AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling will be started from the Last Week of August 2021. AIIMS MSC 2021 (All India Institute of Medical Science MSC) counseling will be conducted by the AIIMS, Delhi (All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi). AIIMS MSC 2021 entrance test is a National Level Entrance Test which is organized to offer the M.Sc courses, M.Sc Nursing, and M.Sc Biotechnology courses. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the AIIMS MSC counseling 2021.
AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important AIIMS MSC counseling dates 2021 which are given in the table below:
AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling Dates
|Result Declaration Date of M.Sc Nursing||July 2021|
|Result Declaration Date of M.Sc Biotechnology||August 2021|
|Result Declaration Date of M.Sc Courses||August 2021|
|Counselling Starting Date||Last Week of August 2021|
AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important AIIMS MSC counseling 2021 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counseling will be started after the announcement of the AIIMS MSC result 2021.
- The AIIMS MSC counseling will be conducted through both the online and offline modes.
- The candidate has to attend the AIIMS counseling session to get the admission seat.
- They have to register first to attend the AIIMS MSC online counseling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the AIIMS MSC seat allotment session.
- The AIIMS will be conducted the offline AIIMS MSC nursing counseling 2021 and MSC biotechnology/courses session after the finishing of online counseling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the AIIMS MSC offline counseling session.
- The candidates will be allowed to change the subjects and institutions in all rounds. However, in the final Open Round, any change of institution or subject will be allowed only after depositing the penalty amount to the conducted authority in the form of a Demand Draft.
Eligibility for AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by AIIMS for the counseling process. Given below are some important points regarding AIIMS MSC eligibility criteria that every candidate must fulfill:
- The AIIMS counseling will be done strictly by combined the merit lists starting from rank 1.
- The final open Round of counseling will be held in Physical/offline mode. In open round or offline counseling, all the candidates having 50th Percentile marks will be eligible for the counseling session.
Documents Required for AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry for AIIMS MSC 2021 offline counseling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- AIIMS MSC 2021 Admit card
- The candidate's High School/Higher Secondary marks sheet issued by the Board or University showing the date of birth.
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate of the qualifying examination which makes candidates eligible for admission to the course for which the applicant is applying.
- The detailed marks sheets of the qualifying examinations show the marks secured by the candidate.
- The 'No objection Certificate’ if the applicant is already employed with the Central / State Government / Public Undertaking.
- Physical Disability Certificate (PwD) issued from the duly constituted and authorized MedicalBoard.
How to Apply for the AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling?
The candidates must follow all the step to apply for the AIIMS MSC counseling 2021 which are described in the list below:
- The candidate has to visit the AIIMS official website to register for the AIIMS MSC counseling.
- Then, the candidates must enter their AIIMS PG login ID and password.
- On the next page, click on the "Online Counselling" button.
- The candidate has to register again for the AIIMS PG counseling portal with a new password.
2: Choice Locking
- Choice locking option will be offered for every round of counseling to the candidates.
- Then, Login again to the ‘Online Counselling’ portal with the new registered ID and password.
- On the new page, click on the tab called "Make Choices".
- Click on the "Add choice" and then, candidates have to choose the AIIMS institutes and subject as per their preferences to study further.
- To remove or reject any choice, click on the "Delete" button.
3: Locking and Submitting Choices
- After selecting all the choices, Submit and Lock the choices.
- The applicants must also tick the checkbox called ‘I accept the declaration’.
- In case, if the candidate is not able to submit and lock the selected choices, then the last saved choices will be submitted automatically.
4: Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all the steps, applicants will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by the candidates.
- The candidate has to click on the ‘View Choices’ button in the online counseling portal to view the registered choices for the counseling session.
- The candidates are advised to takeout a print of the same for future use.
AIIMS MSC 2021 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the AIIMS MSC 2021 counseling process which is described below:
- The candidate has to qualified for the AIIMS MSC 2021 examination.
- The candidate has to attend the counseling session to get admission.
- The shortlisted candidates have to register online for the Counselling session.
- In AIIMS MSC 2021 open counseling, the candidates have to carry the required documents for verification.
- After each round candidate can change their choice of institute or subjects at any stage.
- The candidate will not be allowed to change the preferences after the final counseling.
- AIIMS MSC Seat Allocation process will be started at the end of the counseling session.
AIIMS MSC 2021 Reservation Criteria
All the candidate can check here the AIIMS MSC 2021
reservation criteria for all the categories which are given in the table below:
AIIMS MSC 2021 reservation criteria
|Categories||Reserved Seats (In Percentages)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10 %|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27 %|
|Physical Disability (PwD)||5%|
Here are some important points about the AIIMS MSC 2021 reservation seats are given in the list below:
- If the requisite number of suitable applicants is not available to fill up the reserved seats for the Scheduled Castes (SC), then, those remaining seats will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes (ST) and vice-versa.
- In case suitable applicants are not available to fill up the reserved seats from the SC/ST categories, then the vacant seats will be filled by the applicants belonging to the general category.
- In case suitable applicants are not available to fill up the reserved seats from the OBC categories, those remaining seats will be filled up by the candidates belonging to the general category.
- In case the EWS seats remain unfilled after calling all eligible EWS candidates will be filled up by the candidates who belong to General Category.