AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result is announced and the counselling date to be notified. Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Written Admission Test is organized by the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Candidates require to attempt maximum questions out of a total of 100 questions in 3 hours to qualify. This exam makes candidates eligible for Bachelor’s in Hotel Management (BHM) at the AIHMCT. The institution is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Bangalore University. It comes under the ambit of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Admission to AWES Institutes is available to children of eligible serving Army personnel/ex-army personnel and war widows of the army. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AIHMCT WAT 2020.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Important Dates
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Important dates (Tentative) are as follows:
AIHMCT WAT Important Dates
01 February 2020
Applications Last Date
15 July 2020 07 August 2020
Admit Card Release Date
21-25 July 2020 14-19 August 2020
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam Date
30 May 2020 19 August 2020
Results Released Date
|25 August 2020|
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result will be released on 25 August
2020. The result will be published on the official website. Candidates that pass the exam will be considered for admissions only after they succeed in their physical assessment.
Tie-Breaking Criteria: In case, if two or more than two students obtain the same marks in the online admission test, then, the candidate with higher aggregate marks in the class 12th examination or equivalent is given preference. However, if the marks of the class 12th are not produced, then, the marks of class 10th are considered.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates who perform well in the WAT are called for AIHMCT WAT 2020 Counselling round conduced at AIHMCT Bangalore.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for an interview round.
- The final merit list for the admission BHM course at the AIHMCT is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in WAT and the personal interview.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies are found, report to the authority and get them corrected.
- Candidate should get their admit card printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates have to allocate exam centers in different states check below:-
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam Pattern as exam structure can help them in forming their preparation strategy accordingly. The detailed paper pattern of the AIHMCT Written Admission Test is given below:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be English only.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) types.
- Time Allotted: The duration of the exam is 180 minutes (3 hours).
Check the subject-wise distribution of the number of questions and marks allotted to each subject:
AIHMCT Question Pattern 2020
Number of Questions
Reasoning and Logical Aptitude
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
There are no changes introduced by the official authority in the exam pattern.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Syllabus
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Syllabus consists of the topics from the below mentioned subjects. Candidates can refer to the syllabus given below before starting their preparation:
- English Language—Vocabulary, English proficiency, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes, Rearrangement of words in a sentence, Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph, Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases, One-word substitution, Sentence formation, Sentence completion, Sentence Improvement, Sentence reconstruction, Paragraph formation, Paragraph completion, Fill in the blanks.
- Reasoning and Logical Aptitude— Analytical reasoning, Statements assumptions, Statements arguments, Statements conclusions, Statements action, Series, Blood relations related questions, Symbols and notations, Alphabet test, Data interpretation, Direction and distance-related questions, Linear arrangement, Complex arrangement, Coding and decoding, Syllogism, Problems based on symmetry, Problems based on Visual Ability.
- General Knowledge—Famous personalities, Inventions, and discoveries, Books and authors, Currencies, Languages, Music, Dances, World organizations, Prizes and awards, Fashion events, Natural calamities, Sports.
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude—Elementary mathematics, Arithmetic (Number Theory), Variation, Chain rule, Percentage calculation, Profit and loss, Calculate areas and volumes, Unitary method questions, Age questions, Clocks & calendar-related questions, Speed related questions, Ratio, and proportion, Average, Logarithms, Number systems, Square roots, Cube roots, Fractions and decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Simple interest, Compound interest, Time and distance related questions, Work and wage-related questions.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Check the AIHMCT WAT 2020 preparation tips given below:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers. Prioritize quick solving questions and saving time.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can submit the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Form till 15 July 2020 with the regular fee. Check all the details related to AIHMCT Written Admission Test 2020 Registration:
- An online form is available on the AIHMCT website.
- The form can't be submitted offline.
- Applicants must fill the details correctly.
- No one should fill more than one form, else will be rejected.
- The form should be submitted on or before the last date.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- by using the following modes:
- Online - Fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
Note: The fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before appearing in the exam. The AIHMCT WAT 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
Age Criteria: The minimum age to apply for AIHMCT is 22 years.
- Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent in any stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing in their Higher Secondary examination may also apply, given that they provide their proof of passing during the admission procedure.
- Candidates should be children of serving army personnel, ex-army personnel, and war widows of the army.
- The army personnel should be serving the Indian Army for at least 10 years.
- Ex-army personnel must have been discharged from the Army after completion of at least 10 years
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Highlights
Basic information can be checked below in the given table for AHMCT:
|Exam Name||AIHMCT WAT |
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Course||Bachelor’s in Hotel Management|
|AHMCT WAT Official Website||http://aihmctbangalore.com/|
|Exam Purpose||To children of eligible serving Army Personnel/Ex-Army Personnel and War Widows of the Army.|
About Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT)
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology was established in 1996, is one of the Leading Hotel Management Institutions in Imparting Hospitality Education with the Vision of “Quality Education”. AIHMCT
Integrates a Competitive Learning environment Through a Broad Curriculum Encompassing Class Room Teaching, Valuable Industry Inputs, and Myriad of Extra-Curricular Activities. It is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, and spread across 12 acres of land. The Institute aims at imparting high-quality hotel management education acceptable to the international hospitality industry. The Institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).