AIIMS M.Sc 2023 entrance exam will be held on 18 June 2023. All India Institute of Medical Science MSC Entrance Examination will be conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Applicants should have at least 60% marks in their MBBS / BDS / B.Sc / B.V.S.C / B. Pharmacy and BPT degree to apply for AIIMS M.Sc 2023. It's a National Level Entrance Exam held every year for admit aspirants into the Post Graduate science courses. It offers various courses in MSc (Nursing) and other MSc Programs. The forms can be filled via the online mode only. Aspirants will be required to enter general details about themselves and their academic qualifications. For more details about AIIMS M.Sc 2023, such as eligibility, exam pattern, etc., candidates can read the whole article.
AIIMS MSc Admission 2023 Status
Candidates can check the given below information related to the AIIMS M.Sc 2023:
AIIMS M.Sc 2023 Exam Status
|Exam Status||June 2023 |
|Application form ||Expired|
|Brochure pdf||yet to release|
AIIMS M.Sc 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for AIIMS M.Sc 2023 from the table below.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Exam Schedule 2023(tentative)
|Events||Dates 2023 |
|Starting of AIIMS M.Sc Registration 2023||Past Last Date|
|Last date to submit AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2023||Past Last Date|
|Status update of basic registration||Expired|
|Correction in particulars||Expired|
|Final status of basic registration||Expred|
|Uploading of prospectus||Expired|
|Code generation for final registration||Expired|
|Starting of final registration process||Expired|
|Final status & rejected application||02 June 2023|
|Last date for submission of required documents||09 June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||19 June 2023|
|AIIMS M.Sc. Exam date 2023||24 June 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd July 2023|
|Starting of counselling||To be Announced|
What is AIIMS MSc Admission 2023 ?
AIIMS MSc Admission 2023 is the process of applying to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for a postgraduate degree in science. The admission process includes eligibility criteria, application forms and fee payment, entrance examination, counselling, and other admission related information.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Application Form
Candidates have to fill AIIMS MSc 2023 Application Form in an online mode. More knowledge can be gained from the below-mentioned points of AIIMS MSc Registration.
- To fill the form, Candidates are required to visit the official website. 'www,aiimsexams.org'
- The candidate must fill the form before the deadline else the portal will be closed.
- A candidate should provide all the personal and educational details correctly
- Registration (Application) Fee must be paid on time.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Application Fee
All the eligible applicants should pay the application fee during the application form process else they will not submit the form. See all the relevant details about the fee mentioned in these
- An applicant can pay the application fee in online mode only
- The registration fee must be paid before the last day, or else the form will not be accepted.
- There will be an additional processing charge along with the application fee in the payment gateway.
Details of the fee structure as per the category are mentioned inside the table.
AIIMS M.Sc Examination Fees 2023
|Category||Amount to be Paid (in Rs)|
|For General Category candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 1500|
|For Schedule Caste/Tribe||Rs. 1200|
|For Disabled candidates (PWD)||No Charges|
Mode of Payment: Applicant can pay the fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The AIIMS, New Delhi, is setting up the eligibility criterion for AIIMS MSc 2023. Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. The various criteria are as stated below:
Eligibility Criteria for MSc (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology) / M. Tech (Biotechnology)
All aspirants must fulfill these eligibility norms irrespective of their category. Applicants must possess any one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC candidates (55% in the case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Any candidate with a degree other than those specified below will not be eligible.
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/ OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4½ year course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Perfusion Technology
Applicants must have B.Sc. in Biology (Botany/ Zoology) or B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology
Applicants must have a B.Sc. degree in any of the disciplines related to Biology or allied to Biology.
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Medicine Technology
For admission to this course, aspirants must have any of the following:
- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in a related subject, i.e., Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
Aspirants must have a B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for M. Biotechnology
Admission requirements are the same as other MSc Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology), which is also covered under eligibility criteria for all applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Nursing
The admission requirements are the same as other MSc Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology) that are covered under eligibility criteria. Hence, applicants must have-
- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic/ B Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for General/ OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RM, RN (Registered Midwife, Registered Nurse) with any State Nursing Council.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Exam Pattern
AIIMS MSc 2023 Exam Pattern is mentioned below, which has all the details like; mode of examination, duration of the examination, several types of questions asked, the language in which the exam can be taken by the students, etc.
Paper Pattern for AIIMS M.Sc 2023
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
90 minutes (1½ hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and -0.33 for Incorrect
Medium of examination
AIIMS MSc 2023 Syllabus
Following are the topics included in the AIIMS MSc 2023 Syllabus.
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Communication and Educational Technology
- Nursing Management
AIIMS MSc 2023 Admit Card
AIIMS Admit card is an important document and must be downloaded by the appearing candidate by following the schedule.
- Admit cards will be available on the official website.
- Students must log in to their registered accounts to avail the Hall Ticket.
- No admit card for AIIMS MSc 2023 will be dispatched by post.
- The Hall pass or Hall Ticket will have details about the applicant, such as the roll number and the test center allotted, along with the address.
- The admit card is an important document of the exam, and no candidate will be granted entry without it.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Result
- Applicants can search for their roll numbers in this file to know their results.
- A merit list of candidates who qualify for the exam will be uploaded soon after the declaration of results.
- The Minimum Cut-off score is 50th Percentile for all candidates applying for PG courses.
The tie-breaking criteria will be decided on the following basis:
- Applicants securing less negative marks will be preferred.
- Applicants older in age will be preferred.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Counselling
- The counseling schedule will be uploaded on the website.
- The combined merit list will be announced by AIIMS soon after results are declared.
- The qualified candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible for counseling.
- These short-listed candidates will also be notified via SMS and Email.
- The aspirants will exercise their choice of a subject according to the availability of seats in order of merit.
- In case any aspirant is absent, the next candidate on merit will be considered.
- Only reserved category counseling will be done when all the seats of an unreserved category are full.
Documents to be carried out During the AIIMS MSc Counselling 2023
The short-listed candidates must bring the following documents and certificates:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- AIIMS MSc 2023 Admit Card
- Qualifying Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate from the institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- Character Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Demand Draft of requisite fees
- Passport-sized photographs
Courses offered by the AIIMS MSc 2023
The courses mentioned below are the ones offered through AIIMS MSc 2023 Examination;
Master of Science
- Perfusion Technology
- Reproductive Biology
- Clinical Embryology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
Master of Science (Nursing)
- Cardiological/ CTVS Nursing
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Oncological Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Nephrological Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
Master in Technology (Biotechnology)
AIIMS MSc 2023 Highlights
Check the Highlights details mentioned in the table.
AIIMS MSc 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||AIIMS MSc |
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|AIIMS Official Website||https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/index.html|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) was established in the year 1956. It is the most desired Medical College and Medical Research University of India, located in New Delhi. It has been ranked at the top among all other medical colleges in the country. AIIMS has 8 different branches across the country: Bhopal, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Jhajjar, and Jodhpur. AIIMS offers Undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in the medical field based on the entrance exam scores.
When is the application form for MSc Clinical embryology 2023 releasing
when AIIMS Msc Nursing admission 2022 form out?
Clinical embriology how to apply what eligible
In AIIMS Msc. In optometry are available..???
Does M sc Optometry course available in AIIMS?? If there , is there any entrance for that
What is syllabus for msc medical microbiology
Can we do MSc biotechnology through aiims after completing bsc Hons Botany?
What is syllabus for MSc biotechnology ?
where can i get previous years Msc Entrance Examination question papers?