AIIMS PG MD 2020 Admit Card(July Session) will release on the official Website. The candidates can download the Admit card/hall ticket even on the date of examination. The Admit Card will be available online only. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post-Graduate & Post-Doctoral Hospital Administration Entrance Exam is organised twice a yera at the National level exam. The candidates can go through the full article to know more about the AIIMS PG MD Hospital Administration 2020 Admit Card, Examination Centres, etc.
AIIMS PG MD 2020 Admit Card Dates
The applicants can check the AIIMS PG MD 2020 admit card dates ( July Session) below in the table:
AIIMS PG MD 2019 Hall Ticket Dates
|Release Dates||To be Announced|
|Last Date to download||04 April 2020|
|Examination date||04 April 2020|
Stay connectd to the page to know the exact date about the AIIMS PG MD exam Admission Ticket.
AIIMS PG MD 2020 Admit Card
AIIMS PG MG 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website of the conducting body. The candidates can check the details regarding the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post-Graduate & Post-Doctoral Hospital Administration Entrance Exam below in the list:
- The applicants must download their admit card/hall ticket from the official website.
- The Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety.
- If the admit card/hall ticket is not available on the official website then he/she immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected] along with the basic details of theirs.
- The applicants can check the status of admit card on the official website of AIIMS "www.aiimsexams.org:
- The candidates must get the printout of the hall ticket/admit card as it is important to carry in the exam hall.
How to Download AIIMS PG MD 2020 Admit Card?
The applicants can download the AIIMS PG MD 2020 admit card( July Session) by following steps:
- Step 1 - The candidates will have to visit the official website " http://www.aiimsexams.org ".
- Step 2 - Candidates will have to log in with their enrollment id and password.
- Step 3 - If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4 - Submit the details asked.
- Step 5 - After that, the candidates must take the xerox of the hall ticket to appear in the exam.
Details in the AIIMS PG MD 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that applicants need to check in the hall ticket/admit card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
- Instructions for exam
What to do in case of Discrepancy in AIIMS PG MD Admit Card?
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- In case of any discrepancy, the applicants should inform the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi via email.
- In case of discrepancy in the Admit card/hall ticket, the dates mentioned in the Application Form will be taken into consideration for further purposes.
- In case of any discrepancy in exercising choice of city or non-availability of centre in the city opted in the appropriate column of application; the centre allotted by AIIMS will be as final.
AIIMS PG MD 2020 Exam centres
The exam centres details for AIIMS PG MD 2020 are :
- The city of the examination will be allotted on the first come first -serve basis.
- The centre of the exam once allotted will not be changed in any case, hence the candidates must choose the city with utmost care.
Test Centers Name for the Entrance exam are :