AIHMCT WAT counselling is conducted by the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The candidates who will be shortlisted in the merit list will further be able to attend the counselling process. Furthermore, it is imperative for candidates to be present at the counselling venue in order to get an admission. Also, they must carry the required documents & certificates in original, along with the “Certified True Copies”, so that the certificates are photocopied as well as duly attested. The candidates who have their name in the merit list as the top 60 candidates, will be called for the counselling process.
AIHMCT WAT Counselling Date 2021
The candidates who get selected for the counselling rounds, must keep the counselling dates in mind & thereafter be present for the process. Furthermore, we have provided the dates regarding the same below.
Commencement Of Counselling
Documents Required For AIHMCT WAT Counselling 2021
In order to participate in the AIHMCT WAT counselling, the candidate must keep the required documents ready with them. They must carry the original documents along with the two photocopies of the same. Furthermore, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since, in case of any invalid document, the candidate’s admission will be liable to cancellation. Furthermore, we have provided the list of documents for AIHMCT WAT counselling below.
- 10th and 12th class certificate and mark sheets
- 11th standard mark sheet
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Birth certificate
- School/ Institute leaving certificate
- Bonafide certificate from the school/ institution last attended
- Character certificate from the last attended school/ institution
- Migration certificate, in case of passed qualifying examination other than Bangalore University
- 6 copies of passport size photograph in shirt and tie
- Serving certificate or discharge book and PPO of parents
- Medical certificate with original ECG report duly attested by RMO/ MO of nearest MH
- Valid dependent card issued to children of Army Person vide Army Order No. 74/ 75, 120/ 80 should be produced on joining date
NOTE: In case if there is a gap between last attended colleges and joining of AIHMCT, then the candidate must submit an affidavit, executed before a Magistrate on stamp paper of requisite value stating, the candidate has not joined any other course of studies during the period in any other university.
AIHMCT WAT Selection Procedure 2021
The candidates who have their name in the AIHMCT result/ merit list, will be selected based on the AIHMCT WA selection procedure in order to get admission. Therefore, we have provided information related to the same below.
- The candidates will be selected for the counselling based on his/her performance in the Written Admission Test (WAT).
- Thereafter, the shortlisted candidate will be required to attend the Personal Interview.
- Subsequently, based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview, he/she will be selected for admission.
AIHMCT WAT Counselling Procedure 2021
In order to get admission in AIHMCT WAT 2021, the selected candidates will have to go through the AIHMCT WAT counselling procedure. We have provided information pertaining to the same below.
- The candidate will be shortlisted for counselling based on their marks in the written examination.
- Thereafter, at the time of the counselling, they will be required to give the personal interview at AIHMCT Bangalore.
- The candidates who have their name in top 60 of the merit list, will be provided with the admission.
- Once the candidate’s admission is confirmed, they will be required to submit the necessary documents at the counselling venue..