Allahabad University PGAT 2021 i.e. AU Postgraduate Admission Test 2021 will be conducted fon 18, 20, 22 and 29 October by Allahabad University. The candidates will be offered admission under various courses in PGAT programs such as M.Sc., MFA, MPA, MTech, etc. courses. PGAT 2021 is a state-level entrance exam. It offers admission into various courses in the field of Science, commerce, law, arts, and other fields. The examination is held once a year at the university level and is conducted in both online and offline mode. The aspirants must go through the whole article to get all the information related to AU PGAT 2021 Important dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results, and Counselling.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Exam Status from the below table:
|ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION TEST 2021 Status||Official notification is released|
|Application form ||Extended|
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of Allahabad University PGAT 2021 in the table given below:
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Schedule
|Application form releases||11 September 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form|
03 October 2021
07 October 2021
|Admit card availability||13 October 2021|
|PGAT II exam||18, 20, 22 & 29 October 2021|
|Result availability||November 2021|
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Admit Card
The procedure to download the Allahabad University PGAT Admit Card 2021 is given below:
- Allahabad University PGAT Admit Card for all the valid applications will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can download the Allahabad University PGAT admit card from the official website.
- Candidates have to enter the login credentials(registration Id and password) provided during the application process.
- Then the candidates have to check all the details such as Name, Photograph, Signature, Subject name, Exam Timing, Name of the Venue & Address, etc. before downloading it. If they find any discrepancy, they are advised to contact the exam authority immediately.
- It’s a must-have document to appear for the exam. Candidates also need to carry a photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card,/Voter id card/ Driving License) and a passport size photograph along with the admit card to the exam center.
- Keep the admit card until the entire admission process gets over.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Exam Pattern is mentioned below containing all the exam related information:
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Online (CBT) & Offline (Pen & Paper)
Duration of Examination( Both Offline and Online)
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+2 for Correct and -0.5 for Incorrect
Medium of examination
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Syllabus
The Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Syllabus will be from the following sections:
- General Aptitude: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, etc.
- Subject Proficiency test: Questions from the particular subject candidate will apply for.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Result
The vital information regarding Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Result is given below:
- Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Result will be announced online by the First week of July 2021.
- Students are requested to follow to results and scorecard according to which they will be further notified for counseling and allotment of colleges.
- For all the further proceedings, Scorecard and Admit card would be mandatory as a set of proof that the candidate had appeared for the examination and has qualified for the Exam.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Counseling
The counseling process of Allahabad University PGAT 2021 starts after the announcement of the result through online mode. The candidates who meet the cut-off criterion are shortlisted for counseling. As per the exam, all necessary documents will be verified. After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
Documents Required at Allahabad University Counseling
Following are the documents that candidates need to carry at the time of counseling for PGAT 2021:
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Application Form
The Allahabad University PGAT 2021 application form is available in an online mode. Interested applicants must read the following points to fill the online AU PGAT application form 2021 without missing any important detail.
- Visit the official website of the conducting University.
- Follow the steps of the application process one by one which includes- Registration, Selection of program, filling basic details, uploading images (passport size photograph and signature), and payment of application fee.
- Candidates must check complete details filled in the application form before its submission.
- The last date to fill the application form will be announced soon by the authority.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Application Fee
Check the AU PGAT 2021 Application Processing Fee for the various category is mentioned below:
AU PGAT Online Registration Fee 2021
|Unreserved, EWS and OBC Category(PGAT I)||Rs. 800/-|
|ST/SC/PH (PGAT I)||Rs. 400/-|
|Unreserved, EWS and OBC Category(PGAT II)||Rs 1600/-|
|ST/SC/PH (PGAT II)||Rs 800/-|
The fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any circumstances.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application form fee through online mode using credit card/debit card/net-banking.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Vital information on Allahabad University PGAT Eligibility Requirements 2021 is given below:
- M.A. (Ancient History, Medieval & Modern History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education, English Literature/Language, Hindi, Mass Communication, Theatre & Film): Graduation in all disciplines.
- M.A. (Sociology, Sanskrit, Urdu): B.A. Part III Examination or the BA (Honours) Exam with the same subject in which admission is sought as the main subject.
- M.A. (Development Studies): Minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in High School & Higher Secondary/Intermediate and 55% Marks or equivalent grade in Bachelor of Social Work/ B.Com/ BA in Economics/ BSc (Ag)/ Bachelor in Development Studies/ Globalization and Development.
- M.A/M.Sc (Mathematics, Defence Studies, Geography): BA/B.Sc Part III Exam or the BA/BSc(Hons.) Exam with the same subject in which admission is sought as the main subject
- MA(Economics): BA Part III Exam in the same subject in which admission is sought or the BA(Honours) Exam with the same subject in which admission is sought as the main subject or candidates must have studied Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects up to at least the BA/BSc Part-II level.
- MA(Painting): BA Part III Exam or the B.A.(Honours) Exam with the same subject in which admission is sought as the main subject: BFA(Four Year Course) or the BVA(Four Year Course) is also eligible.
- MSc(Computer Science): Candidate who has passed BSc (3 years degree course) with Mathematics & Physics/ Electronics/Computer Sci/ Computer Maintenance/ Computer Applications as two of his/ her optional subjects up to BSc Part II level, or an equivalent degree from any recognized University/ Institution, with an aggregate of at least 50% marks (for all categories) are eligible
- MA/MSc(Statistics): BA/BSc Part III Exam or the BA/BSc (Hons) with the same subject in which admission is sought, BA/BSc Part III with Mathematics as a subject, with Statistics as a subject up to at least BA/BSc(Part II) Exam, or have passed the BA(Hons)/ BSc (Hons)exam with Mathematics as the main subject
- M.Com: BCom/ BSc/ BSc(Honours)
- MFA (Master in Fine Arts): F.A degree course with Applied Arts, Sculpture, Graphics, Textile Design and Painting with specialized area from a recognized University or equivalent exams thereto with 55% marks in aggregate and not of more than 27 years of age by 30th June 2020 shall be eligible to apply
- MSc (Material Science): Candidate should be BSc with Physics OR Chemistry as one subject in III years. Provided he/she has Mathematics as one subject at least up to II year
- MTech (Earth System Sciences): Candidates should be a Master’s degree in Physical Sciences/Mathematical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Life Sciences/Geosciences/any cognate discipline or a B.Tech/BE with marks/ CPI not below the 55%marks/ 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) (50% for SC/ST candidates) for appearing in the entrance exam
- M.P.Ed. : A Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed): equivalent, or Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Health & Physical Education with at least 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST/ OBC candidates and those sportspersons who have represented India in International Championship
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the AU PGAT 2021 exam:
AU PGAT 2021 Basic Details
Allahabad University Post Graduate Admission Test 2021 (AU PGAT 2021)
AU PGAT Official website
To offer admission in various Postgraduate programs
Stay connected to Allahabad University Post Graduate Admission Test 2021 [AU PGAT] connected by Allahabad University.