AIHMCT WAT - Exam Pattern
Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Written Admission Test
Form Date: 31 Dec - 15 Apr 2023
Pen & Paper Mode
Updated On - May 10 2022 by Abhinandan Singh
1. The paper consists of 100 MCQs.
2. Each question in the paper carries 1 marks.
1. Section A- English Language
2. Section B- General Knowledge
3. Section C- Hospitality and Tourism
4. Section D- Reasoning & Logical Deduction
5. Section E- Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
Marks involved per section
Marks per section
Hospitality and Tourism
Reasoning & Logical Deduction
Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
Mode of examination
Duration of the Examination
No. of Sections present in the question paper
Type of Questions
Medium of the examination
The result of the online examination for admission in the Army Institue of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, will be published on the institute's official website on 09 June 2022.
The Exam is Scheduled to take place on 29th May 2022 via Online Admission Test. The duration of the online admission test (OAT), will be 3 hours that is, from 9:00AM to 12:00PM, the websites states that if any changes is introduced it will be intimated through websites or emails of the registered candidates. The website states the reporting time as 8:00AM at the exam venue.
31 Dec 2022
15 Apr 2023
30 Apr 2023