AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling will be started from the Last Week of July 2020. AIIMS MSC 2020 (All India Institute of Medical Science MSC) counselling will be conducted by the AIIMS, Delhi (All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi). AIIMS MSC 2020 entrance test is a National Level Entrance Test which is organised to offer the M.Sc courses, M.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Biotechnology courses. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the AIIMS MSC counselling 2020.
AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important AIIMS MSC counselling dates 2020 which are given in the table below:
AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling Dates
|Result Declaration Date of M.Sc Nursing||15 June 2020|
|Result Declaration Date of M.Sc Biotechnology||11 July 2020|
|Result Declaration Date of M.Sc Courses||13 July 2020|
|Counselling Starting Date||Last Week of July 2020|
AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important AIIMS MSC counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of AIIMS MSC result 2020.
- The AIIMS MSC counselling will be conducted through both the online and offline mode.
- The candidate has to attend the AIIMS counselling session to get the admission seat.
- They have to register first to attend the AIIMS MSC online counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the AIIMS MSC seat allotment session.
- The AIIMS will be conducted the offline AIIMS MSC nursing counselling 2020 and MSC biotechnology/courses session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of AIIMS MSC offline counselling session.
- The candidates will be allowed to change the subjects and institutions in all rounds. However, in the final Open Round, any change of institution or subject will be allowed only after depositing the penalty amount to the conducted authority in the form of Demand Draft.
Eligibility for AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria set by AIIMS for the counselling process. Given below are some important points regarding AIIMS MSC eligibility criteria that every candidate must fulfil:
- The AIIMS counselling will be done strictly by combined the merit lists starting from the rank 1.
- The final open Round of counselling will be held in Physical/offline mode. In open round or offline counselling, all the candidates having 50th Percentile marks will be eligible for the counselling session.
Documents Required for AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry for AIIMS MSC 2020 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- AIIMS MSC 2020 Admit card
- The candidate's High School/Higher Secondary marks sheet issued by Board or University showing the date of birth.
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate of the qualifying examination which makes candidates eligible for admission to the course for which the applicant is applying.
- The detailed marks sheets of the qualifying examinations that show the marks secured by the candidate.
- The 'No objection Certificate’ if the applicant is already employed with the Central / State Government / Public Undertaking.
- Physical Disability Certificate (PwD) issued from the duly constituted and authorized MedicalBoard.
How to Apply for the AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling?
The candidates must follow all the step to apply for the AIIMS MSC counselling 2020 which are described in the list below:
- The candidate have to visit the AIIMS official website to register for the AIIMS MSC counselling.
- Then, the candidates must enter their AIIMS PG login ID and password.
- On the next page, click on the "Online Counselling" button.
- Candidate have to register again for AIIMS PG counselling portal with a new password.
2: Choice Locking
- Choice locking option will be offered for every round of counselling to the candidates.
- Then, Login again to ‘Online Counselling’ portal with the new registered ID and password.
- On the new page, click on the tab called "Make Choices".
- Click on the "Add choice" and then, candidates have to choose the AIIMS institutes and subject as per on their preferences to study further.
- To remove or reject any choice, click on the "Delete" button.
3: Locking and Submitting Choices
- After selecting all the choices, Submit and Lock the choices.
- The applicants must also tick the checkbox called ‘I accept the declaration’.
- In case, if the candidate is not able to submit and lock the selected choices, then the last saved choices will be submitted automatically.
4: Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all the steps, applicants will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by the candidates.
- Candidate have to click on the ‘View Choices’ button in the online counselling portal to view the registered choices for the counselling session.
- The candidates are advised to takeout a print of the same for future use.
AIIMS MSC 2020 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the AIIMS MSC 2020 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidate have to qualified the AIIMS MSC 2020 examination.
- The candidate have to attend the counselling session to get the admission.
- The shortlisted candidates have to register on the online for the Counselling session.
- In AIIMS MSC 2020 open counselling, the candidates have to carry the required documents for the verification.
- After each round candidate can change their choice of institute or subjects at any stage.
- The candidate will not be allowed to change the preferences after the final counselling.
- AIIMS MSC Seat Allocation process will be started at the end of the counselling session.
AIIMS MSC 2020 Reservation Criteria
All the candidate can check here the AIIMS MSC 2020
reservation criteria for all the categories which are given in the table below:
AIIMS MSC 2020 reservation criteria
|Categories||Reserved Seats (In Percentages)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10 %|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27 %|
|Physical Disability (PwD)||5%|
Here are some important points about the AIIMS MSC 2020 reservation seats are given in the list below:
- If the requisite number of suitable applicants is not available to fill up the reserved seats for the Scheduled Castes (SC), then, those remaining seats will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes (ST) and vice-versa.
- In case suitable applicants are not available to fill up the reserved seats from the SC/ST categories, then the vacant seats will be filled by the applicants belonging from the general category.
- In case suitable applicants are not available to fill up the reserved seats from the OBC categories, those remaining seats will be filled up by the candidates belonging from the general category.
- In case the EWS seats remain unfilled after calling all eligible EWS candidates will be filled up by the candidates who belong to General Category.