must sure that they carry valid ID proof at the exam hall.