AIIMS PG MD 2021 Result (July Session) for DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) & MD (Hospital Administration) has been declared on 22 April 2021. The Post-Graduate & Post-Doctoral Hospital Administration Entrance Exam (July Session) was organised by the AIIMS at the national level. Selection for DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) courses are made through 2 Stage Performance Evaluation basis-stage I have written test & stage II have departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment. The candidates can go through the complete article to know about the details of the AIIMS PG 2021 Scorecard for July session.
- AIIMS PG MD 2021 Result has been declared on 22 April 2021. Candidates can check their results here- Check Now.
- Candidates can download result notification here- Download Now.
AIIMS PG MD 2021 Result Dates
The important dates regarding the AIIMS DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) & MD (Hospital Administration 2021 July session result can be checked below in the table:
AIIMS PG MD Result Dates 2021(July Session)
|Stage I result||22 April 2021|
|Departmental Assessment ||5,6, and 7 May 2021|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page to know the latest updates for the result declaration.
AIIMS PG MD 2021 Results
The AIIMS PG MD 2021 results has been declared on the official website of the competent authority. The result for the same will be declared in two stages as announced by the authority. The first stage result date will be announced on the website & the final result will be declared within a month of the examination. Further, the candidates can check the information's regarding the same in the below points:
Stage I Result - The candidates can check the result for stage I on the official website.
- The exam was held in CBT mode & had MCQs of 80 questions which were to be solved in 90 Minutes. The exam was of 80 marks in total.
- The candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks in Stage I to be qualified for Departmental
Stage II Result -
- Those who have qualified in Stage I are only eligible for this stage. This round is for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment carrying 20 marks.
- The final result will be declared based on the basis of total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
- The applicants must score overall 50% marks in both the stages to be eligible to get admission in AIIMS for the DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) & MD (Hospital Administration courses.
Methods of Resolving Ties for AIIMS PG MD 2021
The tie-breaking rule is applied when two or more candidates score the same marks in the entrance exam. The competent authority will give the priority based on the Dates of birth of the candidates for resolving the ties of scores. The older candidate shall get the preference over the younger one for AIIMS PG 2021 DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) & MD (Hospital Administration admission.
How to Download the AIIMS PG MD 2021 Result?
The candidates have to visit the official website of the competent authority to download the result/scorecard. The result will not be informed on the telephone. The candidates can go through the steps below to download the same:
Step 1 - To get the scorecard the candidates will have to visit the official website.
Step 2 - On the home page, there is a link " Results" click on that.
Step 3 - The applicants will have to use their login credentials like Enrollment Id and Password to get the result.
AIIMS PG MD 2021 Cut Off
The competent authority set the minimum marks which the applicants have to score to qualify the entrance exam. The minimum cut off percentile for DM/ M.Ch (3 yrs)/ MD (HA) from the table below:
|AIIMS PG Course||Minimum Cut Off Percentile|
|DM/ M.Ch (3 yrs)/ MD (HA)||50 Percentile|
AIIMS PG MD 2021 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check the number of seats for different courses for AIIMS PG Courses on the official website.
DM / M.Ch (3 years) in Super-specialty Departments
MD (Hospital Administration)
Please check the complete exam details for AIIMS PG MD 2020