AIHMCT OAT 2023 application form is released from 31 December 2022 on the official website by the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The entrance exam will take place on 30 April 2023. This exam makes candidates eligible for Bachelor’s in Hotel Management (BHM) at the AIHMCT. The institution is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Bangalore University. This exam is conducted annually at the institute level. It comes under the ambit of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Admission to AWES Institutes is available to children of eligible serving Army personnel/ex-army personnel and war widows of the army. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AIHMCT 2022.
- AIHMCT OAT application form is released from 31 December 2022 on the official website. Candidates can apply for entance exam through the official website - aihmctbangalore.edu.in .
- AIHMCT OAT exam will held on 30 April 2023.
AIHMCT OAT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can know AIHMCTOAT 2023 exam Status from the table given below:
|AIHMCT exam date||30 April 2023|
AIHMCT OAT 2023 Dates
AIHMCT OAT 2023 Important dates are as follows:
AIHMCTOAT 2023 Schedule
|Start date to submit the application form||31 December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form|
15 April 2023
|Scrutiny of Online Application and Uploaded Documents||Yet to announce |
|Admit Card||Yet to announce |
|Online Admission Test (OAT) Date||30 April 2023|
|Result Declaration||19 May 2023|
AIHMCT OAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can submit the AIHMCT 2023 Application Form with the regular fee. Check all the details related to AIHMCT Written Admission Test 20223Registration:
- An online form is available on the AIHMCT website.
- The form can't be submitted offline.
- Applicants must fill in the details correctly.
- No one should fill in more than one form, else will be rejected.
- The form should be submitted on or before the last date.
AIHMCT 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- by using the following modes:
- Online -
AIHMCT WAT 2022 Application Forms are now available. The application form can be filled in online mode only at the official website – aihmctbangalore.edu.in.
Candidates will have to remit AIHMCT application fees of INR 750 through NEFT in favor of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933.
Note: The fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
AIHMCT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before appearing in the exam. The AIHMCT 2023 eligibility criteria are given below:
Age Criteria: Students age should not be more than 22 years as on July 1, 2023
- Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent in any stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing in their Higher Secondary examination may also apply, given that they provide their proof of passing during the admission procedure.
- Candidates should be children of serving army personnel, ex-army personnel, and war widows of the army.
- The army personnel should be serving the Indian Army for at least 10 years.
- Ex-army personnel must have been discharged from the Army after completion of at least 10 years
- Children of the only member of MNS who have 10 years of service as regular members or are in receipt of a pension from the Army
AIHMCT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the AIHMCT 2023 Exam Pattern as the exam structure can help them in forming their preparation strategy accordingly. The detailed paper pattern of the AIHMCT Written Admission Test is given below:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be English only.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) types.
- Time Allotted: The duration of the exam is 180 minutes (3 hours).
Check the subject-wise distribution of the number of questions and marks allotted to each subject:
AIHMCT Question Pattern 2023
Number of Questions
Reasoning and Logical Aptitude
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Hospitality and tourism
AIHMCT 2023 Syllabus
AIHMCT 2023 Syllabus consists of the topics from the below-mentioned subjects. Candidates can refer to the syllabus given below before starting their preparation:
- English Language—Vocabulary, English proficiency, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes, Rearrangement of words in a sentence, Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph, Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases, One-word substitution, Sentence formation, Sentence completion, Sentence Improvement, Sentence reconstruction, Paragraph formation, Paragraph completion, Fill in the blanks.
- Reasoning and Logical Aptitude— Analytical reasoning, Statements assumptions, Statements arguments, Statements conclusions, Statements action, Series, Blood relations related questions, Symbols and notations, Alphabet test, Data interpretation, Direction and distance-related questions, Linear arrangement, Complex arrangement, Coding, and decoding, Syllogism, Problems based on symmetry, Problems based on Visual Ability.
- General Knowledge—Famous personalities, Inventions, and discoveries, Books and authors, Currencies, Languages, Music, Dances, World organizations, Prizes and awards, Fashion events, Natural calamities, Sports.
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude—Elementary mathematics, Arithmetic (Number Theory), Variation, Chain rule, Percentage calculation, Profit and loss, Calculate areas and volumes, Unitary method questions, Age questions, Clocks & calendar-related questions, Speed related questions, Ratio, and proportion, Average, Logarithms, Number systems, Square roots, Cube roots, Fractions and decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Simple interest, Compound interest, Time and distance related questions, Work and wage-related questions.
- Hospitality and toursim - must know the basics of hospitality industry, famous hospitality and tourism related brands.
AIHMCT 2023 Preparation Tips
Check the AIHMCT 2023 preparation tips given below:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers. Prioritize quick solving questions and saving time.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
AIHMCT 2023 Admit Card
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies are found, report to the authority and get them corrected.
- Candidates should get their admit cards printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
AIHMCT 2023 Result
AIHMCT 2023 Result will be released online
. The result will be published on the official website. Candidates that pass the exam will be considered for admissions only after they succeed in their physical assessment.
Tie-Breaking Criteria: In case, if two or more two students obtain the same marks in the online admission test, then, the candidate with higher aggregate marks in the class 12th examination or equivalent is given preference. However, if the marks of the class 12th are not produced, then, the marks of class 10th are considered.
AIHMCT 2023 Counselling
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for an interview round.
- The final merit list for the admission BHM course at the AIHMCT is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in WAT and the personal interview.
All the qualified candidates need to carry the following list of document at the time of counseling for verification:
- 10th and 12th class certificate and mark sheets
- 11th standard mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- School/ Institute leaving certificate
- Bonafide certificate from the school/ institution last attended
- Character certificate from the last attended school/ institution
- Migration certificate, in case of passed qualifying examination other than Bangalore University
- 6 passport size photograph in shirt and tie
- Serving certificate or discharge book and PPO of parents
- Medical certificate with original ECG report duly attested by RMO/ MO of nearest MH
- Valid dependent card issued to children of Army Person vide Army Order No. 74/ 75, 120/ 80 should be produced on joining date
AIHMCT 2023 Exam Centres
Candidates have to allocate exam centers in different states check below:-
AIHMCT 2023 Highlights
Basic information can be checked below in the given table for AHMCT:
AIHMCT 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||AIHMCT 2023|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Course||Bachelor’s in Hotel Management|
|AHMCT WAT Official Website||http://aihmctbangalore.edu.in/|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Exam Purpose||To children of eligible serving Army Personnel/Ex-Army Personnel and War Widows of the Army.|
About Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT)
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology was established in 1996, is one of the Leading Hotel Management Institutions in Imparting Hospitality Education with the Vision of “Quality Education”. AIHMCT
Integrates a Competitive Learning environment Through a Broad Curriculum Encompassing Class Room Teaching, Valuable Industry Inputs, and Myriad of Extra-Curricular Activities. It is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, and spread across 12 acres of land. The Institute aims at imparting high-quality hotel management education acceptable to the international hospitality industry. The Institute is affiliated with Bangalore University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).