Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Result is expected to be released in the month of October 2020 online on the official website. Candidates will need their login Id and password to download their result. The result/merit list is announced in the form of a scorecard. On the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance exams, candidates who qualify the exam will be called for the counselling rounds. Read the whole article to get other relevant information about Allahabad University PGAT Result 2020.
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Result Dates
PGAT Result Dates 2020
|Date of declaration of result||To be Announced|
|Exam date||PGAT I - 29 September & PGAT II - 30 September - 05 October 2020|
How to check Allahabad University PGAT Result 2020?
Candidates can check below the steps of how to check Allahabad university result 2020.
Step 1. Visit the official website allduniv.ac.in
Step 2. Candidates will have to login through their login Id and Password.
Step 3. Now the candidates can download their scorecard.
Step 4. Candidates are advised to properly keep their scorecard as it will be used at the time of admission.
Allahabad University Inter-Se-Merit 2020
If two or more candidates score the same marks in the entrance exam then their inter-se-merit will be determined in the following ways:
- The comparison of intermediate or equivalent examination marks will be done & one who will score higher will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie will still persist then the marks obtained in the high school or equivalent examination will be taken into consideration.
- In case the marks obtained by the two candidates in the high school or equivalent examination are also equal, then by the draw of lots.
Allahabad University PGAT Counselling 2020
Based on the marks scored in the entrance exam the candidates will be called for the counselling process. The seat allotment will be on the basis of a number of seats in that particular course and college and the rank of the candidate. The counselling session will be conducted in various rounds. Candidates can check documents list that will be required for verification at the time of candidates admission.
- Admit card of PGAT 2020
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet (if required)
- Aadhaar card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ragging performa
- Creamy layer and gap year performa
- All photocopies need to be attested