AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form will be released in the first week of February 2021. The Application Form will be released by Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Through AIHMCT Written Admission Test, the candidate will be eligible to get the admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) programme at Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Candidates can fill the Application form through online but submission of fee Rs. 750/- is only made by Demand Draft. Also, the candidates must have passed 12th standard with English as a major subject as minimum eligibility. Go through the complete article to know more about the AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form.
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Check the important dates related to release of AIHMCT WAT Application Form 2021 given-below in a tabular form:
Application Dates of AIHMCT WAT Exam
Last date to submit the application form
The Third Week of May 2021
Last date to submit the application form (with late fees of Rs 200/-)
|The Fourth Week of May 2021|
The aspired candidates must check their required eligibility criteria for the course, before filling up their Applications Forms.
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form
The Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology has released the AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form in the First Week of February 2021. Check the details about AIHMCT Written Admission Test Registration 2021 from below-given information:
- The Written Admission Test Application Form is available online mode only.
- The AIHMCT 2021 examination prospectus cum application form would be available for download from the official website of the examination.
- And for offline mode, the registration form can be obtained from the college/ command HQ (AWES)/ Army HQ (AWES).
- Candidates are requested to keep their academic details close to filling the entries correctly and carefully.
- The aspiring candidates for this examination are required to check the filled up spellings and fill the basic educational details very carefully.
- As the form will be submitted in the offline mode, it would be nearly impossible for the candidates to make corrections in application form later on.
Documents Required while filling AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form
Along with the AIHMCT Application Form 2021, all the aspiring candidates must submit the attested copies of the documents and certificates. The crucial documents that are required to be submitted along with the AIHMCT 2021 examination Application Form are mentioned below:
- Age Proof as per class 10th/ 12th standard Mark Sheet/ Transfer Certificate.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination
- Category certificates
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage
- Willingness Certificate.
- Copies of report card of the qualifying examination.
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The AIHMCT 2021 Application Fee can be paid through offline mode only. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the authority.
- The Application form can be bought by paying Rs. 750/- which would include postal charges by Demand Draft (DD).
- Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of the “Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHM & CT)“, which will be payable at Bangalore.
The application form can be submitted along with the DD at the given below address:
AIHM & CT, Nagareshwaa Nagenahalli
Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077.
How to fill AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form?
The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before submitting their exam application forms for AIMHCT 2021. The Application form for AIHMCT can be filled in online mode. Thus, the candidates are required to follow up the steps mentioned below to fill up the application form-
- Step 1: The candidates are required to visit the official website of the examination.
- Step 2: Eventually, the candidates should click on the admission tab that would be given on the right side of the home page.
- Step 3: After that, a new window will appear. The candidate needs to click on the "Admission" option.
- Step 4: Now, on the right side of the new page, the candidate can view three options given about their course.
- They are required to click on any one of them as per their preference.
- Step 5: After choosing their preferences the candidate will receive the link for their application form.
- They are ought to click on it and fill in every information which is asked for.
- Step 6: The candidates would be asked to fill all their required personal information, qualification, guardian’s information, work experience, etc.
- Step 7: Once the candidates are done with every information, they must click on the submit button.
- Step 8: The last and most crucial step is to make the payment of the application form via debit/credit card or net banking.
Reasons for Rejection of AIHMCT WAT 2021 Application Form
There are following factors, on the basis of which the application form for AIHMCT 2021 examination sent by the candidates can be rejected. The following factors are given below:
- Improper fill-up of the application form.
- Not accompanying the examination application form with the required sets of attested copies of the requisite documents and certificates in support of the claims mentioned in the application form.
- Not being received in by the Institute’s office on or before the last specified date. Delay due to postal or courier services certainly would not be accepted.