AIIMS PG MD 2021 Counselling will be conducted online on the official website of AIIMS PG MD 2021. The counseling will be done after the Entrance Test will be over. Candidates who qualify entrance exam and wish to take part in the counseling process for admission in Hospital Administration. They need to register first at the web portal of the AIIMS exam official website. At the time of registration for counseling, the candidates need to submit the choice of institute and Hospital Administration course. Candidates allotted seats on the basis of a merit list prepared according to marks in the entrance test. Candidates need to report to the campus for document verification in order to accept the seat. Go through the complete article below to know more about AIIMS PG MD Counselling 2021.
AIIMS PG MD 2021 Counselling Dates
Check the schedule for AIIMS PG 2021 counseling from the table given below:
|1st Round of Counseling||To be Declared|
|2nd Round of Counseling||To be Declared|
|To be Declared|
AIIMS PG MD 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important AIIMS PG MD counseling 2021 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counseling will be started after the announcement of the AIIMS PG MD result of 2021.
- AIIMS PG MD counseling 2021 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill AIIMS PG MD counseling 2021 Application Form for the e-counseling.
- Only the qualified candidates in AIIMS PG MD 2021 Entrance Test will be able to eligible to attend the seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted AIIMS PG MD offline counseling session after the finishing of online counseling.
- The candidate must have to report the allotted AIIMS Campus to get the admission seat.
How to Apply for AIIMS PG MD 2021 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for AIIMS PG MD 2021 counseling session which is described in the listed below:
- Candidates have to register with AIIMS PG MD Roll number, Date of Birth, Nationality, etc.
- A unique password is sent to candidates through SMS or email address.
- Candidates have to log in by entering Candidates id and Candidates Name
- Press the "Make Choice" button.
- Candidates have to select the Hospital Administration Course, reorder, or edit Institutes.
- Press the "Submit and lock choices" button.
- Candidates can easily view locked choices by pressing the "View" button.
Documents Required for AIIMS PG MD 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the mandatory documents are listed which candidates must carry at the time of reporting for the verification which given in the list below:
- Admit Card(AIIMS PG MD)
- MBBS Marksheets of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Professional Examination
- Degree Certificate of MBBS.
- Internship Certificates
- Registration Certificates issued by State Medical Council or MCI(Provisional/Permanent)
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
AIIMS PG Seat Allotment 2021
The seat allotment result for AIIMS PG MD 2021 counseling round is published online at AIIMS official website. It is published in the pdf format and list consist of rank-wise candidates name. Those who are allotted a seat in the First Round seat allocation / Counselling have to exercise one of the mentioned options, which are as follows:
Option 1: Accept the seat allotted(if don't want to participate further)
Option 2: Accept the seat allotted but want to participate in Second of seat allocation.
Option 3: Refuse/Decline seat allotted and don't want to participate further.
Option 4: Refuse/Decline seat allotted but want to participate in Second of seat allocation.