AIYSEE 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 on the official website. The All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination organizes the entrance exam at the national level. The exam is conducted once in a year. AIYSEE is a merit-based scholarship program for the engineering & medical students. The interested candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AIYSEE login, registration details, etc.
AIYSEE 2021 Application Form
The applying candidates can check the details about the AIYSEE application form for All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination on the official website. The important details for AIYSEE Application Form 2021 are listed below for the registration:
AIYSEE 2021 Registration Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Online Application Form||08 September 2019||20 May 2020|
|Online/Offline examination||-||30 September 2020|
The candidates can fill the form for the All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination for 2021 as the registration is ongoing.
AIYSEE 2021 Registration
Applicants should go through the below-mentioned points about the AIYSEE Registration:
- The AIYSEE application forms are available on the official website.
- The form can be filled online only. Other than online form will not be accepted by any other mode.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- The candidates must have their own personal & valid email-id and contact number.
- The email id & contact number given by the candidate in the application form must be retained until the exam is over.
- The candidates will get the exam information through a given email-id or SMS.
- The candidate must have a scanned image of his/her photograph & signature.
- The photograph should be coloured, without cap or goggles.
- The polaroid photos will not be accepted.
Important Instructions regarding AIYSEE Application Form filling
Check the crucial points regarding the form filling below:
- The final submission of the form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such forms will be rejected & no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Before filling the form it is advised to read the instructions given on the manual.
- The application fee will not be refunded once submitted.
- The entire process regarding filling of application form is done online only. This includes filling of basic details and educational details, uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of the Confirmation page.
- The applying candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website "https://aiysee.com" & keep checking their email or SMS for updates.
Documents required for the AIYSEE Application form filling
The applying candidates will require a few important documents to be uploaded while filling the application form. Below is the list of those required documents:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport size of Photographs
- Scanned Signature of a candidate
Documents that Applicant need to refer
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
- Net Banking Credentials/ Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments
AIYSEE 2021 Application Form last Date
The All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to the candidates to submit the application form along with the application fee before the last date.
AIYSEE 2021 Application Fee
To complete the application process Aspirants seeking to apply for AIYSEE 2021 exam can check the details below in the points:
Mode of Payment - Check the mode of payment details below:
- The candidates can pay the application fee online only on the official website.
- The fee can be paid via Debit card/credit card/ net banking.
- After submitting the fee successfully the applicants will be able to print the confirmation page.
- If payment is debited from the candidate's account but the confirmation page is not shown, please mail or call to the authority as soon as possible and wait for 24-48.
- The email address is "[email protected]" and the contact number is "080-66085666" of the official authority.
AIYSEE 2021 Registration Fee
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST candidates||RS 1150/-|
The application fee will not be refunded once submitted by the candidate.
How to fill AIYSEE 2021 Application Form?
Following are the steps to fill the AIYSEE 2021 Application Form. The interested candidates can check the details below:
Visit the official website " www.aiysee.com"
& click on " Apply Online for AIYSEE 2021 Exam" as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Read the instructions given & then proceed further for registration.
Step 3: Click on " Register start" button given at the bottom of the instruction page.
Step 4: Fill the personal details as mentioned in the 12th certificates. The applicants will need to fill the exam centre as per their preference.
Step 5: After filling click on " Submit & Proceed".
Step 6: Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature. The registration number & password displayed on this page are for future reference.
Step 7: In step 6 tick on "I agree on terms and conditions" box. Then click on upload to proceed.
Step 8: Now the candidate will need to click on the " pay now " tab. The fee can be paid via credit/debit/ATM card or net banking whichever is convenient.
Step 9: After completing the payment process the confirmation page will be displayed. the candidates can take the printout of the same for future use.
AIYSEE 2021 Exam Centres
Aspirants can check the All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination 2021 test centres below:
- East Champaran,
- Port Blair