AIYSEE 2020 Result will be released in June-August 2020 as per the notification made by the authority. The result will be displayed by the AIYSEE on its own portal after the conduction of the exam to be held from 20 April to 28 May. The candidates will be able to see their result by entering their login credentials on the portal of the authority. All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination is conducted at the National Level by All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations (AIYSEE) under the Ministry of finance to provide financial aid to the meritous candidates. The scholarship is offered to the engineering and medical applicants of class 12th. Those who appeared for the exam can go through the complete article below to know about the result of AIYSEE.
AIYSEE 2020 Result Dates
The candidates can check the AIYSEE result 2020 crucial date below in the given table:
AIYSEE 2020 Scorecard date
|AIYSEE scholarship Result Announcement||June - August 2020|
|Online / Offline examination||20 April - 28 May |
The above dates mentioned are tentative in nature hence stay connected to the page to know the updated dates.
AIYSEE 2020 Result
The AIYSEE result will be declared in June 2020 on the official website. The detailed information for its result is mentioned below:
- The merit list of the candidates will be prepared based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- The authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post. The scores will be published on the site of the authorised body.
- The Score Card and the marks obtained by the candidate will be available for download from June 2020.
How to calculate the AISYEE 2020 Score?
The candidates must know the marking scheme of the AIYSEE to calculate the raw score of the exam. Get the details below in the given points:
- Each correct response will be awarded 1 mark.
- Also, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Hence the formula to calculate the score in percentage is - Total Correct responses marks - total wrong responses marks / Total marks X 100.
- For example- if a candidate has marked 80 questions out of which 20 questions are wrongly marked then total negative marks will be 5(20X0.25). Hence, percentage will be 80-5/90X100 = 83.33%
- To qualify the exam the applicants must have a score of 55% marks.
How to Download the AIYSEE 2020 Result?
The candidates can check their exam performance by following the below steps:
Step 1 - Visit the web portal of the AIYSEE " https://www.aiysee.com/result.php
Step 2- On the right side of the portal, link to check the result is given click on the same.
Step 3 - Login page will be redirected, enter the credentials - Registration number and registered mail id.
Step 4 - Result page will be opened, download the same and get the printout of it to avail scholarship.