Allahabad University PGAT-I 2020 Admit Card has been released on 18 September 2020. No Admit Card will be sent by post or distributed from the counters. The candidates can download their hall ticket from the website after entering their Application ID & date of birth. The Candidates can check dates and all the details about Allahabad University Admit Card 2020 through this whole article.
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check the admit card dates for Postgraduate Admission Test 2020 below in the table:
PG Admission Test Card 2020 Dates
|Admit Card release date||18 September 2020|
PGAT I - 29 September 2020
PGAT II - 30 September - 05 October 2020
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Admit Card
The University of Allahabad will upload the hall ticket 07 days prior to the exam date on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the PGAT 2020:
- The University will issue the PGAT admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website after its release.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e. application id & date of birth on the university admission portal.
- If there is discrepancy in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the office immediately.
- Before downloading the admission test card please confirm that the details mentioned therein like name, subject, Centre etc. are all correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post or will be distributed from the counters of the university.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket will not be issued.
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of hall ticket with safety untill admission process gets over.
How to Download Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Admit Card?
To download the Allahabad University 2020 admit card, the candidates are advised to follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Visit the official website & then admission portal.
Step 2 - Thereafter search for admit card portal.
Step 3 - To access it, candidates will have to enter the Application Id & date of birth.
Step 4 - After submitting the correct details, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 - Save and download it.
Details Mentioned in Allahabad University PGAT Admit Card 2020
The admit card/hall ticket of Allahabad Admission Test 2020 will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Exam time and date
- Test venue
- Course Applied for
- Few general instructions for candidates