AIIMS M.Sc 2020 application form final registration has been started on 14 March 2020 till to 15 April 2020. Window for basic registration has been closed. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences M.Sc examination shall be conducted by AIIMS for admissions into M.Sc Nursing and other M.Sc courses. It is a national level examination conducted once every year. AIIMS M.Sc exam shall be conducted in the online mode only. The following article gives details about the AIIMS M.Sc 2020 application form and related procedures.
- AIIMS MSC 2020 Appliation form final registration has been started from 14 March 2020.
- AIIMS MSC 2020 Appliation form final registration last date will be 15 April 2020.
AIIMS MSC 2020 Application Form Important Dates
The candidates can check all the important AIIMS MSC application form dates 2020 in the given table below:
AIIMS MSC 2020 Application Form Dates
|Basic Registration||13 December 2020 - 31 January 2020|
|Correction of deficiencies||06 -17 February 2020|
|Final Registration ||14 March 2020 - 15 April 2020|
|Last date for submission of required documents||08 May 2020|
AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Application Form
AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Application Form can be filled by the first week of February 2020. The following are a few particulars about AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Registration form. Candidates are advised to go through the same:
- The application form filling shall happen in two stages.
- Stage 1 is the basic application form and stage 2 is the main application form.
- For registration and other parts of the basic application form, application fee need not be paid. The application fee can be paid while filling the main application form.
- The candidates have to submit the scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impressions in the prescribed format.
- This uploading is done while filling the main application form.
- The candidates can pay the application fee in the online mode only using internet banking, credit card or debit cards.
- After the application form is filled, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form.
- This form must be kept safe until the entire admission procedure completes.
Documents Required for filling AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required while filling the application form of AIIMS M.Sc 2020:
- Marks sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Marks sheet of the qualifying degree
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate and its scanned copy
- Signature of the candidate according to the required format
- Thumb impression of the candidate
AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The fee is to be paid in the online mode only using Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card. Offline payment is not available for this examination.
The AIIMS M.Sc 2020 application fee varies category wise. The application fee is to be paid while filling the main application form.
AIIMS Application Fee for M.Sc
|General and OBC category ||1500|
|SC/ST category||1200 |
Note: The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply for AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form of AIIMS M.Sc 2020 examination is given below:
Step 1: Basic registration
- Candidates have to visit the official page at www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the link of the exam that the candidate is interested to apply for.
- On the registration page that appears, the candidates have to click on basic registration.
- In basic registration, the candidates have to fill details like name, date of birth, gender, email ID, phone number, correspondence address, etc.
- After entering all the required details, the candidates have to click on generate registration ID and password.
- The registration ID and password shall be sent to the candidate on the registered email ID and phone number.
- After the code is received, the candidates have to login again and complete filling the main application form.
Step 2: Filling the main application form
- After logging in using the generated registration ID and password, the candidates must start filling the application form.
- Details of the qualifying exam, the candidate’s choice of exam centre and payment details are to be entered.
- After entering details, the candidates have to upload scanned images of the candidate’s passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
Step 3: Uploading the scanned documents
- After filling details in the main application form, candidates have to upload scanned images.
- The photograph must be taken before 6 months or less.
- The photograph shall have a plain white background and the eyes, ears must be visible.
- The signature must be done on a plain white sheet with a black/ blue clear writing pain.
- The signature must be clear and visible. Signatures in capital letters are not acceptable.
- For the thumb impression, the following specifications must be followed:
- The candidate must use either a black or a blue stamp pad only.
- The ink put must be proper in amount.
- Only left thumb impressions are acceptable.
The specification for the images uploaded in the online application form is given below:
Image Specification for AIIMS M.Sc Application
|Photograph||3.4 cm x 4.5 cm||JPG/JPEG/PNG|
|Signature||20 KB and 100 KB|| JPG/JPEG/PNG |
After uploading the documents, the application fee has to be paid.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode only.
- The candidates can pay using internet banking, credit/ debit cards.
- The application fee details are given previously.
- After successful payment of the fee, the candidates have to upload the same in the main application form.
- After the complete filling and submission of the application form, the candidates have to take a printout of the filled-in application form for future uses.
AIIMS M.SC 2020 Application Form Correction Window
AIIMS will not provide the facility of correction, if any, in the AIIMS M.Sc Application Form. Therefore, the details once entered in the application form cannot be corrected.
- Candidates need to enter the details in the application form very carefully.