AIHMCT WAT 2021 will be conducted on 01 August 2021 by the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology 2021 requires candidates to attempt maximum questions out of a total of 100 questions in 3 hours to qualify. This exam makes candidates eligible for Bachelor’s in Hotel Management (BHM) at the AIHMCT. The institution is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Bangalore University. This exam is conducted annually at the institute level. It comes under the ambit of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Admission to AWES Institutes is available to children of eligible serving Army personnel/ex-army personnel and war widows of the army. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AIHMCT 2021.
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can know AIHMCTWAT 2021 exam Status from the table given below:
|Appliction Status||Application Form's last date has been extended.|
|AIHMCT Status||Postponed. Revised schedule has been released.|
- AIHMCT WAT 2021 has been postponed and now, the exam will be conducted on 01 August 2021.
- The candidates can apply until 26 July(extended)
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Dates
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Important dates (Tentative) are as follows:
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Schedule
|Start date to submit the application form||12 May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form|
10 June 2021
26 July 2021
|Scrutiny of Online Application and Uploaded Documents||27 July 2021|
|Date and Time of Online Admission Test|
04 July 2021
01 August 2021
AIHMCT 2021 Admit Card
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies are found, report to the authority and get them corrected.
- Candidates should get their admit cards printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
AIHMCT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the AIHMCT 2021 Exam Pattern as the exam structure can help them in forming their preparation strategy accordingly. The detailed paper pattern of the AIHMCT Written Admission Test is given below:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be English only.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) types.
- Time Allotted: The duration of the exam is 180 minutes (3 hours).
Check the subject-wise distribution of the number of questions and marks allotted to each subject:
AIHMCT Question Pattern 2021
Number of Questions
Reasoning and Logical Aptitude
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
There are no changes introduced by the official authority in the exam pattern.
AIHMCT 2021 Syllabus
AIHMCT 2021 Syllabus consists of the topics from the below-mentioned subjects. Candidates can refer to the syllabus given below before starting their preparation:
- English Language—Vocabulary, English proficiency, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes, Rearrangement of words in a sentence, Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph, Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases, One-word substitution, Sentence formation, Sentence completion, Sentence Improvement, Sentence reconstruction, Paragraph formation, Paragraph completion, Fill in the blanks.
- Reasoning and Logical Aptitude— Analytical reasoning, Statements assumptions, Statements arguments, Statements conclusions, Statements action, Series, Blood relations related questions, Symbols and notations, Alphabet test, Data interpretation, Direction and distance-related questions, Linear arrangement, Complex arrangement, Coding, and decoding, Syllogism, Problems based on symmetry, Problems based on Visual Ability.
- General Knowledge—Famous personalities, Inventions, and discoveries, Books and authors, Currencies, Languages, Music, Dances, World organizations, Prizes and awards, Fashion events, Natural calamities, Sports.
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude—Elementary mathematics, Arithmetic (Number Theory), Variation, Chain rule, Percentage calculation, Profit and loss, Calculate areas and volumes, Unitary method questions, Age questions, Clocks & calendar-related questions, Speed related questions, Ratio, and proportion, Average, Logarithms, Number systems, Square roots, Cube roots, Fractions and decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Simple interest, Compound interest, Time and distance related questions, Work and wage-related questions.
AIHMCT 2021 Preparation Tips
Check the AIHMCT 2021 preparation tips given below:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers. Prioritize quick solving questions and saving time.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
AIHMCT 2021 Result
AIHMCT 2021 Result will be released online
. The result will be published on the official website. Candidates that pass the exam will be considered for admissions only after they succeed in their physical assessment.
Tie-Breaking Criteria: In case, if two or more two students obtain the same marks in the online admission test, then, the candidate with higher aggregate marks in the class 12th examination or equivalent is given preference. However, if the marks of the class 12th are not produced, then, the marks of class 10th are considered.
AIHMCT 2021 Counselling
Candidates who perform well in the WAT are called for AIHMCT 2021. Counseling round conducted at AIHMCT Bangalore.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for an interview round.
- The final merit list for the admission BHM course at the AIHMCT is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in WAT and the personal interview.
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can submit the AIHMCT 2021 Application Form with the regular fee. Check all the details related to AIHMCT Written Admission Test 2021 Registration:
- An online form is available on the AIHMCT website.
- The form can't be submitted offline.
- Applicants must fill in the details correctly.
- No one should fill in more than one form, else will be rejected.
- The form should be submitted on or before the last date.
AIHMCT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- by using the following modes:
- Online - Fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
Note: The fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
AIHMCT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before appearing in the exam. The AIHMCT 2021 eligibility criteria are given below:
Age Criteria: The minimum age to apply for AIHMCT is 22 years.
- Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent in any stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing in their Higher Secondary examination may also apply, given that they provide their proof of passing during the admission procedure.
- Candidates should be children of serving army personnel, ex-army personnel, and war widows of the army.
- The army personnel should be serving the Indian Army for at least 10 years.
- Ex-army personnel must have been discharged from the Army after completion of at least 10 years
AIHMCT 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates have to allocate exam centers in different states check below:-
AIHMCT 2021 Highlights
Basic information can be checked below in the given table for AHMCT:
AIHMCT 2021 Basic Details
|Exam Name||AIHMCT 2021|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Course||Bachelor’s in Hotel Management|
|AHMCT WAT Official Website||http://aihmctbangalore.com/|
|Exam Purpose||To children of eligible serving Army Personnel/Ex-Army Personnel and War Widows of the Army.|
About Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT)
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology was established in 1996, is one of the Leading Hotel Management Institutions in Imparting Hospitality Education with the Vision of “Quality Education”. AIHMCT
Integrates a Competitive Learning environment Through a Broad Curriculum Encompassing Class Room Teaching, Valuable Industry Inputs, and Myriad of Extra-Curricular Activities. It is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, and spread across 12 acres of land. The Institute aims at imparting high-quality hotel management education acceptable to the international hospitality industry. The Institute is affiliated with Bangalore University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).