AIHMCT WAT 2023 Application Form is released on 31 December 2022. For filling the
Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Written Admission Test application form, the applicants must have passed 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject. The
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is conducting the AIHMCT WAT 2023
exam and will announce the dates soon. The application process includes registration, filling incorrect details in the form, attaching certain certificates with the form, and payment of the application fee. Candidates have to pay an application fee, through NEFT. Scroll down to know more about AIHMCT 2023 application form such as the process to apply, application fee, documents to be attached with the form, etc.
- AIHMCT 2023 Application form is released on 31 December 2022. Candidates can apply by visiting official website -aihmctbangalore.edu.in
- The last date to apply for AIHMCT WAT 2023 is 15 April 2023.
- AIHMCT WAT exam will held on 30 April 2023.
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Application Form Dates
Check the important dates related to the release of AIHMCT Application Form 2023 given below in a tabular form:
AIHMCT WAT Application 2023 Schedule
|Start date to submit the application form||31 December 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||15 April 2023|
|Scrutiny of Online Application and Uploaded Documents||Yet to announce |
The aspired candidates must check their required eligibility criteria for the course, before filling up their Applications Forms.
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Application Form
The Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology will release the AIHMCT WAT 2023 Application Form in the month of May . Check the details about AIHMCT Written Admission Test Registration 2023 from the below-given information:
- The Written Admission Test Application Form is available online mode only.
- The AIHMCT 2023 examination prospectus cum application form would be available for download from the official website of the examination.
- And for offline mode, the registration form can be obtained from the college/ command HQ (AWES)/ Army HQ (AWES).
- Candidates are requested to keep their academic details close to filling the entries correctly and carefully.
- The aspiring candidates for this examination are required to check the filled up spellings and fill in the basic educational details very carefully.
- As the form will be submitted in offline mode, it would be nearly impossible for the candidates to make corrections in the application form later on.
Documents Required while filling AIHMCT 2023 Application Form
Along with the AIHMCT Application Form 2023, all the aspiring candidates must submit the attested copies of the documents and certificates. The crucial documents that are required to be submitted along with the AIHMCT 2023 examination Application Form are mentioned below:
- Age Proof as per class 10th/ 12th standard Mark Sheet/ Transfer Certificate.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination
- Category certificates
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage
- Willingness Certificate.
- Copies of report card of the qualifying examination.
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
AIHMCT 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The AIHMCT 2023 Application Fee can be paid through offline mode only. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the authority.
- The Application form can be bought by paying Rs. 750/- which would include postal charges by Demand Draft (DD).
- Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of the “Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHM & CT)“, which will be payable at Bangalore.
The application form can be submitted along with the DD at the given below address:
AIHM & CT, Nagareshwaa Nagenahalli
Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077.
How to fill AIHMCT 2023 Application Form?
The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before submitting their exam application forms for AIMHCT 2023. The Application form for AIHMCT can be filled in online mode. Thus, the candidates are required to follow up the steps mentioned below to fill up the application form-
- Step 1: The candidates are required to visit the official website of the examination.
- Step 2: Eventually, the candidates should click on the admission tab that would be given on the right side of the home page.
- Step 3: After that, a new window will appear. The candidate needs to click on the "Admission" option.
- Step 4: Now, on the right side of the new page, the candidate can view three options given about their course.
- They are required to click on any one of them as per their preference.
- Step 5: After choosing their preferences the candidate will receive the link for their application form.
- They are ought to click on it and fill in every information which is asked for.
- Step 6: The candidates would be asked to fill in all their required personal information, qualification, guardian information, work experience, etc.
- Step 7: Once the candidates are done with every piece of information, they must click on the submit button.
- Step 8: The last and most crucial step is to make the payment of the application form via debit/credit card or net banking.
Reasons for Rejection of AIHMCT 2023 Application Form
There are the following factors, on the basis of which the application form for the AIHMCT 2023 examination sent by the candidates can be rejected. The following factors are given below:
- Improper fill-up of the application form.
- Not accompanying the examination application form with the required sets of attested copies of the requisite documents and certificates in support of the claims mentioned in the application form.
- Not being received in by the Institute’s office on or before the last specified date. Delay due to postal or courier services certainly would not be accepted.